+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 138 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I think we missed the egg this month... I got a positive OPK late Wednesday night, DH was really sick this week, 'blocked up' would be the PG term for it lol.. Had to take him to the hospital, then back to the docs the next day as he was still having bad stomach cramps so no BDing Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.. We DTD on Saturday but I think it may have been too late.. It sucks to not have been able to try this month but I'd rather DH be ok than be worrying about BDing..
    Everyones symptoms are sounding positive Hopefully in the next week we will see a bunch of BFP's.. Ill be stalking this thread to see everyones results, and I hope not too see you guys in next months TWW thread lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I'm out as well. Spotting 6DPO and AF 7DPO. Seems like it would be an achievement just to have a 2ww at this point in time.

But there sounds like there are some really positive symptoms out there, I have my fingers crossed for everyone else, testing dates are coming up soon!

Littleyorkshirepudding, you asked about my AMH tests. Basically its a blood test anyone can do, to test ovarian reserve. I guess it kind of doesn't matter if you have started TTC, but I am 32 and found out my reserve is very low. So my GP was happy to give me a referral to a FS, even though we have been TTC for only 5 months. Think I may take her up on it now that I've had another short LP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone!

So i folded and brought a test yesterday went to use it this morning and its FAULTY!!!! No control test line or dye or anything argh!!!!!!!!! Maybe its a sign to wait

Sorry to those with AF next month is your month for sure! All this in tww good luck I've got ny fingers and toes crossed!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoo Baby View Post
    Hi all. I'm out as well. Spotting 6DPO and AF 7DPO. Seems like it would be an achievement just to have a 2ww at this point in time.

But there sounds like there are some really positive symptoms out there, I have my fingers crossed for everyone else, testing dates are coming up soon!

Littleyorkshirepudding, you asked about my AMH tests. Basically its a blood test anyone can do, to test ovarian reserve. I guess it kind of doesn't matter if you have started TTC, but I am 32 and found out my reserve is very low. So my GP was happy to give me a referral to a FS, even though we have been TTC for only 5 months. Think I may take her up on it now that I've had another short LP.
    Really sorry to hear that Zoo Baby. Figners crossed you get some answers from the FS. Hopefully it wont be long until you get a bfp!

Nic26, you never know hon. You may well have caught that egg. It aint over til the witch arrives!

Edi86, go and get a refund! And buy a new test!!! You have us all on tenterhooks, and we really need a positive result in this thread. Good luck!

Afm, I really dont know what's going on with my body. Virtually no symptoms yesterday, then in the evening, I noticed ewcm! wth??! I was on day 25 and getting ewcm... not copious amounts (sorry tmi) but unmistakably ewcm. So I am now even more confused than ever. Is it pregnancy related? Did I ovulate later than expected?? I have no answers yet, but I dtd just in case. My poor dh is getting so tired of all my yo-yo emotions atm.

Woke up today and feeing slightly queasy, and the lower back discomfort is back.So going by my previous calculations I am 6pdo, but if I ovulated yesterday, then we are back to 1dpo.

Such is the roller-coaster ride that is conception!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Babylily - Maybe you should DTD today just in case....must be so hard not knowing what part of your cycle you are! Stupid confusing bodies!

Edi - I agree. Go and buy a test NOW and let us know!!

AFM, this cramping is still going. Its really low and frontal. CD8 today and due for AF in a week today. Way too early for it to be AF cramps, especially considering I've had them since last week. Felt nauseous this morning - I'm normally really good with patients coughing up lots of phlegm but this morning I nearly lost my bundle But apart from that, no other symptoms. No sore/tender boobs etc. Im utterly exhausted but I'm still putting that down to night shift rather than a baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh bfn but i think its late.afternoon and only 8-9 dpo. My poor DP i have been the biggest grouchy monster today :S just everything possible is annoying me so i think a cool shower and early night is install for me. How's everybody else going?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    So we're at CD23 or 8DPO.....one more week till AF arrives

Not a good day today. Really bad diarrhoea lol sorry for the visual! Pretty sure this is related to my Japanese take-away last night, rather than anything else.
    I decided that, seeing as I was spending most of my day on the loo anyway, I might as well do a test. Negative of course. I am only 8DPO after all so not upset. Today's cramps are obviously due to the diarrhoea, but the niggles in my frontal pelvic area have been present since CD17 (or 2DPO). I don't normally get any pains, let alone 6 days worth. But apart from that, I'm really not feeling positive about this cycle. I just don't think November is our month, which saddens me because it then means no more TTC until the wedding (11 months away). I know DF is going to try to convince me to try again next cycle, but that will mean bubs will be 6 weeks old at the wedding and I'll probably be exhausted! I guess we'll just have to cross that bridge if and when we get to it.

Edi - well done for testing again. You must be on a very similar cycle pattern to myself. Im 8DPO today as well and got a BFN on my test. But my period isn't due for a week so I'm sure it's way too early for me, and hopefully for you too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

Yesterday at 10DPO I did a test BFN
    Today at DPO11 I did a test and got a BFP woo hoo - it's a very very faint line so only time will tell now and it is 4 days until my period is actually due (Friday)

Nic86 - fingers crossed you did catch that eggie earlier (sperm can live up to 5 days in the right conditions) so you never know

Zoo Baby - sorry to hear AF has turned up

Edi - you know it's probably too early try again in a couple of days

Babylily - i agree with PB you never know - our bodies are strange things.

PB - sorry to hear you are so poorly and sorry to hear the test was BFN but again probably too early as you know - and I'd go for it next month if Nov isn't the month for you although I am sure it will be, hope you feel better soon.

Right must go and get my babies off to school and family day care

hope everyone has a good day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so exciting Littleyorkshirepudding, congrats!

And PB and Edi, 8dpo is early to test, so fingers crossed for you both.