+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 86 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay, I can finally join in here :-)

Booked in for first scan and bloods for our first cycle in a week and a bit. Never anticipated day one so much in my life :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome veritas! Hope this is it for you!

Cabbage-any news yet?

DQ-how's your cycle going?you ok?

Skizzie-good luck Saturday!

Cabbage-I hope the wait is going by quickly....

Katesjoy-has AF showed up yet?

Nothing to report from me, just haven't heard from a few of you and wanted to see how you were

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome veritas. Being able to actually begin is so exciting. Fingers crossed for you.

It's almost Saturday - good luck skizzie!

How are you going flynnsmumma - still emotional all the time?

catemer how are things going?

afm. af arrived and l decided to jump straight back into the land of jabs and dildo cams Am NOT testing early next time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=katesjoy

afm. af arrived and l decided to jump straight back into the land of jabs and dildo cams Am NOT testing early next time![/QUOTE]

That is too funny!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi All!

Dildo Cam! How funny!

Sorry it didn't work out Kate. This is one of the reasons we no longer poas.

Well it's a chem preg for us. Hcg is only 4 so it's not viable. Now to wait for AF.

Good luck to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big big hugs Catemer for both of you, You guys have been through so much lately Hope you are both in an ok place with this baby stuff xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies....i'm really hoping that someone can help me?

Started Comid on CD5, rang FS on CD7 to get appointment for bloods and ultrasound (we are on our third IUI cycle) only to be told that FS is overseas for a month (he better not be enjoying cocktails by the pool with your FS Cabbage!) Anyway, continued the Clomid and are just BD as muh as possible. The last two cycles (non medicated and not undergoing IUI's) ovulation was around CD17-20 but with the Clomid this should shorten it and judging by the pain I had especially yesterday I think ovulation is very close. So should I start taking my progesterone support from CD14 which would have most likely been my insemination day or just wait until my temps tell me I've ovulated? Don't want to risk taking it too late and I guess there's n harm in taking it early? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks for the welcome ladies.

Catemer and Katesjoy... Huge hugs for you both...

DP and I are very nervous and excited. The idea of picking our child to be's other biological material is so odd but very keen to get started.

Hope all is well :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so crap that you can finally get that long awaited BFP and then find out it's not viable! So unfair... as if this journey doesn't mess with your emotions enough as it is! I'm so sorry Catemer!
    Katesjoy your dildo cam comment cracked me up so much! Good on you for getting straight back into the game! I hope you get an honest BFP very soon!
    Bub2Be I dont think I can help you sorry... Our FS had better not be having too much fun they have babies to make here LOL... When I was doing IUI I took clomid days 2-6 and had a scan on day 10 then usually had the magic squirt on day 12. I think Clomid is supposed to make you ovulate around anout 5 days after your last dose?
    Welcome Veritas I hope you are one of the lucky ones who gets success early on I found choosing a donor a bizarre experience... Totally different to how I'd expected it to be when I had the profile infront me.
    Skizzie I hope when you visit Tassie you have a little bub growing in your belly! (I was going to say I hope you are vomiting your way around Tas with morning sickness but I decided that was a little harsh hahahaaha)
    Dancing Queen where are you and what are you up to? Hope all is ok?!
    Flynnsmumma how are you going? How many weeks are you now?
    AFM nothing really to report. AF showed up in her own sweet time! I have been enjoying all the things I can't enjoy while TCC and while I should've been focusing on weight loss during this break I think I have achieved the opposite! WHOOPS! I self prescribed clomid this cycle for the simple reason that it should ensure a 28 day cycle and I won't have to wait around for an extra couple of weeks waiting for AF before I can start stabbing haha.
    I really enjoy coming here and seeing where everyone is at and I am very greatful for the support I receive from this group so thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    That completely sucks catemer, it was sounding so positive

Never had clomid bub2bee, so sorry can't help