+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 86 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week

Default First iudi cycle under way - join us for our tww?

Deb01, glad to hear things went well! We test on the 22nd. The clinic is closed for Christmas so it will be a trip to the GP if we get a positive. Everything feels more relaxed this cycle. No bleeding or cramping like last time (sorry TMI), we're also generally more relaxed about the tww. In fact hardly thinking about it. Still taking it easy, and eating as though I'm pregnant but otherwise doing as little thinking about it as we can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best Things.

The hardest part for me at the moment is over-analysing every little twinge in my tummy. Few cramps and stabby pains today, nothing too bad. Hoping it's an egg fertilising! And the other hard part is not telling people. I can count on one hand the number of people in my life who know, but none of them really "get it".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, I'm hoping I might be able to join in as I'm currently in my tww after my first IUI. The FS made a last minute decision to do it this cycle as before we have just been using clomid and an ovidrel trigger when needed.

I'm currently 9dpo, but only 5 days post an extra ovidrel injection. I'm a poas addict so tested yesterday and got a very faint line so assumed it was the ovidrel still. But this morning when I tested again the line was definitely darker so it's doing my head in! I've had an ovidrel trigger in my last cycle (we've had a few without iui) and it was definitely out by 10dpo, but I haven't tested any earlier before. What do you think my chances are??? I haven't told DH I've done two hpts - he thinks I'm crazy to keep testing until I can know for sure and after today I have to agree! The only "symptom" I have is sore bbs but I've been getting that before af ever since I started on clomid, and I keep reminding myself it could still be the ovidrel, but I did have lots of cramping about 5 dpiui. I just want it to be Saturday already because then I know it will be out!

for everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    sounds promising misstrouble! Will be an anxious wait I'm sure! i'm refusing to do HPTs for fear of a false positive. sending your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emotional basket case today. I have 2 sisters and 2 best friends pregnant. The 2 best friends are having their seconds, already have boys, and both are now having girls (exactly what they wanted). Struggling with people getting what they want so easily. Selfish I know. Just hard to cope with so many pregnant people around, all of who fell easily. People truly don't get it until they go through it, do they?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you for your kind words mum2nick, but I think I'm out of luck this time - I feel like af is just around the corner. I've definitely learnt my lesson about not testing so soon!
    I definitely understand your feelings today - it just doesn't seem fair does it? I've been taking time off work to avoid the three baby showers that have been happening in the last two months. Its hard enough coping with the pregnancy talk every day at lunch. I never knew how hard this was until I was going through it. That's why I've really valued the support on here, and just knowing there are others who get it. Fingers crossed everyone's wish comes true soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissTrouble, big hugs. Be gentle with yourself. TTC can be really really cruddy and there are times when we need to take a break.As for symptoms, I have had zero (had IUI on 29/11). I woke up Monday morning with terrible PMS, a headache, that achey-AF feeling and a bad attitude. I stomped off to my fertility clinic and suffered through a negative First Response urine test and then a 'borderline' blood test with HCG levels so low they couldn't confirm anything. Well......what a difference 36 hours can make! Tuesday night I got double-stripes on a First Response test and I'm hoping that my bloodtest on Wednesday shows a viable BFP. This was our first round of IUI.
    Last edited by Twocam; 12-12-2012 at 04:35.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First iudi cycle under way - join us for our tww?

Hi all!

Misstrouble, sounds very promising. Fingers crossed!

Mum2nick, I too know lots of preg ppl. It can be frustrating even though you are happy for them. Sometimes you need to take a brake from them for a day or two, your on an emotional rollercoaster, hopefully they at least partially understand. But your right you don't truly get it unless you've been through it! We are all here for you when it gets too much!

Twocam, that all sounds very promising, I hope Wednesdays results come back positive!! Lots of Babydust your way!

GDYB03 how we're your results? Do you have to take the FSH? So annoying that the clinic closes over Xmas!

Best things, all the best for the 22nd and I hope the relaxed approach pays off. And it's never TMI on here lol.

As for me feel a bit nauseous today, but it's probably nothing. Bbs feel funny but not sore. Think most of it is wishful thinking. Might allow myself a hpt on the weekend.

Babydust all round ladies!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

That's fantastic twocam, I'll keep my fingers crossed for your blood test today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We got confirmation today - along with a healthy dose of scepticism since 50% of pregnancies at my age end in miscarriage. But for the moment we are enjoying just letting the reality of today's results set in! I look forward to some more positive results here!