+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 86 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Chubear i you will be in my thoughts on Thursday, I really really really hope you O

Dancing Queen the HPT really do mess with our minds but it's really hard to stay away from them. Stay strong till Friday, gotta think positive thoughts, i'm glad you had your heair done, nothing nicer than a little pamper.

Hi Catemer.... have you found O yet? I'm sure its not long now

AFM I have had a really full on few days, I POAS on Saturday morn BFN. Still no AF this morn so I went for the bt, nurses called late this evening & well.....i'm kinda pg. Apparently there is a preganacy but my hormone levels are really low, im sitting at 23 when i should be up around 100 at this stage. I now have to go for a 2nd bt on Thursday to see what's happening. The nurse said she has seen lots of pg start out this way but considering my mc history DH & I aren't getting too excited just yet. I think I'll go nuts over the next few days

I hope everyone is staying sane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thankyou DQ and Skizzie, we will see what tomorrow brings.

Fx for your kinda pg - hope it all works out well!

Friday will come soon enough DQ,(though nit fast enough) and a haircut does make you feel good -and you weigh less when you finish - all positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Dancing queen - try not to beat yourself up. When we lost the last pregnancy my DP apologized for it not taking and for not staying pregnant. Sure I was disappointed it didn't work, but I definitely didn't blame her. I know she is doing and has done everything she could to help and to try to get the jelly bean to stick. I'm sure your DP would feel similar to me - yes disappointed the pregnancy didn't take but definitely not disappointed in you. And as for us working weekends - yep. We work really weird rosters that mean there is someone working every day of the year after all, criminals don't take the weekend off so we don't get to either! I even had to work Christmas day last year! Also my favorite pick me ups are a hair cut, a pedicure at one of the places that uses the spa thingo or a manicure. I rarely get the 2 latter ones so when I do they are really special.

Chubear, I hope your bloods today showed a surge. My DP's O is really hard to spot. We do the at home urine tests and never get a positive, but when the clinic tests her bloods they can tell when O will be. you got a surge today.

Hi Skizzie, no, we couldn't find O, but the clinic did! I have my for your 'kinda' pg. I hope your levels keep increasing, and I hope Thursday comes around sooner than you think - only 2 more sleeps to go. Good luck on keeping your sanity! Any friends who can keep you occupied?

OK, so... We went on Monday to see Dr Anne as we had a scan and bt booked. DP had done the urine OPK but still only a faint line - darker than Sunday, but still not darker than the control. The dr doing the scan said she could see a nice big follie on the left and low and behold bloods showed a surge! It seems we just never find it on the OPK's! So the clinic phoned us back with our results and said can you come in on Tuesday at 9.30? Of course we said sure thing! I then had to ring DP's boss to say she wasn't coming to work on Tuesday.

So off we went for our magic squirt this morning! And sure enough, we got our first preference for donor! We joked with DP's dad that she was tarnishing the family name as this was the second month in a row where she could be knocked up and to 2 different blokes!

We are now officially back in the tww, and I am trying to get up the courage to stab my DP tomorrow! I think I will have to make some chocolates tomorrow!
    this new blokes icky boy juice will make a super sticky jelly bean!
    Last edited by catemer; 15-11-2011 at 18:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well bt today showed a surge!
    So booked in for early we'd morning for our first iui- it's a bit exciting!
    And then we are off to the gold coast for two relaxing days, hopefully that will help the eggie get fertilized and implanted.
    I will be in the tww tomorrow -yay !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Girls!

Sorry Ive been MIA .. between deadly morning sickeness (yes thats an exaggeration ) , busting out in spots and scaring the cr@p out of myself thinking it was chicken pox or rubella , an 80th birthday, DDs dance rehearsals and finding out my sister is 17 weeks pregnant, my poor mind hasn't been coping

Now I'm going to catch myself up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer all the best for the injection. I hope it works out for you this time. All the best

Skizzy I hope you make ur transition from kinda pregnant to " Yessssssssssss I am pregnant"

Chubear yeah for O :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I'm new here & have loved reading all your stories, I hope you don't mind me joining in.

I have PCOS and am 5 dpiui, the tww is absolute torture! I want to know if it worked now! When is the earliest you can test? My GP did a pg test yesterday when testing for a UTI and it came back negative, I'm really hoping this isn't a bad omen.

Happy thoughts to you all & thanks for starting an open and supportive forum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Smyles View Post
    Hi,

I'm new here & have loved reading all your stories, I hope you don't mind me joining in.

I have PCOS and am 5 dpiui, the tww is absolute torture! I want to know if it worked now! When is the earliest you can test? My GP did a pg test yesterday when testing for a UTI and it came back negative, I'm really hoping this isn't a bad omen.

Happy thoughts to you all & thanks for starting an open and supportive forum!
    Hi there and welcome Smyles. Not a problem you joining us, the more the merrier I say. Don't be too upset that your pg test on day 5dpiui. It can take up to 5days for the little fertilized egg to implant. Depending on whether or not you are on hormone support injections, you may be able to pick up a positive pg test at about day 9 or 10dpiui. However, most people recommend waiting until day 12-14dpiui.

I understand your eagerness to find out. I keep asking my DP how she is feeling and trying to symptom spot without her realizing - I don't think it's working though!

My DP is feeling very nauseus, but that is most likely due to the trigger shot she had on Monday afternoon. Although we have just stabbed her with another low dose of the hormone. The problem with us doing pg tests now is that the hormone we have injected her withnis the same one the blood and poas tests check for. So we will get false positives for a little while, until the drugs are out of her system.

Welcome again and I hope this cycle is the magic one for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silly double post!
    Last edited by catemer; 17-11-2011 at 18:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Welcome Smyles

Sad day for me today girls........im going to miscarry again i should expect AF in the next few days. Even though we thought this would happe it isnt any easier.
    Not sure where to now, we are going to make an appt with Dr ASAP to have a chat.

Hope someone has some good news soon