+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Catemer,
    I too agree with option 2 or 3. It's a tough decision, but as the girls said above - the treatment could go on a long time...
    Whatever decision you make will be ok.

Cabbage, stay srong. I know it will be a daunting wait for your results, but even so, there is proof it can be done(if needed) with DP's eggs, as Catemer as seen it happen with her friend at work!!! We are all here for you, whatever happens
    Dancing Queen, it is soooo nice to hear you are enjoying life on your break from the rollercoaster! I loved reading your post make sure you sneak in some lovely seafood, soft cheeses and a vino or two!

AFM, still in the tww, and whilst not feeling too optimistic, I have this dull ovary ache on both sides. I don't remember having this before, and I have read that it could just be the ovaries reacting to the injections? Anyone agree with this?
    Well, I will find out on friday - please make the week go quickly....
    If this cycle is a bust, I am not sure whether to ask to increase my doses or to have a month off. I really don't know - part of me doesn't want to waste time, but I also feel my body and mind need a rest.

Have a good week everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out for this month. AF decided to show up early today grrrrrrr.
    I thought I would feel ok if this happened, but I guess no one can avoid that dissapointment, even if you tell yourself in advance that it's ok if it doesn't work this time.
    It's been a crappy few months for us, with m/c, followed by a d & c, ds in hospital and another failed iui. We have run out of money to try again, so I'm not sure what to do now. If we go another cycle, I will need to borrow the money and I'm not sure if we can even get it. So depressing to be in this position again. Anyway, I am going to have a wine tonight with DH and chat about what to do.

Sorry it is a 'all about me' post. I know you all have your own things going on.
    Take care everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello my dear friends

I am sorry cabbage patch and flynnmumma for bfn. Well we are one hell of a group. We keep getting minor setback but we all bounce back. This will be all over soon.

Catemer sorry about your MIL's news. As others have already pointed out I would have gone for option 2 or 3 .

About me I went to FS yesterday and he seems to be concerned that we are not overly sad and depressed about our failed ivf cycle!!

I mean we were sad for about a week after the result but what's the use of crying over same thing again and again. We both feel sad about it but we don't show it.

Never the less I have been advised to go to qfg councilors

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Dancing Queen! You would think they would be a bit more understanding that you have been through so much and that it is a good thing that you have got through the last cycle with more strength?! Even though it is not a BFP we all need to keep faith and keep going!
    Are you gonna see the councilors?
    I hope you are ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good Morning Lovely Ladies!

Well we have decided to push ahead with this cycle since it will be more than halfway through before MIL finds out any further info re treatment.

Thanks do much for all your well wishes and advice.

Flynnsmumma- really sorry to hear your news. I was so hoping it was your time. Remember we are here if you need us.

DQ- your FS sure sounds sweet. I guess this process is just as taxing mentally as physically but I think if as a couple you are ready to move forward and not dwell on previous cycles then that is a good thing. I know for us after everything a new cycle to us is another opportunity to make out dreams come true and despite the sadness of our previous losses, there is still excitement that we are on the path to where we want to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dancing queen it sounds like you and your DP have a great attitude. Where are you up to now? Are you going straight into another cycle?
    Flynns mumma I'm so sorry you didn't get your BFP it really does suck! Have you worked out where to go from here yet? I hope it falls into line for you soon.
    Catemer I'm glad you guys are pushing on with this cycle, where are you up to and how is your MIL?
    Afm I feel like I keep going further backwards when i want to go forwards! I had a heap of bloods taken last week to be genetically tested to see if I carry a haemophilia gene. Today doctor rings me and says they won't do the tests because they are too expensive. Wtf? Surely it'd cost the government more if I had a baby with haemophilia than it does to test me. Anyway they have suggested my sister get tested 1st... I don't want to harass her about getting tested for my benefit she has enough to deal with atm.
    Anyway our FS is on holidays so we will just sit and wait until he gets back and we can chat to him about it... I haven't been able to enjoy the break.
    I hope we all get some good news soon! Surely we're due for some?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone,
    was wondering if anyone has heard of this scenario:
    Friday-Blood test and scan (today)
    Nurse called with result and my instructions are:
    Inject tonight, saturday-inject and BD in pm
    Sunday BD in am, trigger at 8pm
    monday 10am iui.
    I am concerned that DH count won't be much by the time we iui, as usually they say to abstain two days prior to build it up? We were told it will give us a chance before during and after ovulation. I have never done it this way before,
    anyone had a similar situation?
    A bit worried about this as it may be our last cycle for a while due to $$.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been so quiet, taking a break from all things baby - bubhub included. I thought I would pop my head in to see how everyone is travelling. It seems everyone has been a little quiet.

Flynnsmumma - our clinic doesnt focus on BD at all, they say just do what comes naturally. No abstaining or instructions for BD. My DH & I have done both sernario's & it hasnt had any significant impact on his count. I'm sure it will be fine

Cabbage - having a forced break is never fun, when is your FS back? I hope they change their mind & test you. Have you and your DP talked more about what options are realistic for you both to handle? did you decide on genetic counselling?

Catemer - where are you guys up to in the IVF calendar? are those little embies snuggling into DP warm cozy uterus yet?

DQ - where are you up to? have you guys started another cycke or are you still on a break?

Welcome Katesjoy

AFM - AF is due in around 10days or so & we will start on our first FET. We have 9 little bubsicles waiting, i really hope they defrost well in the mean time I have been doing lots of meditation, relaxation and yoga. I did a 1 day meditation retreat at the Nan Tien buddhist temple last saturday - that was some good food for the soul.
    Hope everyone is staying sane and keeping the communication going with their other 1/2's - getting to the other side of this with our relationships intact is sooooo important

Thanks
    Reviews

Default So excited

Am extremely excited to be starting my very first TWW! Had the magic squirt today - woohoo!!!! Is it weird that my friends are taking me out for a celebratory dinner??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by flynnsmumma View Post
    Wow Dancing Queen! You would think they would be a bit more understanding that you have been through so much and that it is a good thing that you have got through the last cycle with more strength?! Even though it is not a BFP we all need to keep faith and keep going!
    Are you gonna see the councilors?
    I hope you are ok
    thanks flynnsmumma :-) no i didnt see them. They work in office time and i cannot take any more time off work.