+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1375
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Come to think of it....we haven't heard from Nic for almost a week....maybe this means she's been too busy giving birth!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

I wish I was giving birth lol.. Bus is being stubborn and wants to stay put.. 39 weeks tomorrow, having induction acupuncture on Thursday so maybe that will help put her little butt in gear!! Totes ready for her to come out!! Just being laying low.. It's too hot and I'm getting buggered so bloody fast these days..

MARTTC and Merri I'm sooooo glad to hear from you guys!!
    Merri 29 weeks omg I'm so excited for you!!! When does that make you due?? Do you know if its a boy or a girl??
    MARTTC I truly believe 2013 will be your year.. You deserve it so so much, you are a stronger woman than I am.. I will be looking out for you on here, if you want to share with us, and I hope it's not too much longer for you guys before you get your BFP.. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Due 4th march and yes gonna b a girl I too will b starting acupuncture end of week 37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow merri what exciting news! So pleased for you. And more pink for this thread!!! Not long now Nic, I think you'll have bub by the weekend!
    I get to see you on our facebook page marttc, but good to see you in here as well. I really hope next year is the one for you xxx. Loving the baby brag pics otherwise, what gorgeous babies you have Edi and PB! Edi I have just had a bout of mastitis as well, oh my god, never want that again, hope you are feeling better.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

Hope todays accupuncture works Nic...remember, dec 22 is a pretty awesome birthday

Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh I hope so too!! She's pushing down big time now, getting some lovely pains in my groin/thigh area

I'm a huge mixed bag of emotions today!! I'm getting nervous about when bubs will come, I don't want to be in hospital for Christmas, I feel like I'll ruin it for everyone if I am.. Plus we are planning a surprise 50th for my mum on the 29th and if she comes late, I'll be in hospital for that and ruin that aswell.. Argh I just wish I had more of an idea of when she is going to show up..

Plus one of the girls in my DIG on Facebook had her bubs this morning and he was stillborn.. I'm terrified of something happening to bubs when I'm giving birth, it's my biggest fear... Just having one of those days today..

Sorry to be a downer, I hope everyone is good and I hope to have some baby news for you guys soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think those feelings are perfectly normal. How horrible for that lady do they know what happened? Just know that while occasionally things do happen, it is very rare and you have a hospital full of doctors and midwives at the ready. This anxiety is normal...and will be the furthest thing from your mind on the day.

As for "ruining" it for everyone - it will be the complete opposite. Everyone will be SO thrilled for you and will be so excited to see your new baby girl that it will actually be one of their highlights. I was born on the 22nd and mum was in hospital for Christmas. She actually loved it. She got a Christmas lunch and didn't have to cook or clean up! Everyone came to her and when she was tired she could tell them all to leave. In fact, she loved it so much she had another Christmas baby the next year!

With those pressure pains you're getting theres no way your bub is going to hang around another 9 days....my bet is the early hours of Sat 22nd

Thanks
    Reviews

After my acupuncture yesterday, bubs went nuts with the pushing down, almost to the point where my legs would buckle when I walked!! She was a killer last night.. But today she is pretty quiet.. I mean she's moving around but nowhere near the amount she normally does.. Maybe she pushed herself so far down she can't move around as much lol.. I take the groin pains as I good sign, she's going the right way at least..

I hope your right PB.. Today or tomorrow would be a great day for her to come.. You hear that bubba, feel free to come at ANY time lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds very promising Nic :-)
    Do I remember right that its your birthday PB or have I imagined that?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

Nope it sure is

Any baby nic??

Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub