+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 86 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Um, I had my 7 week scan today and .....it's twins

I will get to personals a bit later-you have all been in my thoughts, and I've been keeping track of everyone, I just can't believe this!

Will come back when I can get my head around it.

Good luck to everyone - it can happen!...

Thanks
    Reviews
    O....M....G Flynnsmumma this is the BEST news! Congratulations , makes me feel like popping a bottle of champa's! I might do that tonight and while I drink it I will be thinking of you Thoguhtful aren't I?! HAHAHA.

Skizzie- Sorry you got a BFN, they suck! I think everytime you get one it's harder! Keep your chin up and your eye on the prize How about joining me in the bubbly idea tonight? :P

Veritas- How are you guys going? Where are you at? It is a long frustrating process! I was wishing yesterday I ov'd twice a month so you didn't have to wait so long between cycles. Hopefully you get good news straight up though and it will be worth cutting the holiday short!

Dancing Queen- I hope the little emby you have left is the one that becomes your little bundle of joy. I was reading a story last night actually about someone who only had 3 eggs fertilise and they wanted to put 2 back but only 1 was of good enough quality to bother with so they only had the 1 chance and it happened! I hope you can tell a similar story soon!

KatesJoy - How are you going? Did this cycle work out for you timing wise? It can be so frustrating, these clinics see so many people and we are just another number... Make them listen to you! Noone knows your body better than you!

AFM- We went to the genetics clinic as our FS referred us at our last appointment re: my nephew having haemophilia. The lady there was lovely but the whole thing was a scary process! Information overload and talk about looking at the worst case scenario... I guess there was no point discussing it if it was going to be sugar coated. I came home and cried and thought the session had made me feel worse about it all. It turns out once I'd had some time to digest it all it was probably beneficial. I think I have now dealt with some issues in my head that before I had tucked away in the too hard basket. The genetics clinic lady rang the next day to see how DP and I were feeling after the intense session, I thought that was really good of her!
    Anyway they did some more blood tests on me to test my carrier status. There results will take 6 weeks. We discussed skipping another cycle, but after 2 forced cycles off I am getting impatient! Imagine if results came back before egg collection date and we hadn't stimulated my cycle! Option 2 was to go ahead with the egg collection and if the results weren't back freeze all the emby's. Option 3 go ahead with a fresh transfer and then if my results come back +ve and i am pregnant we can discuss testing the pregnancy.... We have decided to go with option 3. Soooo Bring on AF I wanna get stabbing! I am CD 23 today so hopefully not too much longer!
    Thanks to everyone in this group I am nowhere near as afraid of moving onto IVF as I would've been without you sharing your personal stories and offering support!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh wow flynn's mumma that's awesome! I have twin nephews and they're just so much fun.

Cabbage patch - its only our first cycle and already I hear you on the frustration. It doesn't help we are 2.5-3hrs from our clinic, but trying our best to be patient. I wish I just had a window to see what my ovaries are doing. Good luck with your cycle and your results.

As for us, fourth day of puregon which was started mid cycle to push things along. Instructions to take an ov test tomorrow and call if it's positive or appt Monday morning. Got impatient and did a test this morning and it was oh so nearly positive so hopefully that's a good sign for tomorrow. Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG flynnsmumma! It would take me a long time to get over the shock of twins! Such good news though, Congratulations

Veritas - Hope all goes well on Monday

Cabbage patch - I know how intense and confronting those sessions can be - sound very healthy to go home and have a cry. Hopefully AF arrives on time or earlier so you don't have to wait too long to get jabbing again.

Catemer - fingers crossed for Monday and those blood tests.

Skizzie did AF arrive?

afm: i did get squirted, but haven't felt like this one would work at all. Have made all the extra appointments to go onto IVF after this. Sucks having to pick new sperm though, had grown quite attached to this donor

Sending out good vibes to everyone though!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Katesjoy - hope that you get a pleasant surprise!

Ov test this morning was definitely positive, had my trigger and set for insem tomorrow morning! All very exciting, bummer that i'll be on my own but will meet DP at the other end tomorrow arvo and only miss the travelling part of our trip :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am pretty sure I got my BFP this afternoon!!!! It's extemely faint but I'm only 9 DPO. This was a natural cycle as our FS was away at the conference that everyone else's seemed to be at too.

Please please please send me sticky baby vibes...sending everyone else babydust.... Flynnsmumma..congratulations on the twins news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bub2bee - congratulations!!!! How fantastic :-)

Catemer - hope today's bloods go well!

Well we officially have our first set of swimmers on board! Fingers crossed they are the one and only. Sucked a bit that DP wasn't there but the nurses are so lovely. Thinking fertile thoughts :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats bub2bee I hope the test keeps getting stronger! BFP's and good news is exactly what we need

Veritas - I hope those swimmers are on their mission as we speak. It is so quick eh... My DP said to our FS "Is that it?" he replied "It doesn't take long to get someone pregnant" I butted in with "I dunno we've been trying for the last 9 years!" He just laughed and assumed that I knew that sperm is required to make babies hahahahahaha. 6 months later and he still hasn't gotten me pregnant LOL. Anyway goodluck with your 2ww and keep in touch!

How is everyone else going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies

Catemer, how did scan & bloods go today? I'm so proud of you and DP with the jabbing

Dancing, how are you going?

Flynnsmumma - OMG how exciting, hope everything keeps going in the right direction for you xx

Cabbage - I'm having a wine & some cheese as we speak lol

Bub2bee, congrats

Veratis, I hope the squirt works and the TWW doesn't drag for you x

Hope everyone else is going ok

AFM BT confirmed BFN start jabbing tomorrow night for out next FET

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all!

Well I am confused. Bloods came back showing nothing. Nothing at all is going on. DP is on gonal and we have increased her dose again and we need to have more bloods done tomorrow.

As I said before hopefully this is just her body recovering from the Chem preg?