+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1375
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We got to see bubba again today!! Midwife was a bit concerned about her size and fluid level so she had the doc come and check me out.. I think she was a bit 'fresh' if you know what I mean coz he had to show her how to measure me properly.. Bellies measuring at 37cm (so 37-38weeks yeah, not too sure about fundal measurements??), fluid is good and the doc offered us an ultrasound to ease our minds.. She was perfect!! Says she's at 3.3kgs, so a good size, although I know they are notoriously unreliable.. Still well down and engaged nicely, perfect position for labour says the doc.. Middy was apologetic about scaring us a little, I told her that I would rather her say if she thought something was wrong than not say anything.. We have a 'day stay' booked in for next Friday, they will assess everything and talk induction etc if bubba isn't here by then, but she said the majority of women don't make it.. Here's to being part of the majority!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How scary nic! But better to be safe than sorry hey.

How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

I feel good actually.. The not sleeping thing sucks but apart from that, not too bad.. I don't think I'll make it to next Friday, but if I do at least she should be here by the end of next weekend so the finish line is in sight!!
    Yesterday freaked DH out a bit more than me.. He's so on edge at the minute the poor guy.. At first the midwife got a measurement of 35cm that's why she was worried.. And coz bubs is so far engaged the measurement isn't completely accurate.. I'm glad she said something and got it checked out and it made DHs day to see baby again.. He got the doc to double check she was still a girl.. He was paranoid she would come out a he lol..

Our family is Chucking my mumma a surprise 50th today, so we have a lot to do to keep our minds off going into labour.. Knowing my luck she will choose to come this arvo when I'd really just like her to stay put until the parties over lol..

Thanks
    Reviews

At least you got to do both christmas and your mums party maybe the noise and excitement will encourage her to come out! And what better present than a new grand daughter!

Im glad youre feeling well. I cant wait to hear whether shes a 2012 or a 2013 model

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was thinking that PB, she must be deciding what year she wants to be born in! Hope your mum's party is good distraction for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, Nic - did you party hard enough that you pushed out a baby?

Thanks
    Reviews

Unfortunately not lol.. Probably a good thing as DH has been sick in bed with the runs all day from a dodgy servo spring roll he had yesterday..

Last night was good.. It was a loooong night, mum had no idea, we all got together and played a bit of a prank on her whilst she was cutting her cake.. DH stood behind me and poured a jug of water over the ground and everyone was pretending my waters had broken.. The look on her face was priceless!! My grandpa had come down for the party and he'd been in hospital with suspected pancreatitis before Christmas so he was still a bit unwell. Anyway he was complaining he was cold and went inside to sit and get some jumpers.. We found him shaking, blue and with a massive fever, so he was taken off to the hospital so I spent a good few hours down there with him and my cousin making sure he was ok.. Stubborn old bugger didn't want to worry anyone!! Found out he has gall stones, the hospital where he lives (and the one he was in before christmas) kept brushing off his concerns as a viral infection and sending him home without doing anything, so who knows how long he has has them for.. So he will be here for the next few days at least, hopefully bubs will show up soon so he can meet her before he goes back home.. Sorry about the rant, it was a s***ful way to end an otherwise awesome night..

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAHAHA thats classic!! Youre poor grandfather though. I know personally how unwell you get with gallstone related pancreatitis and Im wishing him a speedy recovery xx

I reckon it's going to be a 2013 baby - Jan 2nd. Just imagine....regardless of what happens over the next week, you'll be holding your little girl this time next week!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

Ive figured it out Nic! Your baby just wants to wait til 2013 so her daddy can get parental leave from centrelink!!

Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Ha her daddy is already on long service leave so I dunno how he would go getting the daddy bonus aswell?? Still no baby, getting a lot of pains though so hoping they turn into something soon.. Although Friday isn't that far away so I've gone this far what's another 2-4 days??

How is everyone?? I hope your New Years were good.. How are you travelling Merri?? When do you start with your IVF MARTTC?? I would still love to hear about your journey, if you want to share that is.. I hope this year is a better year for you and DH than last year. I think it will be!! No one deserves it more than you xx