+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1375
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

Aww she's so cute.. I thought that's how it was pronounced.. I love the name Matilda and I like the old spelling..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

Edi she is so gorgeous and you are truly blessed with such a good baby. I hope she keeps it up! Are you feeling well? Hows your hubby coping with the change?

Zoo dont worry, its tough in those early stages (Edis bub is just one of those out-of-the-norm babes that sleep!). I know youve probably heard it before but around six weeks you will notice a change. She will sleep a bit better, settle a bit better and feed a bit better. It wont be perfect just yet but it will be easier. Just hang in there. If you need a vent/advice/anything we are here xx

Hannah was an absolute nightmare until 6weeks. She would scream and scream and scream. I was at my wits end then all of a sudden she changed. We didnt change our routine at all...she just clicked. Then again at 10 weeks. Now she sleeps from 7pm-8am with one feed at 4am.

Were almost at that stage where its time to start solids! We had an education session the other day....and im petrified!!! DH is like "but youre a nurse...if she chokes or has a reaction youll know what to do". Gee no pressure or anything! Pretty sure i'll go into a state of pure panic!! Haha.

Enjoy your time off Nic. Get organised early then relax. Im rooting for dec 22 (my birthday!) x
    Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww, gorgeous pic! My little one hates having things on her head so no cute bows for her! Thanks PB, you know the last few days she has actually been sleeping a lot more consistently, and she has just turned 6 weeks, so perhaps this is the start of the change! I do seem to spend a lot of time settling her for naps, but it is worth it when she sleeps for a solid block of time. I can't believe that you are nearly ready for solids! Where has the time gone!
    Speaking of time, how are you finding it Nic? I was sooo impatient I didn't really enjoy my leave, regret that now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not going to give bubs the choice.. I'll sticky tape stuff to her head to keep it on lol.. Just kidding!! She has sooo many cute headbands, I hope she'll let me put them on her..

I'm trying to organise our BaByQ and there is a lot more people coming than expected!! Freaking out a bit lol.. I'm suprised we got around 90% of people invited coming which makes me so happy as it's nice to see how many people want to celebrate bubs with us.. (I was thinking around 40-50 but we have 68!! Kids and adults..) I'm making these little favours and have to order like 20 more boxes so I'm hoping they will come by Friday.. But in saying that I have around 10 people who haven't RSVP'd and I think some of them will show up anyway which s%#@ me to tears.. How hard is it to RSVP!! It would be ok if I didn't think they would show up but I reckon they will.. And they aren't getting a favours box so if they do show up, tough luck!!
    Its suppose to be super hot (like 38) on Sunday too!! I'm getting soooooo excited about next weekend!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey my lovelies how is everyone?? How are all the little bubbas going??

36+5 here!!! Had a docs appt today, head is way down, he said she is engaged, didn't say how far but it's a good thing right?? Also asked him if he had an idea of how big she might be.. He said low 3000gram range so that equals possible high 6, low 7 pound weight range..
    About 8 weeks ago DH and I both said how big we thought she would be I said 6pd 9oz, he said 7pd 3oz so I wonder who will be closest!! By the sounds of it we will both be pretty close!!! Not long now..

I hope you are all going well.. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awww nic you're going to be meeting your baby girl very soon!!! Engaged is good! She's getting ready to grace you with her presence EEEK im so excited! She sounds like a lovely little size too.

How are you feeling?

Hannah is almost 5 months and my perfect little sleeper has turned into a complete and utter nightmare - stupid sleep regression. But apart from that she's going well. She's started giggling now which is a bit cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting Nic, Liv didn't fully engage until during labour, it must be exciting to know that things are well and truly gearing up for you!
    PB I hope the sleep regression isn't too bad, I have read a bit on that, hope miss Hannah reverts back to her good habits soon.
    AFM I am off to test a rear facing pram once Liv wakes up, need to find some solutions to her dislike of the baby jogger pram!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yikes, went too soon, meant to ask how things are going for you now Edi? Hope its all good and you are enjoying little baby cuddles.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

My little munchkin is doing SO well!! She has put on 1.2kg since birth a little booby monster she is sleeping well just really unsettled during the day. How are you zoo? Other ladies how is everything?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey!! How is everyone?? All ready for Chrissie?? I can't believe it's come around so fast.. Considering this time last year some of us were UTD, some not, and now you guys are all mummies and hopefully bubs will decide to come early so I can join you guys in time for Christmas!!

AFM 38+1 here.. Baby is still engaged, docs saying any day now so we are just taking it one day at a time.. Been doing acupuncture for the last 2 weeks, going to do an induction one next Thursday to see if we can get the ball rolling if she hasn't come by then.. Been having a few little niggles, had bad back pain and period style cramps on Sunday but nothing came of it.. She is still constantly on the move, I dunno how she does it, she's running out of room super fast!! And she seems to be growing like a trooper so I think she will be a little bigger than what we thought she would be.. Argh I'm just getting impatient now, I want her to get her little butt into gear an make her appearance lol..

How are all the other little ones doing? How did their first Santa pics go lol.. Can't wait to get bubs first pic with Santa.. Hope you are all doing well xxx