+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 138 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was so excited to read your news Littleyorksirepudding! Congrats again!!! Hopefully the first of many bfp's in this thread!

PB, I still think its very promising- AF like symptoms that early can only mean one thing from what I've heard!

I am 7dpo so still far too early to test. Might test with fmu Friday... until then, I hope we have a few more bfp's here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Thanks for the well wishes ladies - I am so excited even though the line is so so faint - I guess it is still early days

Babylily - oh not long to go to test I hope you get a BFP on Friday - we'll be waiting on tenderhooks.

We've just sold our car and our Annie cat has found a new home - it's all go today for me - we move in less than 2 weeks yikes

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Littleyorkshirepudding For This Useful Post:

babylily  (08-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats how exciting!!!!!!! Hopefully there will be more of us joining you!!!

I think im going to hold off a week and test again fingers crossed i can be patient enough!!! Getting more promising symptoms hopefully im not going crazy though lol. DP is convinced this is our month

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my gosh littleyorkshire yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What brand did you use littleyorkshire?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies,

I used First Response - the one that allows you to test up to 5 days before your missed period, I've always used them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    WHOOOO!!! Congratulations Littleyorkshirepudding!!

Just wondering how everyone is going... Not much going on here, although I have had lower back pain for the last few days, and my boobs have been a bit achy, not uncomfortably, just a dull ache.. Maybe I did catch the egg .. Or it's just early AF symptoms ..
    DH is getting excited about buying baby stuff.. Aldi has a heap of stuff on sale today and he said 'you should get some of those, (pointing to the baby cups, spoons and nappies) and oh those baby moniters look good, maybe we should buy some of that stuff and stockpile it for later' lol.. He's so cute when he does stuff like that. I have had to put myself on a baby clothes buying ban until we get UTD.. (Usually go to Kmart and get a bunch of stuff when its on sale.. Super cute and soooo cheap!!)
    Hoping for good news from you guys really soon..

Thanks
    Reviews
    No news here Nic, except to say that I stupidly took a super-early hpt today at 8dpo and of course got a bfn. I am just not good at this whole waiting business.
    I. JUST. WANT. TO. KNOW!!!!

Otherwise, am fighting off a headcold (and winning by the looks of it thank God!) and I have a bit of nausea and AF like cramping in lower abdomen and lower back has also become more noticable since just before midday. Have had it on an off for a week or so...

Your symptoms sound promising. How many dpo are you? I've lost track...

Thanks
    Reviews
    10DPO!!! The day is finally here and now I'm too scared to test!!!

Couldn't catch FMU because I had to go to the shops and buy some FRERs but Ive limited my intake this morning just in case I get to courage to test. DF is nagging me to do it, but I'm scared it'll be a BFN. I know its also a chance that it might be too early though.

Feeling really dizzy today. Had to hang on to the shopping trolley for dear life just to keep myself up. Maybe I'm just dehydrated after my diarrhoea the other day, or maybe its something else.

Will keep you updated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh PB!!!! Do it! Do it!

Like you say, it may be too early, so you've got nothing to lose.

We are all waiting on tenterhooks!