+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 138 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PB-Do it do it!!! Can't wait to hear the results!!!

BabyLily- I think I am about 6DPO, The last 2 cycles I O'd CD17, this cycle I didn't get a chance to OPK CD16 or 17, OPk'd CD19 and 20 and it was + so I think I may have O'd around then.. My 2 cycles since going off the pill have been 28 and 30 days respectively, so I have no idea when AF will show.. Hopefully she wont

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pb get out there now and test! The people here need to know! Were and jumping up and down with nervous energy!!
    Congrats little thats so awesome!
    How us everyone else going?
    Dh wants me ttst tomorrow. We went out to dinner last night, well we went fishing yesterday and one of the places here cookyour fish for you, so we were eating and I was fine, then when I took the last bite, I thought I was going to be sick...to the point that I made dh run to get the car and we dashed home (me gagging the while way _sorry tmi) then as soon as I walked into the hotel and into our room I was fine... Strange! But I really don't want to get my hopes up... Light cramping or twinges in my lower belli and sore lower back. Dizzy mornings and funny floaty tummy... And huge boobs.. Anywho can't wait to get home tomorrow to log on to bubhub online, reception is crap here and I want to catch up on everything I missed! to all!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub
    Last edited by FNT51; 09-11-2011 at 15:13. Reason: * stupid auto correct has no idea!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls!

So we tested. DF was so cute. He was so excited and so nervous. He said "I havent been this nervous since I asked you to marry me!" hehe

Anyway pretty sure its a BFN today so we'll test again on Friday. DF really wants to try again next month but we'll have a chat about it later.

Thanks ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pilbarablossom View Post
    Hi girls!

So we tested. DF was so cute. He was so excited and so nervous. He said "I havent been this nervous since I asked you to marry me!" hehe

Anyway pretty sure its a BFN today so we'll test again on Friday. DF really wants to try again next month but we'll have a chat about it later.

Thanks ladies!!
    Ah, nevermind PB, I'm sure its just too early... I have my fingers crossed for you for Friday!

FNT51, I'm so excited for you! Let us know how you go!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I will be testing in the morning. Im praying so hard for a bfp!!!!!

Good luck everyone lets hope af ssays away!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks babylily. I'm not too upset. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. Can't argue with nature!! I'm not feeling pregnant, but I'm also not feeling like AF is on her way. I'm normally breaking out in pimples by now but nothing.

Edi....BEST OF LUCK!!! Let us know how you go xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

As you know I got a very faint line on Tuesday at 11dpo - so faint I can hardly see it so I tested again this morning at 13dpo and it's a stronger line much more visible see pic attached ( if I have done it right from my phone)

So I'm very happy and can relax

Edi - good luck for today I have my fingers crossed for you

PB - sorry you got a BFN but it is still very early to test I got the same at 10dpo

And to the other ladies sounds like you all have some positive symptoms going on - I'm looking forward to seeing lots more BFP's go girls
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay LYP!!! It looks beautiful and strong! Do stay in this thread and see us through.

Edi86, hope you got your bfp this morning! Please update us.

AFM, I am 9dpo and was so tempted to test again, but I wont! I am going out to distract myself. I really want to hold off until at least Saturday to avoid further disappointment. And by then, AF will be due any day so if she turns up, she turns up.

Anyone else testing today/tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck this morning edi! Can't wait to hear...
    Afm I think I'm going to test tomorrow morn... I'm now 10dpo and today I feel fine... But I missed this mornings pee sorry tmi so I'd just rather wait. Honestly I'm scared to test but I just want to know now, and we leave today so I'd rather wait till I'm home. I'm also breaking out. I almost never get pimples. Grrrr!
    How is every one else coming along?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still bfn what test is best to use? I know it sounds strange but i just know that it should be a bfp i feel pregnant. Argh i hate this waiting game im so grumpy and unmotivated today i just want lie in bed all day!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub