Quote Originally Posted by flynnsmumma View Post
    Hey everyone,
    was wondering if anyone has heard of this scenario:
    Friday-Blood test and scan (today)
    Nurse called with result and my instructions are:
    Inject tonight, saturday-inject and BD in pm
    Sunday BD in am, trigger at 8pm
    monday 10am iui.
    I am concerned that DH count won't be much by the time we iui, as usually they say to abstain two days prior to build it up? We were told it will give us a chance before during and after ovulation. I have never done it this way before,
    anyone had a similar situation?
    A bit worried about this as it may be our last cycle for a while due to $$.
    my FS recommends bd as much as possible. when i did iui he told us to bd at night of trigger shot and then after the iui. hope this helps :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer how are you and DP going and howz MIL? Hope everything is okay with you guys.

Skizzie meditation retreat sounds fun. I do yoga as well and enjoy it very much. Like you I was also taking break from all things baby related.... and seems to enjoy it most of the time. I tell myself soon i wont be able to enjoy it so why not have all the fun while i can

Katesjoy all the best for your journey.. and welcome

AFM we are doing our natural FET cycle this month. it's a risk i know considering my ovulation is so unpredictable but my FS said he prefers natural FET as i will have to be on HRT till 10 weeks if i fall pregnant on HRT FET.

Sooooooooooo we decided to give it one try and if it doesnt happen I will go for HRT next cycle.

Oh yes I have also booked my overseas holiday in September. 4 weeks with family and friends Yes.....

Thanks again for being concerned for me everyone . Makes me realise i am not alone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all. Sorry I have been MIA!

A lot has been happening here. MIL is doing well, she had her surgery last Thursday and will find out results and treatment etc this Thursday. At first the surgeon thought that MIL had cancer moved to the hip as well as in the breast so we were looking at worst case scenario for some time there. DP has taken a total of 10wks off work to support MIL and get her to /from treatment. Although we feel a little bit like frauds. The surgeon seems to think MIL won't need any other treatment, so DP has all this leave from work, possibly for nothing! But because it was a special sort of leave that once you apply and it gets approved your can't change it, so looks like she is off for the whole time. DP will be relocating to be with MIL for a while til mil is healed and over the surgery, and depending on what follow up treatment is needed will dictate for just how long DP stays at MILs. Thank fully MILs hip is clear of the cancer.

In terms of baby making, well that has been busy too! We decided to continue with the EPU and then based on the hoop results and the surgery of mil we would then decide on transfer or not. Given the positive and optimistic outlook of the surgeon we have decided to transfer this time around too.

So EPU was today. When DP came too she had a number written on her hand. 91 she thought at first! And then realized she was looking upside down! So we have 16 eggs. Got a call from the lab and 13 were suitable for fertilizing. Transfer will be Saturday and we can't wait.

Hopefully with the leave and time off work for DP all our stars will align and she will be getting a BFP in 2 weeks time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, catemer. Goods news allround! Glad the mother in law got such good news and fingers crossed for that BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is awesome Catemer! I reckon all of the time off will help things along!

Dancing Queen, where are you are with your natural FET?
    It's great to hear you have booked your holiday-something to look forward to and much deserved!

Hey Skizzie! Great to hear from you. Was thinking about you the other day and was hoping you were travelling ok. That retreat sounds awesome! I would love to hear about it when you are back on here.

Welcome Katesjoy, I hope your tww is not too slow and you are able to keep your mind on other things?!...

AFM- my tww will be over on tuesday after my bloodtest. I spoke with DH last night about doing a hpt on the weekend. I am pretty sure the trigger will be out of the system by then. I just thought it would be nice for us to find out together, for a change. I always receive the call at work, then call him with the news at his work. It seems the right option this time, especially because we have decided to give my body a rest after this cycle, for a while.
    I must say, I have had a few symptoms, and I am trying not to symptom spot...

I have had really strong heartburn since 4dpiui, tiredness, blotchy skin on my face and chest, bloating, ovary pain and pulling, and this morning had a bout of nausea that I have never had before. I really hope it is for the right reason, but I am trying to be relaxed about it and not get carried away.

Good luck everyone with this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is awesome Catemer! I reckon all of the time off will help things along!

