+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default First iudi cycle under way - join us for our tww?

Skizzie, your poor friend!

Well I'm on my way home! Consider me inseminated just hoping one of those little dudes finds the egg okay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swim little dudes, swim your little guts out!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Oh good luck Rainbow! Sending lots of baby vibes your way :-)

Hugs Sqizzie... It's coming up to anniversary of my nephews passing which is hard, given it was the anniversary of his birth only last week. Your friend is lucky to have you.

Very excited about the party, so much work though. We've hired a photographer so we can have some lovely memories captured.

DP and I were just saying how much the process can be so sucky, how I'm so frustrated we spent so much money so far and what we could have done with that, and also on the flip side how impatient we are feeling and want to be back into it already! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Hey can I ask, I know a bit of bleeding is normal after IUI, but I have quite a bit of clear discharge as well (only brown blood though).

Is it just CM, or did all the sperm fall out?!

Thanks
    Reviews

Double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Sperm can't fall out lol, it will be fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sperm cant fall out Rainbow, there is ovulation fluid that can come down due to the speculum being inserted but this is very normal and has no impact on the egg etc. The brownish blood is normal too. I havent had the blood but there are loads of ladies that do

Veritas big big hugs for you and your family, I cant imagine the pain of losing a new born. MC's are still very hard as there is greif but we never get to meet the little one. I hope you guys are all ok

DH and I went out and visited some friends today & had a nice lunch together, it was so nice....... another day down only 8 days till bt

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks skizzie and fingerscrossd1! Isn't it funny how we make up the most irrational explanations?!?

I start Crinone tomorrow night, but have no blood tests until my hCG test in 16 days. Is that normal?

I thought they might give me a test to see if I ovulated but then, that tests for prog so the gel would change my levels anyway I guess?

Does ovidrel always work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rainbow,

I have never had a bt or urine test to check O after IUI, i am fairly certain ovidrel works. Even if Ovidrel didnt work you are so close to O on your own that the little swimmers would find the egg one way or another.

I am through Dr Clark at Fertility First & for my iui's they order my BT on day 13 or 14 depending in the weekend etc.

well sorry to be a downer girls but I really dont think my little emby has found a home in my belly this time I really really really really hope I'm wrong....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and i forgot to add, my 16 year old cousin had a baby boy today............ but thats a whole other frigg'n story