+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Lovely ladies :-)

Big hug to Catemer and Katesjoy.... this journey is hard but keep up the faith.
    Dildo cam ....lol

flynnsmumma congrats dear how far along are you? All the best for everything.

Skizzy how is your fet going.

Hello to all the newbies and welcome to the group.

AFM.... not good news to report. My FET was to be last Monday and they had thawed 3 good looking 3 day embies for me which all went backwards on that day instead of turning into blastocyst so were not suitable for transfer. My one hatching blastocyst also didnt thaw and failed to expand... I was told that 1 in 3 embryo doesnt thaw but i lost all 4 embryos that day!!

This is such a heart breaking situation for us.. how is it possible that out of 9 good quality embies i just got to put 1 back and i just have 1 left frozen!!

My FS said there was nothing wrong with the quality of embies and he cannot explain why all my embies failed to thaw when QFG's thawing success rate is about 70%.

i meant to come here earlier and share this with you but just thinking about it use to make me sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear Dancing Queen
    we are here for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my beautiful cyber buddies

DQ - Im so so sorry your little embies didnt defrost well, do you still have 1 left in the freezer?

Katesjoy - I love the dildo cam comment, I had a little giggle at my last scan. Have you started jabbing again yet?

Catemer - How is your MIL doing? Are you & DP jumping straight into another cycle? Did you guys have many bubcicles? Sorry for all the Questions, I have been thinking of you guys lately & hoping everything is ok

So nice to here from you flynnsmumma I enjoy the gentle reminder that there is success in this process

Bub2Bee - im sorry I cant help you, I have never been on Clomid. please stick around with us though

veritas - I cant imagine how odd it would be picking your future child's make up from reading info about someone, i think it would be exciting though. When do you officially get started?

Cabbage you crack me up, i hope im vomiting my way around Tassie too. I had 3 months off before this FET & I had grand plans of losing a few kg's & getting really fit............well im 1 kg heavier than when I started lol

AFM - had the magic squirt on Saturday, all went well, my uterus behaved. They had to defrost 2 little embies to get 1 good one which was fine. So i have 1 hopefully snuggling in and 7 left on ice.
    I dont know if it's the hormones talking but I just feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude to you lovely ladies. Im sure we are from all walks of life but this one little thing we have in common has created a network of women that I know understand me and when I'm feeling happy, sad, emotional or lonely. I know you are all here for me as I am for you!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dancing queen that is such a disappointment. What we get left with in this process seems to be a whole lot of hope. So l hope that your last frozen bubcicle is that special one which gives you a gorgeous baby. Are you going to use your last one or do another EPU?

Skizzie what a gorgeous post. If it is because of the hormones, fingers crossed for this squirt!

afm: can't claim ownership of the dildo cam - read it on a forum somewhere and thought it very apt. I am a little frustrated at present - had my drugs switched this cycle resulting in lots of follicles but small ones. I say my cycle started on one day, the clinic says it's another. On my schedule l will be ovulating before they think l will, scans and such are after this date - despite me saying otherwise. I find doctors so frustrating. When will they learn to listen to women. Am expecting this cycle to be a dud and at the same time trying to trust that these people know what they are doing. Time will tell l guess. Maybe it's just my frustrations with doctors leaking out from work. Being a midwife can at times, completely suck. Will be a positive person tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skizzie View Post

Catemer - How is your MIL doing? Are you & DP jumping straight into another cycle? Did you guys have many bubcicles? Sorry for all the Questions, I have been thinking of you guys lately & hoping everything is ok
    Hi Skizzie 👋
    MIL is doing well. First lot of radio was yesterday and she seems to be quite positive about it.
    We have jumped straight back in and DP starts stabbing tonight. You'd be very proud of us- neither of us passes out at the injections anymore!!!!
    We have 5 bubsicles. Last time though we had to defrost 3 to get 2 suitable for transfer so hopefully it means at least 2 lots of FET if needed.

Thanks for thinking of us. Hopefully this is our one.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Katesjoy - hope everything falls in line for you and the timing ends up falling into place.

Catemer - DP is very excited about having to jab me, sadistic she is :-) hope this cycle is it for you.

As for us, had our first appointment yesterday, scans and bloods, and handed in our donor choices. Next appt next Wednesday unless we have a pos OT on tuesday. Very nervous about it all, everything crossed that the process is a quick one.

Hope all are well. :-)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry Skizzie I should have said good luck!

Was back at the clinic today for scan and bloods, things moving a bit slower than expected so what was to be a natural cycle now has us taking puregon... Pee test on Sunday or appt Monday morning for more scans! Hopefully this gets things moving.... Having to miss out on part of a trip to save canceling the cycle but well worth it. :-)

How is everyone travelling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks veritas, I hope things pick up for you xx

Hope everyone else is going ok

AFM, I POAS tonight & bfn, af due tomorrow & BT on Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big bummer skizzie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big hugs to you and your DH Skizzie

We went for our first blood and scan of the cycle on Wednesday. Normally do had a really nice thick lining starting to grow and you can see it on the scan.
    But for the scan on Wednesday nada. Nothing. Zip zero zilch. No lining at all.

So now we wait. It is most likely her body getting back into the swing of things after the chem preg. But still. After a week of Pom nothing at all.

Next bloods on Monday to see where her levels are at.