+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1375
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh nic, how disappointing for you I don't blame you for being in tears. You're just such a good incubator! But you know, Tuesday isn't far away. Youve come this far...whats an extra couple of days. But do what you can in the mean time!! Unfortunately it looks to be a case of not wanting to induce over the weekend....which is sh*t!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your hubby xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

Yeah yesterday sucked lol.. The tears were more about me being upset at my body as opposed to having to wait another week, although that ticked me off also.. I've just got 100's of things going through my head right now.. What happens if I don't dilate? I had a show on Thursday morning, doesn't that mean you should start to dilate? Or what if my cervix doesn't move down? Should I ask for a c section instead of being induced if my body still hasn't responded after the cervidil on Tuesday? Can I even do that? I'd rather do that than be having contractions and distressing bubba if my labour doesn't progress.. Then have to rushed in for an emergency c section.. So many things!! Sorry about the rant.. DH isn't coping very well so I try to keep this sort of stuff away from him IYKWIM..

I'm looking at the bright side though.. By Friday bubba will be here and we will finally be parents!! 5 more sleeps, it's like waiting for Christmas again!! And the fact that she is ok, makes it a little easier to know she is happy and healthy... Although she needs to realise that life is so much better on the outside lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know its different for every one, but this is what happened with me. When i was induced my cervix was closed and posterior. Not ideal. I had three doses of cervidil, started contracting but only dilated 1cm. They then put in a catheter overnight which made me dilate to 3cm - enough to break my waters (Im not sure if every hospital does this but its definitely worth asking and worked well for me. The Syntocin drip was started after they broke my waters and unfortunately i only got to 5cm with hard contractions which was putting pressure on hannah so i had an emergency c-sec.

If you're going public, you wont be given a c-section unless medically necessary. But if you do end up having one, theyre not too bad. Its such a whirlwind when it happens but its honestly not that bad. And as long as they get your little girl out safely, isnt that the main thing? The first week is the hardest then the recovery is surprisingly quick. Having your hubby at home with you will make it alot easier. I know at this stage you just want to get her out without going through the whole labouring then c-section situation, but theres every chance you'll be induced and she'll come out naturally. And if it does come down to a section, just know that it will be fine and once she's out you'll be laughing at the fact that you were stressing over it

Your baby is monitored the whole time so if she starts to get distressed then they'll act on it. Babies are built for the normal stresses of labour.

With you're show - your plug can often be lost a few weeks before you go in to labour, so unfortunately thats not a sure sign. But its a good sign that things will be happening soon. Just how soon you can't be sure

Perfection takes time hun xxx
    Last edited by pilbarablossom; 05-01-2013 at 16:17.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

How are you going nic? Have u hit the castor oil??

Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

No lol.. I've been having contractions all day and they are stuck at the 6-7 minute mark, lasting 50-60 seconds, but are starting to get really bad so we have come down to the hospital to get checked out.. Plus I've been getting some funny coloured discharge so well get them to check that too.. Ill keep you guys updated on how it all goes

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nic86 For This Useful Post:

pilbarablossom  (06-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh nic!!! I hope you have a very eventful night Best of luck!!!
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck nic!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey guys just stopping by real quick to let you know Charlotte Grace was born yesterday at 12.04pm.. 7pd 3oz 53cms.. Pretty rough labour rarely really sore and tired but she's so worth it.. I'll put up my story when we get home but here is a pic.. Hope you guys are good..
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations Nic! Shes absolutely beautiful xxxx take care of yourself and id love to hear your story when ur home x

Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh she is gorgeous!! Enjoy your snuggles and I hope you have a speedy recovery xxx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub