+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 138 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1375
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How frustrating! Hope you get some better answers on sat, try not to stress too much until then, I'm sure if he was concerned he would not have left things until sat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks zoo Thats what i keep telling myself, but then i think why does he want me to come back for a CTG tracing? Why can't he just see me next week like he normally does? What is different about things now? My irrational baby brain is in overdrive lol Its ok though, Im going to make sure I get some answers tomorrow. I think its one of the other doctors on-call tomorrow and I feel really comfortable with her so that will help.

Talking about irrational baby brain....Ive just done the grocery shopping. DF was meant to help me but got stuck at work ALL night (9 hours overtime the poor guy) so he's fast asleep and I was starving. Had a lovely check out lady who put all my bags back in the shopping trolley for me and even organised for one of the stock boys to come to the car and lift the bags into the car for me. I could have cried, I was so touched. And then the crazy pregnant woman inside me came out and i started thinking "do i really look THAT huge and uncomfortable that she thinks I can't handle the grocery shopping on my own?!" haha completely irrational i know!! I am officially a nutcase!

How are you ladies all feeling? Especially you, Marttc.
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please keep us informed pb xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive been admitted to the maternity ward while they run some tests and give me some pain killers. Have to play the waiting game now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Painkillers? What have they told u so far?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My bloods have come back normal apart from iron deficiency which is good, CTG was fine so baby is happy. My blood pressure is just sky high so more than likely its my pre-eclampsia but because the bloods are ok theyre reluctant to do much. Will be monitored for the night and hopefully have a plan tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh PB, I hope you get some answers soon.. Keep us updated.. We could have our first thread bubba really soon

Merri, how are you? Is bubs still sticky??

MARTTC, I hope your doing ok..

Zoo and Edi, hope you ladies are good x

AFM: havent had a decent nights sleep in a week!! Doing my head in!! I think I'm going to invest in one of those pregnancy pillows and see if it helps.. Also I think I have been having flutters!! I'm not too sure, it kind of feels bubbly and then like something is tickling me form inside, so I scratch and it stops.. But comes back in the same spot soon after.. I'm hoping its bubs, I can't wait to feel him/her moving around in there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay nic thats awesome!!! Wait till you get some big punches so your hubby can feel them best bonding experience for the two of you.

I personally hated the maternity pillows but each to their own. I prefer just putting an extra normal pillow under my tummy and hugging it. Depends if your hips need support but they shouldnt do till a while later. But give it a go, it might work for you be warned: hubby will hate being replaced by a mountain of pillows!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I got a pregnancy body pillow and use that for my belly then have pillows for my back dp says I'm building a fortress every time we go to bed lol. Poor thing!

Pb you still in hospital? I'm so excitedly nervous for you!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still here. 5 weeks and appointment on tues to chat blood thinners, more prog pessaries and plan of attack should this sticky stay stuck! But it's the next 2 weeks which r critical for me. Not made it past 6.5 weeks. The most recent back in feb started spotting (the beginning of the end) at 5 weeks. Will def stay in touch about it all. Haven't even told my poor mumsy yet. She'd gotten so excited the last 3 times, I dont wanna do it to her again