+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1375
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

4/5ths! Thats great heading in the right direction! Glad everything was ok on the CTG. It can be pretty scary when they send you for monitoring.

Enjoy your break, Nic

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you, my lovelies??

Thanks
    Reviews
    All good here. Have ticked over 37 weeks, yay, so pleased I didn't go early but am ready now, lol. How are things for you? Does your old life feel like a lifetime ago?
    hope your holidays are good Nic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Youre officially full term well done!

Hannah is 10 weeks old tomorrow. Life is insanely hectic with the wedding only 21 days away but were all surviving! Im so nervous about flying down to perth with her by myself next week but we'll figure it out....we have no choice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow PB your wedding is so close now!! Im a sucker for weddings!! Such a beautiful thing they are.. You will be ok flying with her.. I can't believe she is 10 weeks old!! It's gone so fast!!

Zoo good luck with everything, I hope it all goes smoothly. Looking forward to seeing pics of your little one..

AFM- my hols have been uneventful which is good.. Lots of relaxing lol.. Still got a week to go.. Having 3d scans on Thursday which I cannot wait for!! I'm so excited to see bubs again!! Went into nesting mode yesterday, did 6 loads of washing, folded/hung EVERYTHING I could find and put it away, rearranged mine and DH's wardrobes, under the sink and the laundry cupboard, and totally tidied our bedroom.. I can't get up under the bed anymore so I will have to get DH under there lol.. Buggered today tho, so I might just spend I reading a book..

MARTTC, Merri and Edi I hope you ladies are good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow good job, Nic! It'll be the last thing you want to do later so make the most of those energy spurts!

I'm in hospital...can you believe it. I'm meant to fly to Perth on Thursday but have to postpone as Ive been admitted to hospital for an urgent cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal). I begged with all my heart for them to let me go home, but after having my fifth (and worst) attack last night they can't safely let me go home. So now I have to deal with surgery on top of a baby and a wedding.....

Had my first night without Hannah last night and it was horrible. I cried when she went home. But she slept 8 hours straight last night....typical!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhh PB you poor thing! Hopefully though this will put an end to it and you can focus on the wedding and little Hannah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ended up in ICU for two days with acute pancreatitis now waiting for my blood levels to drop to normal so they can operate. And only 15 days until the wedding.....cutting it very fine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh PB I hope eveything gets better for you.. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you get on PB?? xx