+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1375
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

I can finally feel her on the outside now!!! DH is away until Thursday ho so he will have to wait until he gets home.. It's so cool!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

Its so exciting when you can feel them outside its not just ur imagination then!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Has anybody heard from Merri? I hope her bub has stayed sticky...

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, not in weeks, hope everything is ok.
    How are you finding things PB?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, but I hope everything is ok with her and bubs..

Zoo- how is everything with you???

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zoo Baby View Post
    No, not in weeks, hope everything is ok.
    How are you finding things PB?
    I sure hope she's ok...though i think she was going away wasnt she?

Hannah is 6 weeks old this saturday, can you believe it! Shes in the middle of a massive growth spurt and is eating like theres no tomorrow haha but shes so so beautiful. Shes really starting to interact with us now which is so much fun. Ive got my baby talk going on!

My in-laws are here at the moment - she doesnt exactly like me - so its pretty stressful. But shes in my house so she has to play by my rules haha

The wedding is in 7 weeks aswell so its all go here! I cant wait for the honeymoon....were going to be in desperate need of a break! Though were trying to find some time to drive up to Broome for a few nights before the whole wedding fiasco starts so thats something to look forward to Its only a short 5hr drive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh, I would hate to have my in laws stay with us so soon after bub is born! Glad that you are keeping your mil in line pb!!!
    Nic, I am doing fine, 33 + 3 today, I bet after all of this I will go full term, still, better to be prepared than have a big surprise! Now that you know you are having a little girl has the baby shopping hit a new peak? I acquired a lot of little pink things very soon after my scan!
    Hope you are doing well Edi.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

Doing well! Had a lot of braxton hicks the past few days and fighting off the flu which has been uncomfortable. I'm 31+1 and she has really dropped! Hope you are all well and staying warm!! Its so cold here!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zoo- yes it's been a bit of a pink and purple explosion in bubs room lol.. I've never been a big pink fan, so I've got her heaps of different 'girly' colours.. Some of my favourite clothes of hers are yellow and red lol!! We have decided on a colour for the room too so I'm happy to be able to start getting it set up soon!!

Edi- I can't wait until winter is over!! It's been so cold here!! I'm looking forward to the warmer weather!!

PB- Any new pics of bubba Hannah you would like to share?? Would love to see how much she has grown!! Hope you are doing well

MARTTC and Merri- I hope you are both well.. MARTTC your appointment isn't far away now is it?? Good luck!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow zoo you're getting so close! Hows everything looking now? Have you had another scan or check-up?

Nic - Its so exciting to start buying certain colours and to plan the nursery. Are you telling everyone the sex? My advice - don't buy too many clothes/wraps. You will get given SO many. It's hard though coz there's so much pretty stuff out there, but you'll find they'll grow so fast and you wont get to use half the clothes! Luckily, Hannah was quite small, but if you have a bigger babe they could grow out of the 0000's within a matter of weeks, or could even fit 000's when they're born. Also, if you see things like nappies or baby wipes on sale, get them now. Stock up!

Edi - you are also getting so close! It feels like just the other day that you got your BFP. How is everything going? Feeling lots of pressure now that she's dropped? Hope your braxtons settle down - they wear you down after a while hey?

Marttc - How are you? Whens your appointment? Did you recover well from your surgery?

We had Hannah's 6 week check-up today. She's now 4.48kg and growing perfectly! We have to see the paediatrician sometime (whenever they send us an appointment) as her belly button is still poking out and they're worried that it might be a hernia. Its not causing her any distress though so theres no rush. Its relatively common. Of course I'd LOVE to share another photo - but for some reason my computer wont do it...so i'll post it from my phone in another post!