+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Deb... I'll be back for scan & bloods Wed too. What were your Progesterone/LH/Estradiol levels like? My levels are coming up but unfortunately my follie is only 6mm Which is actually smaller than my follie last month before I even started the drugs! (My progesterone was 2 and estradiol 821, LH 9.19). Sigh!

GDYB03 hang in there, hopefully there will be a process out that that will suit your body and bring the desired results.

Skizzie fantastic news, I'm soo pleased that your scan went well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: First iudi cycle under way - join us for our tww?

Hi Twocam

My levels are only at 314, was 318 the last blood test. My follicles are small still. See what today's blood test comes back as. Feel like it's not going to happen thus month........

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Deb01...I got to my scan today to find that they'd missed a big follie at Monday's checkup (they had trouble viewing one ovary). I actually had 1 good one and 1 tiny one - and that explains why my bloodwork was so good. BUT that meant by the time I got to today's checks I'd already ovulated We will still go ahead with IUI tomorrow morning but given the time that's already passed we are pretty much writing off this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Twocam

Omg that's so annoying, can't believe they missed it. I must say when she was pointing things out on the ultrasound this morning I couldn't tell anything apart but I guess to a trained eye it should be clearer. Well fingers crossed for you that it may still work!!!

Go bloods back and I'm up to 790. So back again on Friday for more blood and us and hopefully we'll see a big follicle.

All the best for tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Deb My estradiol went from 821 on Monday to over 1000 on Wed. The doctor and nurse reviewed my records & said they DON'T think I o'd on Wed but that I was starting to surge & I was likely to O today. So we did the IUI this morning, no trigger needed. Post-wash we got 11 million swimmers. Fingerscrossed now...

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow Twocam that's good news. Now the ttw.

My bloods came back today at 748, down on Wednesday. Follicles increasing in size but not enough. Not sounding good for this grr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When will you test again Deb?

How is everyone else? Anyone doing a Dec IUI before Xmas? My clinic shuts down, so if our current TWW doesn't yield a BFP then we will be out until Jan.

Thanks
    Reviews

HI Twocam
    Tested again today levels have dropped again (I can't for the life if me remember what she said they were down to now). I'm in again on Tuesday for ultrasound and bloods. She was totally honest with me today saying if one follicle doesn't grow big by then, the cycle will probably be cancelled. And she said we would have to start again next cycle but probably moving straight to ivf. V depressed can't believe this isn't working when I ovulated when I took Clomid, you would think this stuff would be better!! Might suggest trying Clomid again and put up with the severe headaches etc, it's all worth it if it works!!!

Anyways, how are you feeling post IUI both physically and emotionally?

My clinic is only closed Xmas day and NY day. Fingers crossed this round works for you so you dont have to wait until January to try again!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First iudi cycle under way - join us for our tww?

Hi Everyone! So I'm over my little downer! Sorry about that!

I'm now CD6, have an app with FS on Wednesday for scans an bloods to see where im at! I should ovulate between Friday-Tuesday! This is our first IUDI so I have everything crossed! Would be a great pressie for Xmas and great start to 2013! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GDYB03 so glad you are feeling better . I found the first scan so exciting (well and then such a downer when I thought I had only 1 tiny follie). I think they get old r-e-a-l quick after that, though I'm going for bloodwork on Wednesday. Do you get your results the same day?

Deb bummer about the drop in levels. Can't they try a different drug protocol, or increase your dosage? Best of luck for Tuesday.

AFM Monday will be 4dpiui & I'm feeling...nothing...since I can't symptom-spot at this early stage I'm just trying to ignore the whole TWW, really. At least until bloodwork on Thursday (7dpiui) and again the following week on 11 and 13dpiui.