+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Catemer, how are you and DP going with bloods and scans? I hope things have picked up. I'm going in the morning, maybe I'll see you there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, bub2bee - such great news! Still going well?

Very confusing catemer - has the lining started to increase yet?

How are you going with the 2ww veritas?

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Catemer - hope you have some more news on what's happening and things are swinging into action nicely.

Squizzie - hope all is going well with your cycle. Everything crossed for a successful one for you.

Katesjoy - 2ww is going slowly but surely. Spent the week on hols in Adelaide, been awesome! Got some of our priorities ironed out so DP and I are in exactly the same place, happy and much more stress free :-) first pregnyl jab was last night and amazingly no crazy mood effects as yet! Hopefully all is working away well in there, time will tell. Trying not to get our hopes up too much or too far ahead of ourselves.

Hope everyone is well :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skizzie View Post
    Hi Catemer, how are you and DP going with bloods and scans? I hope things have picked up. I'm going in the morning, maybe I'll see you there
    Hey Skizzie, yep we'll be there in the morning Friday for a scan. What time is your appt? We'll have to keep our eyes out for you! Maybe we should let each other know what colour shirt we'd be wearing so we can spot each other!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by flynnsmumma View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Um, I had my 7 week scan today and .....it's twins

I will get to personals a bit later-you have all been in my thoughts, and I've been keeping track of everyone, I just can't believe this!

Will come back when I can get my head around it.

Good luck to everyone - it can happen!...
    Wowzers! Congrats! Was just going over a few past posts and I couldn't remember seeing this! 😄🎉🎉🎉🎉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Here's to a relaxing weekend.

Went to FS today. Lining has started to increase which I great. There is a 16mm follicle so that's good news too.

Urine tests over the weekend to check for LH surge. Not once have we ever got a positive on a urine test! Then a blood on Monday. Transfer possibly towards end of next week. it all goes to plan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Flynnsmumma congrats !! just logged in and checked your post. wow twins that is sooo exciting.

Skizzie how are you mate. If you ever come to Brissy I will like to meet you. Read your beautiful post . Sorry your cycle didn't work. are you planning new cycle right away.

Cabbage Patch how are you doing? one day it will be our turn to make babies :-) my doctor said similar thing on my first appointment

Catemer congrats things are finally starting to roll for you and dp. baby dust to you for this cycle

bub2 be congrats and welcome Veritas

hello to everyone else i have missed.
    AFM we decided to do fresh stim cycle instead of doing FET with one last remaining embryo. I just lost all faith in FET when all 4 of my embies failed to thaw last cycle.

Anyhoo this time we got exactly same number of eggs but only 7 fertilized.
    today was day 4 after egg pick up and 4 of my embies are looking good in Morula stage. I am going to have 2 blasts transfered tomorrow morning
    this time i am going to be PUPO - Pregnant until proven otherwise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sadly we are going through another chemical pregnancy. I think although I was so hopeful that this would be the one to stick with us, I also had that lingering thought in the back of my mind that AF would arrive. The tests got a little darker on CD10 and CD12 then negative on CD14.

Im off to Melbourne to visit family in August and it'll be right around the same time as I would be ovulating so next cycle is out. I called the fertility clinic to ask about doing injections for the cycle after that with IUI and the receptionist said that will be fine. When we see the FS we'll find out what the next step is if this doesn't work.

Any advice from those of you that already do injections....Im quietly scared but putting on a brave front to DH.

Thanks....hope everyone else is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies

Bub2bee, im so sorry. A break away will be nice as for the injections, they do get easier. It is so scary when you first start but you will soon get into the swing of them

Catemer, im glad things are moving along for you & DP, we might get to be TWW buddies

Dancing - yayy PUPO, how was the transfer?

Veratis - how long till your blood test?

Katesjoy - how are you going?

Cabbage - havent heard from you for a while, hope you are well & enjoying the wine consumption

AFM - blood & scan last friday, puregon increased to 75, urine test tomorrow to confirm possible FET towards the end of this week The hormones have messed with me this time round, I have been feeling a little 'weird'. I have been more emotional and unsettled than usual. I had some retail therapy today on my own, i just didnt feel like inflicting my 'weirdness' on anyone else. I seem to be better tonight though Its all apart of the search to have a little bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone sounds like there will be quite a few 2WW's or people who are PUPO at the same time... I'm glad we have the ball rolling and I hope that it results in a whole heap of BFP's!!!

Catemer - I'm glad your DP's lining is making a snuggly spot for the follie, I hope things keep moving in the right direction for you guys! It must be your turn for good news!

Skizzie - Goodluck with your transfer and I hope the 2WW goes fast! All the emotions will be worth it in the end. My best friend calls me emo now and the nurses at my clinic told me to get use to crying haha great!

Dancing Queen - I hope you are announcing some awesome news here in a bit over a week

Bub2bee - I am so sorry! I can't imagine how hard it must be to finally get a BFP then it turns into a BFN ;( Enjoy a holiday and some naughty goodies! Can someone explain a chem preg to me? I don't really understand what happens??

Veritas and Kate's Joy - How are you both going? Any news?

AFM - I am sooooooo over waiting! CD 32 today and still no AF. I have drugs in the fridge and am keen to start stabbing! When they do a fresh cycle and they do the embryo transfer is it much different to the IUI? Does it hurt? I will let you know when we have the ball rolling this end.