+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm reading a feast for crows atm and just read the part where Cersei asks her Uncle Kevan to be hand. Omg so in love with Ser Kevan right now Cersei is an evil b1tch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ser Kevan is probably the only sensible person in the Lannister family. I love Cercei! She's written so well. I hope she doesn't die yet

Hooves is offline My children/my legacy, the best of me is inside them.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have finished DWD finally and can't wait for the next installment.

All I can say is wow. He is definitely one of the master story tellers. I am so hooked on this story. I just want to know what happens next. I know it is going to be a long wait. I just hope it doesn't disappoint like the final Jean M Auel book did. I waited so long for that one, and when I finally got to read it, I got about a 3rd of the way in, and gave up. I still haven't revisited it yet. So disappointing.

I just want to know what happens to Dany. I love the 3 dragon mystery. I can't wait for all of that to play out, and of course I really want the starks to take Winterfell back. I guess I will be waiting impatiently for the next one. Hope I can stand it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm almost finished as well. I'm trying to drag it out abit because I know it's going to be so long before he releases another one. Actually, I'm contemplating reading the whole series again, maybe next year. The plot is so intricate and complicated I think it would be worth a second read.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Now I've re-read the first book again I'm thinking the Jon-Arya thing is icky. Actually, what was I thinking??!! But there is clearly something in the works for future storylines involving the two of them. The Braavos connection is the thing I'm currently hooked on. Syrio Forel, Jaqen Ha'ghar, Tycho Nestoris - all bit characters but I'm sure, are going to reveal something in future books. I just don't know what yet!

Season 2 of the TV series looks exciting. Hopefully that will keep some of us happy until Winds of Winter is released!. Started reading Clash of Kings again whilst I was on holidays to fill in time and its amazing how many of the current storylines have begun with just one brief mention of an event or person. I love how GRRM gives you tiny teasers that can drive you mad thinking of possible outcomes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
    I am hoping Rickon does come back wild and untamed, and goes on a revenge rampage. I reckon that would be awesome. I just want to see the Starks reclaim their Winterfell, and honour. I am a bit of a romantic like that.
    yep the starks have gone soft and look where it got them - rickon needs to get angry and to hell with honour and chivalry! smite those b.stards, rickon! winterfell needs you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Naboo View Post
    Aquarius.. the fan art sites are amazing. I love the calendar. My favourite is Tyrion. Surprisingly, I mean I enjoy him in the books.. but the picture seems to capture something.. it has alot of heart. All of the drawings are amazing though.
    oh i know i love that tyrion picture too. i also loved the robb pic and melisandre. at first i thought dany looked a bit common but now i love her pic too!

Quote Originally Posted by Naboo View Post
    At half way through Dance with Dragons... Naboo's love triangle hopes and predictions are as follows:

Jon Snow and Val
    Sam and Gilly (obviously)
    Prince of Winterfell (you know who he is) and Jeyne
    Jamie and Brienne
    Tyrion and Tysha
    Sandor and Sansa and Littlefinger (hehe)
    Stannis and Asha
    Cercei and Maester Qyburn
    Arnya and Gendry

hmm i dunno about stannis and asha, i think she'd eat him alive heh heh. can't wait for jaime/brienne, i want that one to happen as well! have you seen gendry in the tv show? hot hot hot! but tyrion and tysha... you know i always thought she was dead, that tyrion's father had her killed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The tv series, is out on dvd and available in Aus. I picked up a copy of season 1 on blue ray from big w for $59. I am stoked!

Now all I have to do, is wait for a time when the kids are not home to start watching it! The blue ray player is in the lounge room. (D'oh!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    but tyrion and tysha... you know i always thought she was dead, that tyrion's father had her killed?[/QUOTE]

Hi,

Didn't tyrion's father say that she went 'where whores go'.. ? i'm fairly certain that's what he said. If so, Tyrion is certainly the best person to find 'where *****'s go'.... so I reckon they'll end up together

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi naboo, i always thought tyrion's father was being facetious when he said that, like he was being a smart.rse just to annoy tyrion! he said 'oh wherever wh.res go' but what he really meant was, he'd had her killed and she'd gone to hell or wherever wh.res go. i never considered he was actually serious and he'd sent her off somewhere alive! well, you're right, if there's a mega br0thel somewhere, tyrion is the best person to find it heh heh.

hooves, how are you enjoying the tv show? season 2 starts on pay tv on april 10!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I loved the tv series 1. I don't get pay tv, so have to wait for season 2 to be on dvd also. Which is going to be torture. I can't wait, for more. We watched the whole series in a week, and it only took that long because we had to wait for the kids to be in bed and asleep.