+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would be interested. I go on maternity leave at the end of next week and DD's kindy will be cut down to only 2 days. (if i took her out completely she would hate me ) So anything to keep us both busy would be lovely.

I still havent met many people up here. Most of the play groups Ive found are on the day i have had to work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm thinking Thursday might be a good day.

DD does soccer on Fridays- though I might move that to Wednesday.

Confusd- what days will be good for you and your DD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, Thursday would be good for me next week, then our swimming lessons begin on the following Thurs. Maybe we could meet next Thurs then see how we go? (Although that is Australia Day, incase people are doing things?)

But I'm happy to meet up then? Thoughts on where? Noosaville, Pirate Park any good for you guys?

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only have Thursday this week off. From next week(the 30th) I'm on maternity leave so most days are good haha.

DD goes back to swimming the following week- I've forgotten what day she is booked in :/ it's usually Thursday's but I *think* I swapped it to Wednesday since I'm not working any more and they had a later time. So apart from Swimming I'll have nothing much on haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh DD does Kindy 4 days a week at the moment - but Its going to be cut down to 2 probably Fridays and Tuesday's... If we set up a regular play group I can work that though lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    My name is Heather and I also have a 3yr old who is desperate to play with some other kiddies.
    We have recentley moved to the Sunny Coast and would love to get involved in a toddler group. We are living in Peregian Springs at the moment so not far from Noosa or Coolum..

Heather

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, this weeks looking like a bit of a washout eh! Hi Heather, welcome. Peregian is a nice park to meet up at too, perhaps we could go there sometimes for a play date.

Shall we touch base again early next week and try and arrange a date that suits everyone?

Kelly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank u.. And sounds great.. Look forward to catching up..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hopefully next week will be sunny...my 3yo is going a little crazy in doors. Looking forward o next week

MummaBear79 is offline Mum, Doula, RN and student Midwife
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I am still really keen to catch up did someone say their DD does soccer? Is that with Dave at Kiddie Kicks? We do it on Tuesday's
    Im free most days (except Tuesday midday) in between school times. My boys go to school in Peregian Springs so I'm happy to meet down that way.