+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Hooves is offline My children/my legacy, the best of me is inside them.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That map is great, thankyou.

Thanks
    Reviews
    that map is fantastic! i got the goosebumps when i saw the dreadfort, urrgghhhh...

naboo, if you like fan art, check out these sites if you haven't already:

http://www.winterfell.altervista.org/gallery.htm

http://www.forevergeek.com/2011/07/2...lendar-is-out/

hooves, i can't wait to see what rickon does either! i'm sure we'll see him in the next book. i reckon he is going to grow up wild and untamed, he always did have a bit of a wild streak in him and god knows how he's going to turn out with osha as his primary carer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the links to the fan art sites! They're awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you so much for the map link Naboo. It all makes sense now I can see all the realm without having to flick between pages. And having the banners under each castle saves having to flick back and forth to the appendix. You rock!

I'll put this in white so don't highlight unless you've finished DWD>> Who do you think actually wrote Ramsay's letter and why were they trying to provoke Jon considering the Night Watch had no part in the war. Theon? Melisandre? It's so frustrating having to wait to find out! I'd love it if Arya and Jon are reunited in the next book but I guess we have to see what happens with Jon before we know what part he plays, if at all. Surely he must!
    Also Tycho Nestoris. What are your thoughts on him and what part he will play? Its bugging me too. He came for Stannis with information from Braavos. About what? I'm thinking he and Jaqen Ha'gar have some sort of connection. One and the same or from the same cause?
    And do you think these ships of Jon's that have blown off course may somehow bring Rickon and Osha back to Westeros? I have to console myself with discussions and theories till Winds of Winter is released/
    Last edited by TeenyT; 06-01-2012 at 12:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am hoping Rickon does come back wild and untamed, and goes on a revenge rampage. I reckon that would be awesome. I just want to see the Starks reclaim their Winterfell, and honour. I am a bit of a romantic like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My pleasure! Anything for my fellow Song of Ice and Fire friends

Aquarius.. the fan art sites are amazing. I love the calendar. My favourite is Tyrion. Surprisingly, I mean I enjoy him in the books.. but the picture seems to capture something.. it has alot of heart. All of the drawings are amazing though.

Does anyone have any idea when Winds of Winter is being published. I hope it doesn't take another 5 years!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
    I am hoping Rickon does come back wild and untamed, and goes on a revenge rampage. I reckon that would be awesome. I just want to see the Starks reclaim their Winterfell, and honour. I am a bit of a romantic like that.
    I so agree. They have to take back Winterfell! And I want to see Jon and Arya together in some way. They're always thinking of one another (remember the last thing that went through Jon's mind before his chapter finished? - it was what he told Arya when he gave her the sword) and because they believe they are half brother and sister, think that its sibling love.
    Naboo - GRRM is notorious for his refusal to be rushed with the ASOIAF books. It probably will be a few years...rumours have it not being released before 2015. I hope he gets inspired and gets it out sooner too!
    Last edited by TeenyT; 31-01-2012 at 10:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found the tv series on line. If you google project free tv. You can view it there. I had to download an app to use it. They have all the eps from season 1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't understand the Arya / Jon (hopefull) love triangle? Even if they are not blood, they still thin they are brother and sister.

At half way through Dance with Dragons... Naboo's love triangle hopes and predictions are as follows:

Jon Snow and Val
    Sam and Gilly (obviously)
    Prince of Winterfell (you know who he is) and Jeyne
    Jamie and Brienne
    Tyrion and Tysha
    Sandor and Sansa and Littlefinger (hehe)
    Stannis and Asha
    Cercei and Maester Qyburn
    Arnya and Gendry

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're probably right but this is set in Westeros and if he is who we think, its in his blood lines to marry in family. Seriously though, the scene is being set for something big between the two of them in the next book. Maybe they'll reunite and take back Winterfell together.

Stannis and Asha? hehe