+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you all... The closer it comes to starting the more excited I become . Still have so much to learn, is there anything I should be preparing for prior to beginning our journey? I've already cut out alcohol, coffee and eating much healthier so far...

Does 8dpiui mean 8 days past iui?? I have my fingers crossed for all of you that this will be your month!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hey, can anyone tell me if they'll delay a treatment cycle as a result of any of the blood results or do they advise against delaying it, or do they let you keep going as long as you take supps or whatever might be needed to level you out?

I have a (very) mild iodine deficiency and hope the cycle isn't delayed by it I will keep taking my vitamins and eat lots of iodine rich foods of course!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi sqizzie! Fingers crossed October is a great month for bfps! Enjoy the trip :-)

Fullofhope - got it one one. Only four and a half days and we'll know if there's a bubba on board :-)

Rainbow - not sure to be honest. I had a mild vit d deficiency, but was about two months between those results and starting and was never re tested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thanks Veritas

how are you going?

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Trying not to overanalyse every twinge and possible symptom. Doing pretty well but kinda hanging out to test this time. Last pregnyl was Friday so prob wouldn't before Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So what is the earliest anyone has gotten a true bfp?? Had my last pregnyl Friday and got a faint but def positive last night. That could still be the pregnyl right??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh fingers crossed Veritas! I hope it's a real BFP! No idea about the Pregnyl, what is that? Is that the hCG stuff you get during the TWW?

I moved my phone appointment with Dr. Anne forward to this Saturday as the other one was too close to my AF showing up and I want to make sure we can start this next cycle assuming all our results are a-okay.

YAY! I'm on CD16 today so hopefully only 11-12 days until our treatment cycle starts!

Does anyone else find it hard to fit in in other TTC threads when you're not doing IUI for infertility, but just because you're a lesbian?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, so close now Rainbow. Definitely get what you're saying.

Looks like I might have jumped the gun, another poas tonight and nothing. Will do another in the morning but was probably just the pregnyl. Not counting us out just yet though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies!

Rainbow road- I pretty much stick to this thread and the Calling all Sydney IVF/ART thread. I have found both groups of people wonderful and supportive. But when we were first having IUDI I also didn't feel like we fit in anywhere so I got BubHub to crest this section and started this thread. Glad to hear someone else finds it helpful.

Veritas- I'd say your first test was residual Pregnyl. When us your BT? Fingers crossed I am wrong.

Sending love out to fingerscrossed11 and her DP.

AFM - we had a frozen transfer yesterday. 2 bubsicles were thawed and transferred into DP. The embryologist said they looked strong and both had grown since their bing when they first defrosted them so that's a good sign. Now the TWW begins! Thankfully they only had to defrost 2 to get 2 suitable so we are over the moon. The Saizen must've helped as this is the best thaw rates we've had so far.

Ps I hate that the app is gone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely think you're right Catemer, another neg this morning. Def not counting us out just yet though.

Your cycle def sounds promising. I remember you guys having problems with thaw??? So this sounds really positive.

Agree 100% on hating not having the app!