+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 86 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So the needles begin again tonight, I'll never get used to that part.

How is everyone??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

How is it going? Where are u guys upto?

Varitas hope injectables r not giving u hard time.

Welcome penguins hope ur stay here is short and u progress to pregnancy section quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi DQ!
    Hi Veritas. We are stabbing too!
    Welcome Penguins.

Ok so after our 5 bubsicles didn't survive the thaw we jumped straight into a new EPU. DP started stabbing with lucrin last week, got probed on Friday, still early days yet tho. Started stabbing with gonal 250U last night and first shot of saizen is on Monday. Them back to FS for bloods and another probing Wednesday next week.
    Every previous EPU do has needed the Luveris. So the FS has given us that this time already just in case. So as of next week DP will have most likely stepped up to 4 injections per night!
    I've started to call her PC (as in pin cushion!), but not to her face yet! LOL 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I had my epu with 17 eggs, most were immature and only 5 fertilized with only three making it to day 2. The best one a perfect. Four cell equal sized embryo was transferred on Wednesday and hopefully the other two are being frozen as they were going to be let to divide for a few more days. I'm in my TWW.

Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Nixpenguins! Catemer, Good on you and your DP for going straight into another cycle. I hope you get a good result this time around!
    I hope everyone else is going well also!
    I just thought I'd pop in quickly to let you know I had a scan yest (day 10) after 9 days of stabbing and apparently the 150mg gonal dose they started me on obviously wasn't a big enough dose and I had 1 dominant follicle that was 14mm and a heap of smaller ones. My FS increased my dose to 250mg for 5 days in the hope that the little follies will catch up without the bigger follie getting too big. He said we will scan again on Monday but if it doesn't work we will have to cancel this cycle I was so disappointed! I am now thinking positive thoughts and hoping all will be better by Mon... My tummy is so bruised I hope this cycle that I waited so long for isn't a waste of time and money! Will let you know how I go. Fingers crossed!!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck nix penguins!

Catemer we're back there next wed too. Apparently a busy day!

Hope the bigger dosage helps cabbage patch.

As for us, waiting on blood results but not much happening even after 7 days of puregon, looks like our dosage will be upped and see her again next wed, so another slow cycle for us.

Give me your tips successful ladies! What was your diet like? And anyone tried complementary therapies??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Good luck nix penguins!

Catemer we're back there next wed too. Apparently a busy day!

Hope the bigger dosage helps cabbage patch.

As for us, waiting on blood results but not much happening even after 7 days of puregon, looks like our dosage will be upped and see her again next wed, so another slow cycle for us.

Give me your tips successful ladies! What was your diet like? And anyone tried complementary therapies??
    Veritas I was doing Accupunture right from my first cycle every week. I think what helped was this time i asked them to be open on Saturday ( my transfer day) and i did accupunture before and after the transfer. After that i spent entire 2 days on bed getting up only to eat and pee .

I read somewhere on bub hub that ladies were using wheatgrass, fish oil,DHEA and COQ10 to improve egg quality so 1 month before my cycle i started myself of fish oil, wheat grass tablets daily. I dont know if it helped with my BFP this time around but it certainly made my hair and skin feel good.

I went into this cycle thinking that i am PUPO. so i was in positive frame of mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cabbage patch try be positive. we only need one good egg. loads of baby dust coming your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixpenguins View Post
    Hi everyone, I had my epu with 17 eggs, most were immature and only 5 fertilized with only three making it to day 2. The best one a perfect. Four cell equal sized embryo was transferred on Wednesday and hopefully the other two are being frozen as they were going to be let to divide for a few more days. I'm in my TWW.

Baby dust to all
    Welcome to TWW penguins is this your first ivf ? i think TWW is hardest part of IVF journey. All the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer lol i felt like pin cushion too.. I am getting good vibes from you this cycle. I know this is going to be it for you all i read about saizen is good news. there is a seperate thread dedicated to saizen in IVF section with loads of success stories.