+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 138 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone due to ovulate around 29th Oct? :)

Is anyone due to ovulate around the 29th October and wants to be my cycle buddy??

I'm so impatient, and its just a continuous waiting game....waiting for AF to go.....waiting to ovulate.....then of course the TWW. It kills me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm anywhere between 27nd Oct and the 2nd Nov! So happy to be a buddy

Feeling a little impatient myself, but trying my best to enjoy this process too... I want to savour and remember it.

Good luck to the both of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to send you some

4. The Following User Says Thank You to misssprinter For This Useful Post:

babylily  (19-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Missprinter!

Babylily - welcome! Lets try to keep each other relatively sane throughout the process

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm due to O around the 31st so we can all be cycle buddies!! AF is on her way out for the month so let the fun and games begin! We are heading away for the weekend for a family reunion so I'm glad I will be in the O wait as opposed to the TWW so I can have a few drinky poos, as we don't see them very often, it's normally pretty big when we all get together lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds good to me PB I am off to have a full blood test tomorrow morning just to check that I no longer have any deficiencies (I often suffer from anaemia and low vit D and vit B12)... anyways hoping it'll be fine as I have been very diligent with my vitamin-taking.

Other than that, looking forward to seeing the back of AF. Think tomorrow might be my last, so happy to start prepping for conception!

Oh and welcome Nic86 Enjoy your weekend away... at least it will help the time pass more swiftly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm around the same time however waiting for AF to rear her ugly head. She's officially ten min late on last month...and yes I just POAS to check!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha BBoo!! I'd hate to be one of your friends and late to a party!!

Fingers crossed that you don't have to join us in this thread, but if you do we'll welcome you with open arms!

Welcome Nic - enjoy your weekend away. Hopefully it'll be the last time you can drink for 9 months

AFM AF has left the building as of this morning, so its time to get busy! I know technically we won't conceive this early but we're not gonna miss our chance as this will be our last month of trying until Aug next year. Poor DF....he's going to be so exhausted by the end of the month. I love how every guy think its a dream come true when they get to DTD every 2 days, but once they get half way through the month they're completely knackered! Be careful what you wish for, boys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm anywhere between the 24th and the 2nd of November. Damn irregular cycles. I usually average around 31 days, but last month was 27 so I'm now not sure when it will happen... Fingers crossed for a July baby next year!

for you this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BBoo, hoping its just a late implanter and you get your BFP in a couple of days!

Welcome Trinie, hoping this will be your month too.

PB, I think our cycles are in sync! AF out the door for me too, and we are planning to get busy as often as possible.

God-willing this will be our month and we can all be celebrating come mid-November.