+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 138 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1375
    Thanks
    Reviews
    that's a great piccie Edi!
    Merri we dtd 3 days before and on the day of o only, and that's how we got our BFP, so fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You give me hope zoo. I'll keep u all posted but this month I'm not too fazed cause yay we have a holiday to look forward to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oooh a holiday baby! They do say you have a good chance of conceiving when you're on holidays because you're both nice and relaxed, but fingers crossed you won't have to wait that long And like zoo said, you're definitely still in with a chance hun xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry I've been laying pretty low on the forums... It's my new "keeping positive" way.....
    Thanks for all your kind words
    We are actually off for our 3rd time lucky transfer & I feel deep down that this is the one it's our last one so our snow baby needs to be a sticky one I've also recently started acupuncture & will be heading there straight after our transfer (it's meant to help with implantation I believe)

Glad to hear everyone is going well, pb how much longer?

Thank you girls xox

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    So good to hear from you! Wow time goes fast, i cant believe youre almost ready to transfer again. Whens the big day? You are such a positive person its fantastic to see. Fingers crossed that the third time's the charm! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tomorrow morning - 850am!!!
    Arghhhhhhhhhh hehe
    Yep, time flies & it really helps having another snow baby to transfer upon ovulation, so the wait wasn't so daunting - there's a lot riding on this one but I'm feeling great... Off to bed soon to fall asleep listening to the new relaxing cd's I brought.... Sounds of the sea & rainforest... They are so good I don't know which one to start with :-)
    Acupuncturist has me on a warm food only diet, that tuff when I love juice & fresh fruit.....
    Cant believe how quickly it's come around! How are you feeling?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck marttc!! I shall be nervously waiting the tww with you I did acupuncture too when ttc and obv it def helped!! I was on warm foods too which was hard during summer! Good luck hun fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm apple pie is warmed up fruit! Yumm craving apple pie now (and not really helping you in any way so time to move on from the pie). At least it's now winter - perfect for cooked breakfasts and home-style dinners.

Good luck tomorrow! I hope your snow baby makes him/herself nice and comfortable in that happy and relaxed uterus of yours tell him/her that they can stay there rent free for the next 9 months. Its a much nicer place to be in Winter than on ice...!

Nic, when is your scan? I know you wrote it somewhere but I can't seem to find it. Though i have the 17th in my head?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Edi86 View Post
    Good luck marttc!! I shall be nervously waiting the tww with you I did acupuncture too when ttc and obv it def helped!! I was on warm foods too which was hard during summer! Good luck hun fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Thanks!!!
    It's amazing how sure I feel with this one!!! Tww is going to be a killer but I've taken today & tomorrow off work then it's the weekend, so I've got 4 days of chilling, so that will almost cut my time in half...

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Edi86 View Post

So annoying just wrote you a decent sized reply & it didn't post

Glad to hear acupuncture worked for you I'm feeling good about it!! I'm straight off there after the transfer this morning... Took today & tomorrow off work, then it's the weekend... I'm just going to chill out x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST