+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone thanks for your messages. IUI number 3 today hurt! I've had some cramping and spotting since too... If it works it'll be worth it though! If it doesn't DP asked our FS about the next step so it seems she is keen to keep going He said that if I don't get a BFP this month we will move onto IVF. He is going away though so we will probably have to skip a cycle or two if it comes to that. I have an appointment at his rooms on the 12th June to begin the IVF journey but I am hoping I can cancel that appointment because I am already pregnant. Here goes another 2ww.... I hope everyone is well and that we all get some good news soon. It's a hard emotional journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have everything crossed for you cabbage xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skizzie View Post
    Hi ladies,

Cabbage patch, I really hope you and DP stay on the same page. It is so tough when each other want something different.

DQ I'm so glad the sun is starting to shine again

Catemer I'm sending such big hugs to both you and DP. I understand those tears all too well..... ready to flow every minute of the day, it seems like so much energy is spent on trying to be happy while inside your chest your heart is tearing into shreds. I'm so glad you are both willing to take time out if the other needs it, such sadness compounding each month can really take its toll xxxx

We really are due for some good news
    Well said skizzy thats exactly how i feel sometimes.

Catemer I can understand you being away. I was in the same place last week.

Cabbage my third IUI hurt too. Hopefully it is good sign .

AFM- I am waiting for my FS appointment on 23rd of May!! which seems to be too far. Why didnt i think of taking another appointment in advance .
    I dont know much about FET cycle so my time now will be spend happily researching FET.

i had a chat with my DH yesterday. he is willing to put in as much money as possible on IVF to get us our baby. I on the other hand think we should have a plan of say 6 cycles and if it doesnt happen should just try to accept the situation and move on in life. Spend money on oversears holidays, buy nice clothes and just live life like i use to, without worrying about damn ovulation, injections and stuffing myself with some disgusting cream. Everytime it doesnt happen i feel myself sinking more and more in a deep black hole.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Skizzie. DQ I would try to live in the moment if you can rather than worrying about 6 moths time. You could very well be heavily pregnant by then. Booking in advance is a good idea. One that I probably wouldn't have thought of doing either... It's a learning curve eh. Thanks for that tip though! I hope your upcoming appointment goes well and you get a BFP soon!
    AFM I am trying not to make up imaginary pregnancy symptoms... I am only 4 days into my 2ww. Man I have been so nauseous though! It's gotta be something else... Night shifts perhaps! I want a BFP this month... and I want everyone else to get one too. That is all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    Just wanted to say I'm thinking of u all I'll post more in the morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals,

We have all been a little quiet lately

Hope you are all well

Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say that you all seem to be doing amazing at keeping the positive vibes going and l hope l manage to do the same. Am currently waiting to start my first iudi cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    wow! I've missed so much in the past few weeks and I'm so sorry for the pain and disappointment some of you are feeling.
    So much to catch up on, but for now-welcome to all who have joined us here and I hope that your visit here is short!

AFM, I am again in the tww after 4th iui (on Wednesday ). So here we go again!

I am trying to think positive but with m/c still fresh, that is hard to do. Together with juggling injections/ultra sound and iui timing around a hospital stay with my 2yr old for 3days with febrile convulsions-phew! It's been a bit full on!
    For the first time, I have 2large follies, so it will be interesting to see what comes of them!...

I hope you all have nice weekends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I think AF is due on Tuesday and Im expecting her to arrive at least by Friday and then we head back to QFG for our third IUI. Would love to get a natural BFP this week but I seriously don't think that'll happen so just getting my head space right for the next cycle.

Good luck to everyone else and Happy Mother's Day to all the mummies and mummies to be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone. How is everyone doing??
    Goodluck with your 2ww Flynn's mumma and I hope your little one is feeling better?
    As my 2ww draws to an end I am surprised that for the first time I haven't POAS early... I have actually developed a dread of the very task :S 2 days ago I got sore (.) (.) it's not PMT! I am soooo hopeful this time. I have continued to have waves of nausea and ate toast for tea last night coz I couldn't face the corned beef we cooked from the smell of it cooking... I am hoping I have not forced a phantom pregnancy on myself from my hopefullness. I have 2 more days of driving myself crazy and then I will know for sure!