+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default First iudi cycle under way - join us for our tww?

Quote Originally Posted by skizzie View Post
    What's TCM?
    Sorry! I completely forget normal people don't live in a world of TLAs (Three Letter Acronyms!).

Yup it is Traditional Chinese Medicine. Hopefully some herbs and acupuncture will be able to help DP go from chemical to actual pregs!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

We're hoping the same Catemer.

Second acupuncture session this morning, pulses def better than the first session just need to stop the iron tabs and get the old intestines working easier... Lol.

Diet this month has been amazing in comparison, and feeling awesome for it. Organics, lots of earthy foods, flaxseed, chia seed, quinoa, super foods everywhere lol. Also including daily maca with the hope it helps. Will be interesting to see at tomorrows appt if it's made any difference yet.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by catemer View Post
    Sorry! I completely forget normal people don't live in a world of TLAs (Three Letter Acronyms!).

Yup it is Traditional Chinese Medicine. Hopefully some herbs and acupuncture will be able to help DP go from chemical to actual pregs!
    Have u heard back from Maria?

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

The first appt is always the worst in each cycle I think. Never too much happening. I was encouraged by the fact at least this time there was something bigger than the other follies,but no leader yet. DP was quite negative which makes it hard, it often seems like a complete drag for her or she complains a lot more at least, then doesn't understand why I feel guilty cos my body is the one not playing nice. Ah the joys. I had said from the outset this is our lost shot at iui, we throw everything at it, diet, acupuncture, refuse to accept stress and stay positive. Here we are back at step one, back in the old frame of mind and it's annoying when I've busted my butt to change everything. Blerk.... Sorry just had to get that out to people who may, or may not understand.

I've said to DP if we need to progress to ivf I want a break til near the new year. She doesn't get it, I have major work changes in November that mean momentus workload on me cos my leadership counterpart will be overseas, along with our engagement party which I really haven't done more than book a venue. I know I can't juggle that many balls and devote all
    My energy to baby making, ESP when we travel 3 hours each way for appointments, but she doesn't get why I don't want to just press on. Phew that's good to offload!

Thanks
    Reviews

As a non-bio mum it is hard, but I wouldn't take my frustrations out on my DP the last thing u need is more stress!
    Take that break, your body and mind needs it. Hope you are ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks, it's prob not frustrations out on each other so much as I think we both get a bit lost as to how to support each other and communication breaks down a little in times of stress.

We'll get there! It really is such an all consuming process, we really need to make time somehow to still enjoy each other and forget about things too!

How's things travelling for you guys?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Thanks, it's prob not frustrations out on each other so much as I think we both get a bit lost as to how to support each other and communication breaks down a little in times of stress.

We'll get there! It really is such an all consuming process, we really need to make time somehow to still enjoy each other and forget about things too!

How's things travelling for you guys?
    It was starting to be like that with us, hence we took 2 months of, went away on holiday in qld, and kept on with the Accupunture and herb taking til we started another cycle. Both of us felt better

Thanks
    Reviews

We are going well, day by day there is some new symptom which gives us hope the little pea is still there

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerscrossd11 View Post
    Have u heard back from Maria?
    Yup! DP sees her for the first time tomoro. We wanted to get DP in ASAP and even though I am working DP is going to brave and go by her lonesome. Although she's terrified she's going to have to drink a yucky flavoured tea like ... Elephant toenail tea! LOL!

Apparently the pomegranate juice is icky enough!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by catemer View Post
    Yup! DP sees her for the first time tomoro. We wanted to get DP in ASAP and even though I am working DP is going to brave and go by her lonesome. Although she's terrified she's going to have to drink a yucky flavoured tea like ... Elephant toenail tea! LOL!

Apparently the pomegranate juice is icky enough!
    Hahaha! No Maria is quite normal in what she gets u to take hope it goes well