+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1375
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same as Zoo, not much going on here.. Off to the docs on Wednesday to get my referal for our morphology scan, so in about 2 weeks we will know if bubs is pink or blue!! Can't wait to see bubs again and make sure everything is ok..

PB- your story was amazing, you went through so much, but baby Hannah is so so beautiful, well and truely worth it I'll bet!! I'm loving all the pics too!! I hope she is settling in well and you and your DF are settling into parenthood well too..

Merri- I'm so excited for you!! I hope everything is still going smoothly..

MARTTC- how long until your next appointment? Not long now is it? Let us know how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I cant Believe how fast your pregnancies are going...28weeks...morph scans...crazy!

How exciting though, Nic. Do you have a gut instinct about what your having? I think a little girl but want to say boy to even it up a little bit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah PB on here it's going way fast, although it seems to be going fast/slow at the same time, if that makes sense lol..

DH got to hear bubs heartbeat for the first time at the docs today.. He found it for about 10 secs and bubs decided to move.. Doc said we have a little squirmer in there.. Haven't felt him/her move yet but I'm hoping it won't be too much longer..

As for gender, my gut says girl, booking my scan tomorrow so in about 2.5 weeks we should have answer..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Nic,
    I had my pre-admission appointment at the hospital today, laparoscopy booked morning of August 6th......
    AF actually due today, nothing has shown up & I poas tonight BFN... But I'm okay with it as I want answers from the lap anyway... Just wish the witch would arrive already!!!

How are you feeling? How many weeks are you now? Are you showing?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merri, Edi, pb, zoo - still lurking every so often....
    I'm just exhausted in so many ways with all this ttc business

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC, Im 18 weeks along at the moment.. Have our morph scan on 14 August.. can't wait to find out if its a little boy or girl.. I'm feeling really good actually.. Only really started to show in the last few days..
    Did the witch show up at all?? I hope you get some answers from your test..
    I apologise if you dont want to talk about it but what exactly does it intale?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

And big huge congratulations to you PB awesome news and Hannah is gorgeous, I can't believe what you went through though with your pregnancy - have you had any follows up regarding your irregular heartbeat? Hope all is back to normal

I have just read through the whole thread to see how you ladies ended up doing and wow I can't believe how many of you are UTD well done I am so happy for you all for such a great group of ladies you've been brilliant and so supportive of one another

Well sorry I went missing after the chem preg we moved via England (for 3 months) to Chicago so TTC went out of the window for ages and I'd pretty much got over not having a third, things have been so busy here and we're enjoying life in the US - however we'd tried this month on a whim, AF is due on the 11th Aug so no doubt I'll be testing from the 8th or so

It's been really great catching up on all your news you should be proud you are a great set of ladies

Hope the pregnancies continue to flourish and the ladies still TTC wishing you that BFP very soon

LYP x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Littleyorkshirepudding For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (05-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear from you lyp, I remembered that you were moving but didn't realise it was to the us, sounds like you have had loads on in the last few months! Fingers crossed for this month for you!

Marttc, countdown to lap is really on now, hope the week goes quickly for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! I have been following along via email up dates and have finally managed to log back in! Its all been happening! Beautiful brag pics... Thats quite an ordeal you have been through pb!
    There have been so many ups and down for you ladies, your strengths are amazing!
    Afm? Well I'm now almost freaken 37 weeks pregnant and finding out if I'm to be induced next week! Its all still surreal and I'm super excited to meet my baby girl!
    I've been mostly active in the fb groups as I can always log in, and haven't had any glitchy problems....

Sent from my GT-P1000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, fnt51, how exciting! You will have to let us know what is happening next week, hope it all goes well for you!