+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bub2be sorry it truly sucks. Baby dust your way for the next time.

Cabbage waiting truly is a nightmare.

Skizzie transfer went well. Out of 6 we only had two 4bb and 3 bc blast. Both are reasonable quality as pet my embryologist . So we put back two with nun to freeze:-(

Anyways I have put all my hopes now on two blasts that went in. For some reason my embies grow fantastic till they reach morula stage but fails to transform into blastocysts.

Veritas how was blood test?

Catemer home everything is going great for you.

AFM I am eating healthy and resting as much as I can. I am on incredible no of vitamins wheat grass tabs, royal jelly and fish oil along with colic acid sup. Don't know if it is working though.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dancing queen - best of luck for two sticky embies!

Catemer - how did the weekend go, any movement?

Cabbage patch - hope af shows her face soon.

Last pregnyl tonight so now just waiting, blood test scheduled for next Wednesday, hopefully I don't lose my resolve and poas over the weekend :-) would hate to get our hopes up and have a bt dissolve them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you both, dancing queen and veritas!

Sorry to hear your news bub2bee. I don't mind jabbing myself - the drugs mess with me a little bit - but tends to settle down by the time l'm coming off them.

I hope all goes well with your transfer skizzie.

I'm just going through the admin fun of changing over to IVF and waiting for new sperm donor. No idea if it will be one or two months before my next shot, here's hoping though.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Katesjoy - hope you're back in action soon.

So if I had my last pregnyl Tuesday do you think I'd be right to test Sunday?? They think my period is due Tuesday week but by my calcs I think earlier, but then again I thought I usually oved earlier! Lol :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello lovely ladies!

Skizzie- any news in transfer?

We are having 2 bubsicles returned to Mum tomoro at 9am! So excited. Can't wait. I just know 'the one' is going to be there tomoro.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So after being all excited about FET this morning we are now home. But not PUPO.

Of our 5 bubsicles not a single one survived the thaw.

We sat down and spoke with the scientist about what went wrong. It looks like somehow during the freezing process the embies didn't let go of all their water and so during the very last stage of the thawing process they died. The cells burst and that's it.

So back to the beginning. We start stabbing with Lucrin on sunday night. We will be throwing in some saizin (?sp) which is a growth hormone into the mix to try to help the eggs and subsequent embies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Catemer exact same thing happened to our 5 embies last cycle. All 5 died while thawing. Are you and dp all right?

Will you also let me know more about this saizen ? I have interested in trying it out next cycle to give our embies extra boost.

Veritas how is tww treating u? I am very emotional and cry a lot on silly things.

AFM I called up QFG and was shocked that the earlier I can do a beta test is 12 days after my 5 day transfer!!! Nuts I can't wait that long what if AF shows up before the test!

When do you guys go for blood test after the transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Catemer how awful for you and DP. I hope youre looking after each other and trying to stay optimistic.

Tww is travelling relatively quickly... First week flew as we were on holidays, and work has been hectic so gone rather quickly yet chaotically too. Bring on next Wednesday's bt and hopefully af wont show her face before then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Queen View Post
    Sorry Catemer exact same thing happened to our 5 embies last cycle. All 5 died while thawing. Are you and dp all right?

Will you also let me know more about this saizen ? I have interested in trying it out next cycle to give our embies extra boost.

Veritas how is tww treating u? I am very emotional and cry a lot on silly things.

AFM I called up QFG and was shocked that the earlier I can do a beta test is 12 days after my 5 day transfer!!! Nuts I can't wait that long what if AF shows up before the test!

When do you guys go for blood test after the transfer?
    Ok so, from what the nurse and scientist were telling us today, the Saizen is a synthesized human growth hormone. Adding it into the ovarian stimulation stage can help to increase and improve the health of the eggs and subsequent embryos. By adding the growth hormone at the egg growing stage adds extra growth hormone into the eggs themselves.

As people age, they naturally produce less growth hormone, this is one of the reasons why older eggs are often a poorer quality. By adding in the growth hormone it effectively makes the eggs younger if you know what I mean.

This drug is most often used to treat children with growth hormone deficiencies, so most of then literature out there focuses on that aspect, but it has been used in fertility for a few years now.

Here is a website that explains it a bit better.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art29850.asp

Hope this helps.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to catemer For This Useful Post:

Dancing Queen  (29-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer, I'm so sorry, I hope you are both ok. Are you guys now on your third egg retrieval now?

Transfer is at 10am Sunday

Hope everyone else is ok xx