+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1375
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

Edi you are a star! Congratulations! Welcome to the world beautiful girl xxx

Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Edi, she is beautiful! Well done!
    PB Hannah has grown so much, such a cutie. I must admit to finding the newborn stage a little tiring lol, we are getting there though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Zoo Don't worry....it will get easier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last week of work is next week whooo hooo!!!
    So excited can't wait!! Couldn't hold out until December, I'm getting too big and tired.. We have our last hospital visit next week too.. Then hopefully we won't be back there until bubba decides to make her apperance.. Which I hope is before Christmas but I am not holding my breath.. For some reason the date 17th keeps popping into my head.. Maybe a sign??

PB: Hannah is adorable!! What type of highchair is she sitting in? I saw a tabletop one at the baby shop and thought it was a good idea.. Are they any good??

Edi and Zoo- I hope you guys are enjoying your little bundles!! Can't wait to join the new mummies club!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Nic can't believe you're finishing work! Makes it all seem a little bit more real hey?

Our chair is a Mamas and Papas - its like a bumbo but they dont sell them any more (they got recalled) so it was the closest thing. She LOVES it. I put it on the kitchen bench when I'm making dinner and she just sits there and watches me. I strongly recommend them as once they get to about 3 months they'll get sick of lying down all the time. But before 3 months I recommend a bouncer. I would put this on the dining table and she'd sit with me while I made dinner and it gives you somewhere safe to put them so you can go to the toilet haha

Thanks
    Reviews

How are you, Nic? Have you finished work?

Edi and Zoo....how are your little darlings?
    Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9210T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are good PB, Livia is 6 weeks today, it's hard to believe! I am hoping that feeds will start to stretch out a bit more at night someday soon but it's all good. Hope u r enjoying your leave Nic! And how are you edi?

Thanks
    Reviews

We are going really well! Mathilde will be 2weeks tm. Seriously blessed with an amazing child. Sleeps of a night and is a great feeder

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

Wow Edi 2 weeks already.. Thats gone so fast!! How do you pronounce her name may I ask??

Ill be 35 weeks tomorrow!! Getting a bit nervous about everything but the excitement is totally out waying all the nerves and anxiousness.. I'm all finished up work now, I've got a to do list that is as long as my arm of stuff I wanna do before she comes lol.. Also have our BaByQ coming up soon so I'm getting really excited for that!! After that she can feel free to come at anytime.. I'm hoping before Christmas but I'm not holding my breath lol..

Thanks for the info PB, I've decided to get one I those highchairs that you strap to a chair.. They look a lot better than the normal highchairs, and I can't find a highchair I love, but have found 2 portable ones now I have to decide which one I want lol..

How are you and bubs doing Zoo??

Thanks
    Reviews

Pronounced Matilda but we opted for the traditional old English/German spelling because of our heritage. Here is another brag photo

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub
    Attached Images