+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 138 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1375
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my 20 week today and bubs co operated wonderfully. In love!!! Nice and reassuring that I'm at the half way mark! Its going quickly brag photo bellow

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    20 weeks! Wow seriously fast! She's gorgeous Edi I assume everything was fine with her?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just perfect got an awesome look at the heart its just amazing to see everything formed. A real bonding moment that there is actually a little person in me. How are you feeling?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its amazing hey

Im good, apart from being unable to sleep! It is now almost impossible to roll from one side to the other when im sleeping and im peeing every two hours! Enjoying my leave so far. Spent the first day on the couch then the nesting kicked in so of course i completely over-did it yesterday meaning today ive woken up with elephant feet! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Edi she is beautiful.. Not long and I will have my own bragging photo to show you guys!!

PB enjoy your leave.. I'm keen for my nesting to kick in... My house needs a good tidy lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone else??
    Zoo how's your little one?
    Merri are you in the TWW yet??
    How are you MARTTC?? I hope you and your Dh are ok.. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm actually right in my fertile zone tmi I know! But got my +opk late morning so planning on dtd soon as our dd is having an arvo nap so will make the most of that!!!! Then will again prob tom night. So yes the 2ww will start after that, but this time I'm not gonna do preg tests like I did last cycle from 8dpo. That was so silly of me and got my hopes up and made me spend about $50+ on first responses. What a rip off, cause yes I have ic to test with but didn't fully trust them. I'm gonna take chilled out approach this month as last time I was convinced at 5dpo I had implantation bleeding and that's what messed my head around. For now I shall just live my preg life thru u ladies and plod on till oct, which is when we'd start iui if nothing happens naturally. That will b symbolic of 2 years of trying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck merri! And happy baby making! We will all have our fingers and toes crossed for you xxx

About to head to my second baby shower. Yes, i know, im a baby shower hog! But the last one was with friends and family in Perth, this one is being thrown by all the girls at work. We're having a nice BBQ down by the beach and the weather is perfect - 30 degrees so it should be really nice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck merri!! I hope this is your month.. Fingers and toes!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    well could only really DTD the day i had the pos opk cause hubby was sick. so not our best efforts DTD 3 days prior to pos opk and then on the day of, but you cant push someone to make a better effort if they're unwell. but you never know, it does only take one spermy to get up there, and i guess the day you get a pos opk is prob the best day to try. i'll keep you all posted, but i'm not too saddened as we're heading os for a week and a half mid july, so if i'm not preggers i dont have to worry about eating weird stuff and can have some good old pina coladas. think i'm due to ovulate whilst i'm there, if this month is no good