Dancing Queen, where are you are with your natural FET?
    It's great to hear you have booked your holiday-something to look forward to and much deserved!

Hey Skizzie! Great to hear from you. Was thinking about you the other day and was hoping you were travelling ok. That retreat sounds awesome! I would love to hear about it when you are back on here.

Welcome Katesjoy, I hope your tww is not too slow and you are able to keep your mind on other things?!...

AFM- my tww will be over on tuesday after my bloodtest. I spoke with DH last night about doing a hpt on the weekend. I am pretty sure the trigger will be out of the system by then. I just thought it would be nice for us to find out together, for a change. I always receive the call at work, then call him with the news at his work. It seems the right option this time, especially because we have decided to give my body a rest after this cycle, for a while.
    I must say, I have had a few symptoms, and I am trying not to symptom spot...

I have had really strong heartburn since 4dpiui, tiredness, blotchy skin on my face and chest, bloating, ovary pain and pulling, and this morning had a bout of nausea that I have never had before. I really hope it is for the right reason, but I am trying to be relaxed about it and not get carried away.

Good luck everyone with this cycle
    Sounds like everything is pointing in the right direction.

As for us we are now officially PUPO! DP has 2 little 8 cell embies snuggled up safe and sound inside her tummy. Of the others only 5 were suitable for freezing so we now have 5 bubsicles. Hopefully they will be on ice for about a year or so!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer! How exciting!
    I am so happy for you and DP! Like I said before, the time off will do wonders for those lil embies! Time to relax and enjoy the break together

Well, I did a hpt this morning. It was a BFP! I still can't believe it-maybe when I get my bt on Tuesdayit will sink in. I am so cautious to get too excited at this point, but nothing can get me down right now! I am going to hold off telling people for the 12 weeks after what happened last time. But still, woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer! How exciting!
    I am so happy for you and DP! Like I said before, the time off will do wonders for those lil embies! Time to relax and enjoy the break together

Well, I did a hpt this morning. It was a BFP! I still can't believe it-maybe when I get my bt on Tuesdayit will sink in. I am so cautious to get too excited at this point, but nothing can get me down right now! I am going to hold off telling people for the 12 weeks after what happened last time. But still, woohoo!
    That's awesome! I hope your Bt gives the same result.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm on my iPad so sorry if my personals are not too accurate lol

First and foremost congrats Flynnsmumma, such an exciting time. Please take each day as it comes & try not to stress too much about what 'might happen'. I'm sure it's your time . The meditation retreat was unreal, you can ask questions, other than that there is a no talking rule - even at lunch time. We did 2 sessions of meditation, a tour of the temple& grounds then a talk about mindfulness - it was really a talk about appreciating your life & what's in it. I live about 20min from the temple I go there sometimes to reflect on life & stuff lol.

katesjoy, how is you TWW going? I have everything crossed for you

Catemer, I'm so relieved that you mil is ok, my mil had breast cancer a few years ago and a few year before that my fil had prostate cancer. - both are ok now . My DH had 6 weeks long service leave with his dad even though his dad was all ok it was nice for them to have that time together. I think it's great that your DP can spend some time with her mum regardless of how bad the cancer is, it's time to be cherished. I wish with all my heart that this is your and your dp's time to be a mum's & have that little one in your life.

Dancing how are you going?

AFM af arrived yesterday, I'm calling the clinic tomorrow to book on for a FET wooohoooo, I have really enjoyed my break but I am equally as happy to be on the baby make'n train again . DH & I are going on holidays last 2 weeks August so we are doing 2 cycles in a row. We are going to campervan around Tassie, I will be freezing but I love winter so I'm looking forward to it

I wish we all lived closer to one another we could have a kind of 'mothers group' without the prams lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congratulations flynnsmumma - such great news!

Catemer am very excited for you and dp - you must be going to sleep each night with big smiles on your faces

and skizzie have my fingers crossed for you. Your retreat sounds pretty amazing and good for the soul.

afm - l have 3 more days on my tww. Pretty sure l'm gonna cave tomorrow and POAS, just not to sure when l'll do it as working nights at the moment.

It's great to hear all of the positive things going on with everybody at the moment!