+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hooves is offline My children/my legacy, the best of me is inside them.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can not put book 3 down! I am really being swept along with this story. I can't wait to find out what happens to them all. It twists and turns all the time. Characters I have little feeling about start to make you care about them.

I love this format, with each individual being followed along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes book 3 is a corker! the characters are good aren't they, you even want to know what happens to the horrible ones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought a Dance with Dragons finally!! I managed to read a few chapters and am about 1/4 way through. It seems some of my theories are correct and some are in doubt - but interesting stuff happening already

Aquarius, my DS is 14 months old. Terrible sleeper, always has been. We co-sleep full time and I still BF. It's the only way anyone gets any sleep around here! I have just now got him to sleep for the night (he'll wake 3 or 4 times from now until he's up at about 7am too)! The fantastic electrical storm outside didn't help though

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi loopy, wow you must be exhausted you poor thing! no wonder you never get any time to read!!! but that's awesome you started a dance with dragons! i am about a quarter of the way thru as well! my DH started reading the first book a few days ago, he is normally a really slow reader but he is nearly finished, he hasn't been able to put it down!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I just saw this thread out of the corner of my eye - i am a major Game of thrones fan and my heart skipped a beat when i saw that other ppl love it too! Can t wait for the April 2012 when they start to release the next season... they really have done a great job sticking to the books, blood, gore and all :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi allelle, yes i know what you mean, the gore is pretty true to the books! especially when they killed khal drogo's horse, urrgghhhh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I've finally finished reading 'A Dance With Dragons'
    What a doorstopper that was! Could hardly lift the damn book! Anyone else finished it or still reading?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't read any of it for weeks and weeks, actually since this thread started I think... I'm still not even one-fifth in. I really want to read it, but I just always find other things to do (including BH, lol). I'll get there eventually, even if I have to force myself to allocate reading time during my Christmas break.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi sariele, i have faith, you will get there eventually actually the storyline moves really slooooowly so it's probably easy to pick up and put down!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've been resisting coming into this thread until I'd read Dance with Dragons incase of spoilers but I love some of your theories!
    Wow, what an ending to the current book! I sincerely hope he's got the next one almost completed so we don't have to wait for years to find out what happens next. Without giving too much away, who was surprised by the Targaryen twist? Another head to the dragon? I tend to think your Jon Snow theory more likely and that Tyrion's role will be much more. I think he might be the Dragontamer and the one to unite the three true Targaryens and lead them to Westeros. Also, and I'll post this in white (spoiler - dont highlight if you havent read DwD), I have a theory on what happened with Ashara Dayne. I feel like she isnt dead as she's been mentioned too many times and too shrouded in mystery to be a bit character. I think the baby who replaced AT that died may have been her stillborn and she faked her death to join with JC. Septa Lemore maybe?

Ohhhhh I dont know how I'm going to get through the wait for the next book!!
    Last edited by TeenyT; 17-12-2011 at 13:06.