+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default First iudi cycle under way - join us for our tww?

No idea why I got given Crinone as I never had a progesterone BT, but maybe just precautionary?

I'm okay, quite stressed as they cancelled my scan on Friday and scheduled it for Monday but I would normally ovulate on Monday so I'm worried we are going to miss it!!!

So I'm doing OPKs all weekend and calling the out of hours line if I get a positive. I really wish they'd given me a scan on Friday. Haven't even had bloods yet!!!

Or told them which donor I'm choosing...if I go in on Monday and have to have the insem then and there, how long does it take to defrost sperm?! Because I'd not be surprised if that's what happened..

Anyway so I'm very stressed and worried we will miss it.

How are you going?

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Sorry to butt in...

Rainbow- we had bloods and u/s CD16 at 8am (when I thought it would be O day and was absolutely flipping out that we had/would miss it)
    We got a call at 9am to say do trigger shot as I had already started to O on my own, then come back and had insem at 12pm.
    Our clinic gives everyone progesterone after insems just as precaution. You can't overdose so they give you it to boost your chances of getting a sticky one (and stopping your lining from breaking down to soon) goodluck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Well I just triggered!!! Insem at 9am tomorrow morn. Been stressful, but so excited!

Also - I KNEW it'd happen this weekend. No one agreed, but I KNEW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    No idea why I got given Crinone as I never had a progesterone BT, but maybe just precautionary?

I'm okay, quite stressed as they cancelled my scan on Friday and scheduled it for Monday but I would normally ovulate on Monday so I'm worried we are going to miss it!!!

So I'm doing OPKs all weekend and calling the out of hours line if I get a positive. I really wish they'd given me a scan on Friday. Haven't even had bloods yet!!!

Or told them which donor I'm choosing...if I go in on Monday and have to have the insem then and there, how long does it take to defrost sperm?! Because I'd not be surprised if that's what happened..

Anyway so I'm very stressed and worried we will miss it.

How are you going?
    Ok so our first cycle for IUDI we were in the same boat as you. Flying by the seat of our pants. DP got a neg on the pee test we went in on the Monday morning and Anne did the scan and said DP had just ovulated. So the nurse triggered DP before they did bloods. They did the bloods and sure enough DP had o'd. They told us to expect insem the same day so we went shopping for a few hours. They Phoned us back and said come at 3. That was plenty of time for them to defrost our icky boy juice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Fingers crossed for tomorrow Rainbow.

Veritas starting in the new year will be good timing, few drinks over christmas then ready to get on with business

Catemer it is nice to hear from you, i hope 3 embies will do the trick

AFM..... as usual in this crappy 2WW, im symptom spotting like crazy.....then when I cant find a symptom i get a little down & start thinking it didnt work AGAIN. I need to stay positive though, im only 5dptfr so anything could happen

hope you are enjoying this awesome weather

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

So weird Rainbow, we weren't given crinone at all and had a Chem preg due to low progesterone so would have def benefitted from it. Good luck with your insem tomorrow! Got your donor selection call yet?

Hang in their Sqizzie... It's such a hard time and this may just be your month :-)

The break come well timed, and is part chosen in us moving clinics and part compulsory in them having a waiting list, so it's kind of bittersweet. We have our engagement party next weekend so been nice to be able to go to the hairdresser today, and plan without weird hormonal surges, and a few bevvys won't go astray. Thinking of squeezing a new tat and a sky dive in too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes we got the call this afternoon and number 1 is available!!!

He's perfect.

And spooky, his birthday is the day in between me and DP so it's like he was made to be our donor!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

That's awesome :-) sounds just perfect!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hopefully his baby juice works!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm thinking positive thoughts for you Rainbow.....the birthday thing has gotta be a good sign

Engagement party! thats awesome Veritas, I hope you and DP have a blast & its a night to rememeber! i have squeezed a tatt in during my breaks a few times - i have a fairly large rib piece on my side that goes down to my waist......just when I think its finished I go and add to it lol

Catemer where are you two lovelies up too? first scan and bloods done?

I'm still going a little nuts this morning i woke up early & couldnt get back to sleep. I think my friends losing her twins this week has made me a little more nuts than usual. She had her D&C on friday, I picked her up from the hospital coz her DP had something he couldnt get out of & he was so upset that he couldnt be there for her. She has been my bestie for 19 years and i feel her pain. This process really sucks..... the lack of control is so hard.

But I love having you girls to listen to me and show so much support x