+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 86 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM- i so want to see a heart beat on my next scan. to confirm my pregnancy. Uptill now it's all guess work i feel.

I am 5 weeks 5 days along but dont have any morning sickness. I am scared for apparently no good reason. i was so positive uptill not but not knowing what is happening inside is killing me.
    Last edited by Dancing Queen; 11-08-2012 at 11:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovelies,

DQ im still so excited for you, keep those positive thoughts going

Catemer i truly hope this is your cycle, I hope there are lots of follies on wed

Welcome penguins you will find lots of support here

Veritas i hope things pick up for you

Cabbage i have everything crossed that this cycle is not cancelled positive thoughts

AFM as I thought BFN, both my BT results and AF arrived this morning, looks life our lap of tassie (starts on Friday) will be with a glass of wine in one hand and a big lump of cheese in the other. I am also going to see my parents the 1st week of october, they are currently living in indonesia due to my dad's work. Which means we will be having at least 2 months off this baby make'n train, we have a lot of breaks, i find it really helpful, it brings me out of the baby zone and back to reality and back to loving what I have in my life NOW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone just a quick message to let you know it all went well with my scan on Monday. I had about 15 follicles ranging from 9 - 26mm ( the 26mm is prob a cyst). Trigger is tomorrow night and egg pick up will be Friday. Yay the bigger dose worked!!! Hope you are all well!!! Skizzie - The weather in Tassie has been beautiful the last 2 days! Hope it stays like this for you and you have a great trip!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Skizzie Enjoy Tassy... break from fertility treatment is necessary .

Cabbage Patch hope your Pick up went well.

Howz everyone else going?

AFM I had a sharp pain on my right hand side all wednesday so by evening i went to the doctor who sent me to Mater Mothers emergency in Brisbane.They suspected appendix but appendictis but on ultrasound it came up as enlarged right ovary which was making some water which went into my abdomin and causing all the pain. I was hospitalized for 2 days though my pain vanished after a day. My FS says it was a case of mild OHSS ( OHSS now!!!!)

he told me it happened because of all the injections and meds I was on to fall preggo.Something about pregnancy hormone making the ovaries irritated like OHSS.

Anyways that was scary and i thought i lost my baby but thankfully on the ultrasound we saw flickering heartbeat that day and i knew all will be fine now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default First iudi cycle under way - join us for our tww?

DQ that must have been so scary. Thank goodness it has all worked out for you

AFM- we have EPU on Monday and our second choice of donor was available so things are looking ready to go. We had some problems with the Saizen. Our clinic ran out so I had to arrange it from our chemist. Thank goodness I have such a good relationship with our pharmacist. Our chemists supplier was out so he rang the drug company direct and purchased it overnight express from the drug company and paid for it on his credit card to make sure we got it when we needed it for.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Oh DQ how scary. So glad that all is good and you got to hear the heartbeat again!

Catemer - good luck for Monday. That's one fantastic chemist you have :-)

Well 2 days down only 13 to go. Taking a totally different approach this month. Taking the weekend much easier than last month, letting my body rest and use its energy hopefully making a baby! :-) DP has been fantastic ensuring this time round is as stress free as can be. If only I didn't have to work this week lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all.

Our EPU went well today. 15 eggs. We're really happy with that number.

We hadn't heard from our clinic by 4.15 and DP was starting to get anxious and worried that none were suitable so I phoned them.

Of our 15 eggs, 13 were suitable for ICSI.
    So 13 of DP's little eggies are being wined and dined, followed by a walk along the beach tonight! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    DQ - How scary! I am glad bub was ok and that you are feeling better.
    Veritas - I hope things are happening in there for you and your DP! Fingers crossed for you!
    Catemer I hope 13 is the lucky number I had 13 too.
    AFM - EPU was on Friday. We got 13 Eggies but overnight only 5 fertilized. Since then 1 was no good for transfer. We had our transfer today and had 1 nice looking day 3 Embryo put in. The transfer was easy I lay there and thought baby thoughts and before I knew it, all done! We have 3 in the freezer. So now begins the finger crossing and 2WW.

Thanks
    Reviews

Cabbage... Congrats on being officially PUPO. I hope the TWW Goes smoothly for you and you start showing symptoms real soon.

AFM- of our 13 suitables 10 have fertilised overnight. Transfer is Thursday. Look out TWW here we come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW 10 fertilized :O Go you gals A huge congrats! Goodluck Thurs hope it's a smooth transfer and a quick 2ww.
    Since my transfer I have had yucky diarrhoea and nausea and abdo pain / cramping, I feel yuck but hopefully It'll all be worth it