+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1375
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

Happy birthday pb

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

Happy birthday PB!! Hope your getting super spoilt and enjoying your first birthday as a mummy!! I'm lucky I get my birthday and Mother's Day before DH lol.. And so I should after carrying this little one for 9 months (and counting!!)..

No baby yet.. She is still pushing down, have had a few period pain waves and tightenings today but that's about it.. Had a horrible nights sleep, woke up at 3.15 and couldn't get back to sleep.. DH was up at 5 and I had a huge cry to him.. I'm just getting so anxious about when stuff is going to start happening.. Not worried about the pain or about labour itself (the whole something happening is still in the back of my head, but i think everyone has those thoughts) just hate not knowing when it will all start.. Going to make another appt with the hospy on Monday for the end of next week so we can get some answers on what direction they plan on going if bubs is late.. I'd really really like to avoid being induced but if it means I know when bubs will be coming, then I'm willing to make that sacrifice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks ladies DH is on night shift this week so spent the morning in my pjs with Hannah. Were heading out for dinner tonight though and i had cake for breakfast (and lunch...!).

Nic period pain is good! When i was induced they came in and asked if i was having any contractions. I said "nope no contractions just period cramps every sort of three minutes". She laughed and said "oh honey, thats a contraction!". And after a while they just got stronger and stronger. I was expecting my whole stomach to hurt!! I reckon youre in early labour

Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nic, how are you sweetie??

Hows everyones Christmas prep going? My dad and his fiance arrived last night the fridge is stocked, the presents are wrapped.....bring it!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Still pregnant lol.. And tired.. Been awake since 3.30 this morning again.. Driving me batty!!! Bubs is still ready to go, she just has to make up her mind on when she wants to come out.. Have a hospy appt on Friday, so hopefully they will have a look around and see how or if I am progressing..

We are all ready for Christmas here.. Doing presents and brunch with the in laws and then to drinks at a friends place then back to ours for dinner with my family.. It's going to be quite low key this year, DH and I are going to get our Chrissie pressies next year, hoping we can pick up some bargains lol.. Still, I love this time of the year!! I hope you ladies enjoy your first Christmas' as mummies.. I'm sure all the bubbas will get super spoilt.. xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Merry Christmas girls hope you all have a happy and safe day xoxo

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas girls! hope everyone has a great day. Hang in there Nic, won't be long now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi lovelies, hope you all had a great Christmas!! We had a good day, long but really good.. No bubs yet.. Still getting cramps and she's still pushing down so hopefully she'll get her act together soon lol.. Have a hospital appt on Friday, I'm hoping they will do an internal so we have some sort of idea if things are progressing or not.. I'm kind of in 2 minds about induction, been doing heaps of research and I'm a dement I don't want the drip in unless its the complete last resort.. thinking S&S, then breaking my waters if the S&S doesn't work.. Doc is pretty confident about a vaginal birth, as bubs is ready to 'rock and roll ' Hopefully Friday will give us some answers and some direction.. Bubs just seems to happy to stay where he is.. She needs to realise its sooooo much better on the outside lol.. Will keep you guys updated xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Awww nic youre doing so well! Fingers crossed you have some action today otherwisr best of luck for tomorrow. I am waiting to hear your news!! Just make sure you try to relax and get some rest, stay hydrated etc. Get your body ready for the marathon its about to run xx

Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for today Nic, hope you get a plan sorted for little miss to make her arrival!