I too agree with option 2 or 3. It's a tough decision, but as the girls said above - the treatment could go on a long time...
Whatever decision you make will be ok.
Cabbage, stay srong. I know it will be a daunting wait for your results, but even so, there is proof it can be done(if needed) with DP's eggs, as Catemer as seen it happen with her friend at work!!! We are all here for you, whatever happens
Dancing Queen, it is soooo nice to hear you are enjoying life on your break from the rollercoaster! I loved reading your post make sure you sneak in some lovely seafood, soft cheeses and a vino or two!
AFM, still in the tww, and whilst not feeling too optimistic, I have this dull ovary ache on both sides. I don't remember having this before, and I have read that it could just be the ovaries reacting to the injections? Anyone agree with this?
Well, I will find out on friday - please make the week go quickly....
If this cycle is a bust, I am not sure whether to ask to increase my doses or to have a month off. I really don't know - part of me doesn't want to waste time, but I also feel my body and mind need a rest.
Have a good week everyone x