+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 86 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It got past midnight so l figured it was tomorrow. OMG, OMG .. BFP. Am currently in denial. My blood test isn't for another week, hopefully by then there will be no AF and l can start to believe as well! i am really excited, but just don't quite believe it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy katesjoy such great news!! It's about time we had a few bfp's in a row

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is unreal katesjoy!!!
    We both have that much awaited BFP!
    I had confirmation bt yesterday, and I am still amazed
    If all goes well, we will be due in feb2013.

Make sure you take things really easy for these first few weeks!

Woooohoooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    About time we started getting some good news and BFP's A huge congrats Flynnsmumma and Kates joy! I hope it's all smooth sailing from here. Make sure you stick around and keep us informed!
    Catemer - I am glad your MIL has had some good news also and I am sure your DP's time away from work will only help the TCC journey! Perhaps it's all working out how its meant to be
    Skizzie - I hope its a short journey on the baby making train for you this time. Glad you had a good break and good luck from here. Let's keep the BFP's coming! I hope you have a great holiday! I live in Tassie, have you been here before? It was soooooo cold this morning!
    Sorry I haven't written for a while I have been spying on you all and I did write a long message on night shift the other day but the silly computer froze just as i hit send.
    AFM - Another months forced break grrrr! I just wanna get this IVF show on the road! And when I say another month I really mean another cycle which now I am back to natural cycles is way longer than a month I am not good at being patient! Our FS is away at a conference for most of July and doesn't think its a good idea we start our 1st IVF cycle with a locum which is fair enough I guess but I hate waiting! HAHA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Flynnsmumma and katesjoy! So glad to have some bfp magic in here! Let's hope it's contagious!

Cabbage- its good to hear from you.

AFM- we asked our FS To monitor DPs prog levels last cycle and this cycle. At this point last cycle her prog was 41. This time 877!

I really hope it will lead to a bfp as it is really knocking DP around. She is vomiting every morning and constantly feels nauseous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah on the blood test flynnsmumma! Are you simply enjoying being pregnant? or do you find yourself hanging out for that 12 week mark?

Am sorry your DP is feeling so lousy catemer, it's sounding positive that this will be the one though. Fingers crossed.

More waiting cabbage patch, grrr. It seems that's all we seem to do in this process. Wait, hope, wait some more.

afm, my BFP became a BFN today. Am guessing chemical pregnancy. Just have to wait for AF now to start the waiting again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katesjoy,are you getting a bt to be sure? Keep us updated, I understand how you must be feeling right now.

Catemer, your poor DP! At the very least, it surely is a good sign for BFP?! I really hope this is it-her body is probably all over the shop right now! How are you holding up? To you both.

Cabbage, I HATE the waiting!!!!! Are you going to stay on the straight and narrow or enjoy a few naughty indulgences while you can?

Skizze, I have a really good feeling for you this time around. I truly believe that your retreat will have done wonders for your body and mind.

Nothing to report from me, other than raging hormones turning me into a crazy woman. It's pretty out of control-really emotional ALL the time. I guess it's a strong sign all is well? I feel pretty nauseas a lot of the time too, which I've never experienced before.
    Anyway, I am hanging out for the 7 week scan, which is on Friday 13th. Ha!
    hopefully that is good luck.... Then I'll be hanging out for the 12week mark.
    Dont know if I'll be able to fully enjoy it for some time due to nerves of something going wrong. Anyway, am trying to stay positive!

Have a really nice weekend everyone xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi GUys,
    It has bee a while since i posted but i have been following the thread.
    Congrats Flynnsmama! so happy to hear your news, we aren't cycle buddies anymore or have matching pg but I'm so glad it has happened for you!

Catemer, fx thesis it for you - you guys def deserve it!

Katesjoy - fx it isn't really AF,but if it is, hang in there, hopefully it will happen soon.

Cabbage and Skizzie - good luck girls, i hope it all goes well with your next cycle.

Apologies to anyone i missed, its way to early!

AFM: we are at 21 weeks now, over half way and its all going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

So nice to hear from you Chubear! Sounds like it's all going well for you - you must be so happy to be over the half way point. Hopefully you are feeling good and are getting some rest before the belly makes sleeping too uncomfortable!...

Dancing Queen - how's you cycle going? Hope you are going ok?

Catemer - how's DP? still feeling crap or a bit better?

Katesjoy - what's the update? AF arrived yet?

Skizzie - have you started your cycle yet?

Cabbage - I hope you are able to keep busy to make the wait go by quickly.

Well, all the same around my place, with the exception of the rank gassy smells that are coming out of my body constantly. Poor DH is taking it well, he usually laughs, but sometimes it is so bad he has to leave the room. Even my little guy is walking around holding his nose saying 'pooey'.
    I hope this settles down soon - it's terrible!...

Have a good week everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies

Katesjoy bfp to bfn really sucks, big hugs xx

Cabbage, Waiting is a drag we are going to Tassie the last 2 weeks of August = freezzzing. We are hiring a campervan, we camp in winter here (NSW) so we are used to the cold weather, just not the temp you guys get down there. We went & got some appropriate clothes on the weekend lol

Catemer, I truly hope this is your time. Those prog numbers sound promising

Flynnsmumma I'm glad everything is going well for you

Chubear it's so nice to hear from you, I can't believe you are 1/2 way already, your little one will be here before you know it

AFM, just got back from yoga, trigger shot tonight & magic squirt on Saturday

Stay happy y'all