+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 138 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1375
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news pb???

Hope everyone is OK!

Afm getting bigger and uncomfortable! 23 weeks and pregnancy is getting easier the ms is easing up but still there.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Marttc i have my fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes crossed for you!!

No news yet, just plodding along. Had my blood test this morning and will get the results on Thursday and hopefully know if/when we're going to be induced. Did manage to score some panadeine forte though so hopefully i can feel a little bit more human until then (albeit a drugged up human!). Was getting some nasty contractions last night but have settled this morning so thinking they're just braxton hicks.

Edi, I bet you and your growing bump and glowing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow PB!! Let us know how you go x

Merri- is bubs still sticking.. Sending tonnes of sticky vibes your way x

MARTTC- how are you going? How long until you test? Fingers crossed for you x

Hope you are going well Zoo and Edi.. I'm starting to get a nice little bodgy belly lol.. Loving it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone:
    I'm feeling anxiously sick as BT is tomorrow... And AF also due tomorrow, been running to the toilet to scared to pull down my undies..
    I'm heading to bed soon for an early night & fingers crossed this af will not return for 9 months!!!
    If AF doesn't arrive before the call, I might have to get dh to hear the results... I'm not sure I'll cope as it's our last embie and not going back to ivf for a while...
    I don't have 1 'symptom', not 1 !!!

Yay to belly bump!
    I look 3 months already (from hormone injections)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - last embie fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Period just arrived :-(
    Gutted but to numb to cry

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - last embie fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh marttc stupid witch.....im so so sorry hun xxx

I'll let you all know what happens tomorrow. Im in two minds about the whole induction. I desperately want to meet her and im sick of feeling sick, but at the same time I want her to bake for as long as possible and I want to experience going in to labour naturally (though i know thats not a guarantee anyway). We'll just do whatever the doctors think is best

My cousin's ex-gf has just gone into early labour (with his baby - yes, the baby was a "surprise" lol). Shes only 32 weeks so if he comes he'll have a bit of a fight on his hands, but im sure he's a fighter Could be a big week for this family!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Period just arrived :-(
    Gutted but to numb to cry
    I'm so gutted for you. so sorry to hear the sad news, it's so sad seeing people like you go through this who really really want it. makes life seem so unfair

Take a few days off work if you can to re-coup and then figure out a new plan of action when you're up for it. No hurry to get over this quickly, just give yourself time to grieve and mend.

I'm here for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you are doing ok this morning MARTTC, thinking of you xxx
    PB let us know what the plan will be, your little girl could be in your arms soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh MARTTC I am so so sorry for you.. I agree with everything merri said, take some time off for yourself.. I'm so sorry you are going through this, we are here if you need us. xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate doctors! Just had my appointment. My blood pressure is still up, protein in my wee. Nothing new there. He wants me to come back on Saturday for another check and a CTG. He hasn't said why he wants the CTG. Does he think the baby is struggling? I don't know because HE DIDN"T TELL ME! Is everything ok? I don't know because HE DIDN'T TELL ME! A simple "everything looks ok at the moment but i'd like you to come back on Saturday for a check up" would have been nice. Now he's got me all worried!!

In terms of induction, next week isn't out of the question but again, nothing definitive. So frustrating!

I wish now that i had demanded some answers. But thats all hindsight. At the time I was just going with the flow, nodding at everything he said etc. Hopefully I grow a pair of balls by Saturday!