+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1375
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

This is the photo i took today and am using as part of DFs fathers day gift
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

PB that's beautiful!

I promise personals in the next day or so, probably not tomorrow - relaxing for my birthday.

I had a meltdown 2 weeks ago, quit my job - lots happening here!

Will catch up with you all soon xxx

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness Marttc, I hope you're ok. With everything you've had to deal with lately I think you were entitled to a meltdown. Your stronger than most women I know, that's for sure.

Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing Birthday - surround yourself with loved ones and lots of chocolate xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Marttc, I agree with PB you are such an amazingly strong women.. I ope you had a great birthday and got really spolit.. And hopefully it will be the last one with just you and DH to celebrate

Happy first fathers day to Mr PB!! I hope you guys are enjoying it..

AFM I won't get to see my dad today, but I will on tuesday for a nice family dinner.. Going to visit my FIL whom I absolutely adore so it should be a good arvo.. I hope everyone else is having a good day the weather is perfect here!! I love spring lol..

Thanks
    Reviews

Mr PB says thank you!!

Weve had a cooked breakfast this morning and now waiting for Hannah to wake up so she can give him his present. Our own fathers are down in Perth so it will be a low-key day - DF has to go to work at 3pm anyway. But were having a lovely quiet morning (a rarity with a newborn!)

Thanks
    Reviews

How are my lovely ladies going?

Marttc - have you had your appointment?

Zoo - is bubby still sitting tight? Hows your funnelling cervix?

Edi - are you on mat leave? Hows your nursery looking?

Nic - have you gone shopping mad??

8 weeks old tomorrow! I caved and took her to the chiropractor the other day to try to help with her trapped wind. I was skeptical but im so glad i did. He picked her up, felt her spine and said "she had a long hard labour hey?"...ummm yeh if you call four days long and hard lol! Saw a huge difference after just one five minute session...shes been sleeping for 5-6hrs straight over night

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great you had success with the chiropractor PB, I must say, I am getting so little sleep now that the thought of it being even less is pretty daunting! But otherwise I am going fine, 36 weeks tomorrow so nearly term!!!
    Hope everyone else is well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh my gosh 36 weeks!! Are you getting any signs of labour coming? Have you dropped? Is she engaged at all? So exciting!! You could be meeting your little one any day now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Zoo your getting so close now!! Good luck with everything if bubs comes early..

MARTTC- When is your appointment? I hope it all goes well for you x

We had our first hospital visit yesterday, I was a bit nervous going in but it is all good and I'm all booked in.. Have to get a Glucose Intolerance test soon, not really looking forward to that one!! The midwife tried to find bubs heartbeat wih the dopplers and my stubborn little girl seems to hate the machine with a passion!! She does the same thing at the doctors, kicks and squirms away from the doppler.. It was funny watching the midwife try to find her lol.. Plus I'm on holidays for 2 weeks So so needed... Then back to work for 2 months then onto maternity leave!! It all seems to be going so fast!! Hope you all are well.. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's 4/5 engaged so getting there :-) is starting to feel very real, today I had to go onto a ctg for a bit as her heartrate dropped during my middie check up- she is fine but I think I was more freaked out by the screaming woman who came in on an ambulance trolley ready to give birth! Reality check!