+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, just wondering if anyone did get round to meeting up? I'm still keen to meet if others are. Are Mondays or Fridays any good for anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I had to laugh when I read this thread....it sounds like every playgroup I've ever attempted to join here in Brisbane
    After spending a weekend at my cousins in Peregian Springs, I have finally convinced my husband to make the big move to the Sunshine Coast after 15 years in Brisbane!!! Fingers crossed we will be there by October. My extremely loyal husband has now just got to get the guts to quit his current job....after finding one on the Coast first of course.
    I'm a 33 y/o SAHM and have a 1 year old son, Jacob, and a 3 year old daughter, Ella. As Ella will be starting Kindy next year, I'd love to be settled into our new home by October so we have plenty of time to make some new friends before school starts.
    Can anyone give me any reasons why I shouldn't be looking at Peregian Springs? I got such a great feel for the place when I visited. It seems to have everything for a young family and I love the new Rec. Centre.
    I'm so excited....I've been dreaming of moving to the Sunshine Coast for years and never thought the day would come...or the year at least

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls, my family and i are moving to noosa area at the end of the year....we have the school sorted, now just need to find the house and work! i would love to swap contact detailp with any ladies, so as to make make friendships and catch up for playgroups when we move! My email is janellenmark@hotmail.com
    Hope to chat to a couple of u soon :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 2sofar For This Useful Post:

ellamaesmummy  (04-05-2012)

MummaBear79 is offline Mum, Doula, RN and student Midwife
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

There isn't much happening in this thread, but I do have a fabulous Mum's group in Noosa. We have our own Facebook page and meet up a couple of times a week for coffee, playmates, dinner, movies etc. Everyone is really lovely and the more the merrier. If you want to add me to Facebook, I can add you to the group. My email address is claire_margin@hotmail.com

Ellamaesmummy - Peregian Springs is fantastic and I highly recommend it. My boys go to school there and I have a few friends who live there and rave about it. I drop my boys at school and go walking around there and everyone is really lovely. You will love living there. The kids parks are fantastic too. We are on acreage and have contemplated moving there so many times but just can't seem to pull ourselves away from this place just yet, even though the kids are dying to be somewhere where they can play with other kids!!

If you want to add me to Facebook, it would be lovely to meet you both

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, ok thanks for that, I will add you on facebook and it would be nice to pop along to one of your meets.

Thanks Kelly x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mothers group

I have a 6 month old daughter and am looking for a group with similar aged bubs. Does anyone know how I can find one?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am new to the Peregian area and have a 8 year old DD and a 7week old DS.

Looking to start a playgroup for babies. Anyone in the area interested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi is this still active? I'm moving to the area.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is this still active. I'm moving to the area.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    My wife, 7 month baby son and I are new to Peregian Beach and would love to find some playbuddies for our little guy and meet some locals. We're from Munich, Germany (home of the greatest beer fest, leather pants and dirndl dresses, and brezls), but I'm actually from Melbourne originally. We're very open and need some help with local tips and tricks re baby things. I had a practice in Munich as a pediatric osteopath, which is a great passion of mine, so would be happy to help anyone with questions or concerns here.

Feel free to drop us a line here or just pick up the phone and call us on 0422753838.

Cheers.