+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA life has just been so hectic.

Cabbage and catemer I'm so sorry this cycle wasn't the one it never gets any easier but stay strong we are all here for you : hugs:

Skizzie the time off is a great way to just let ur body recover and for u and hubby to just be urselfs for a while so that when u come back to ttc your ready to battle it out head on!!

Dancing queen u are one strong cookie not POAS keeping everything crossed for u!

AFM still no AF it would have been due on the 18th of this month but nothing lol I did phone my FS but he was busy and when he called me back I was at work and I haven't had a chance to phone again but I must admit I'm also enjoying my down time and not being this crazy ttc woman lol

Take care
    Mel

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been a bit of a stalker in this thread but Im now ready to jump in and say hello and HELP!!

Im Kylie and DH is Jeff. We've had two IUI cycles, our problem is not actually falling pregnant but holding onto a precious bub. I've been diagnosed with unexplained recurrent miscarriage (I'll get into that in another post) both IUI's "worked" but were chemical pregnancies. So we're going back at the end of this month (depending on AF) for what we hope will be our third time lucky.

We are with the wonderful John Hynes of QFG who I adore, makes me feel so much at ease.

Hope that everyone else is doing well..... for a sticky bub at the end of May

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Kylie I am with qfg too with Anusch yazdani. I Sid 3 iui and now on ivf path.

Munchkin good that u are enjoying your time. Don't stress much about AF.

Skizzy hope u r enjoying your life as well

Catemer and cabbage how are u guys? Are u planning another cycle or taking a break? We r always here remember that.

AFM I started spotting yesterday when my periods was suppose to be due. So I went home and applied crinone straight away. Spotting has stopped since.

I am not sure if it was implantation bleeding (10dp4dt) so late.... Or it was AF trying to force her way out from all the crinone not sure!

In my heart I know Crinone has delayed my period yesterday. So don't have any high hope from this cycle.

I went for the blood test today and the nurse was so insensitive. Just did her job and didn't want to talk atall. From now on screw Watkins centre I am going to have my bt done at southbank qfg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well which is lesser of two evils? Poas or getting a phone call in office about your failed beta test?

I got to know today that the second option is worst. Though I new what it is going to be, when my FS called to give me the news , I was shattered.

It Cried in my office bathroom for half hour before returning to work. I could have gone home but I know what awaits me at home.

Now I think I should have Poas earlier. Atleast I would have cried in my own house rather than in office toilet .
    I am just thinking y me???? Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dancing Queen - i am so sorry to hear of your sad news. there is nothing i or anyone can say to make things better or take away your pain. you don't deserve it.

5 years ago, i lost my twins (16 weeks gestation), i was shattered.
    it doesn't matter at what stage you are, a loss or a negative result feels so life destroying.
    its not fair. it really isn't.

as the months tick over and i get closer to august (our iudi cooling off period will have ended), i find myself getting more anxious. i see all you strong ladies going though month after month with ups and downs and i only hope i can be as strong as you all!

one positive for me is that our donor sperm is being shipped from america tomorrow! such a big step for us, our future baby/babies could be in those 10 little straws. my heart is full of love for those little swimmers, and i hope they like my (and later on, my DP's) warm belly!

good luck for everyone else for every stage you are all at xxx

almai

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies

DQ I'm so sorry this wasn't your time and such bad timing for the news of bfn its hard to hear bad news and keep it together at work. I agree, POAS is so addictive but they let us know if at is on her way

Almai, it must be exciting knowing the little swimmers are on their way

Welcome bub2bee

Catemer and munchkin, I hope you are both doing ok xx

AFM I'm great, I re-activated my gym membership & I'm looking forward to getting back into the exercise. Because I either miscarry or chemical preg 6 out of 7 iui/ivf attempts i have been advised to not do any intentional exercise in the TWW. So I am really looking forward to going to the gym for our 2 month break

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone I think it's about time we got some good news on this thread. Bring on some sticky BFP's!
    Munchkin has AF showed up yet? Have you spoken to your FS? I hope you are back on track soon but also that you are enjoying your time away from the dreaded 2ww.
    Dancing Queen I am sorry! I think the phone call would definately be worse 2 weeks is way too much time to think possitive and convince yourself one way ot the other. I POAS early last month and while I didnt like the result I was glad that I did as it was a bit of a reality check for me... I think too much hope is dangerous emotionally. The power of positive thinking in this situation results in a major let down at the end of the 2ww. It really is crap! (excuse my french!)
    Almai waiting is torture the cooling off period seems like such a waste of time when you know what you want... But try to enjoy it, don't wish away your last few months of emotional freedom lol. Swimmers from America... How exciting! I hope they are good ones and your journey is a short one!
    Kylie welcome! I can't imagine how hard it would be getting BFP's and being unsure about their stickability! You must be so strong! All my BFN's make me feel as though I have lost something that I never really had but in your case you did have it. I hope you get a sticky one really really soon! Sounds like you deserve it!
    Skizzie it's great that you will be trying again in a couple of months! It's also great that you and your DH can agree on the wait so easily. I am worried about a clash of opinion DP and I might have each time I get a BFP because while she wants this so much I feel like I am willing to invest more into it long term than she is. If it comes to needing IVF I think we will have to have a serious conversation.... Scary to think that we may not be on the same page even though we probably are... I may be worrying unnecessarily.
    AFM IUI cycle 3 is well under way. I have had my 5 days of clomid and had a scan yesterday (CD 10). On CD 10 the last 2 cycles my largest follicle was 17mm and yesterday I had a 20mm follie YAY I hope that's a better sign?! How can the dumb swimmers miss it? LOL So I triggered with pregnyl last night for IUI in the morning. I really hope it's going to be 3rd time lucky! Get this I am a nurse and I reckon I give about 10 needles an average shift but when it comes to stabbing myself I am the biggest sook haha and DP wont do it for me coz she says she will shake too much Anyway I hope this thread sees some BFP's very soon!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cabbage patch For This Useful Post:

bub2bee  (04-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone after needing some break from BFN I am feeling okay now and life has started to be sunny again :-)

Cabbage patch all the best for this cycle :-) hope u get your Bfp soon.

Thaks Skizzy almai and others who have left supporting msgs. I didn't reply but reading it gave me support.

AFM- we had froze DH's sperm sample while undergoing our first IUI some six months back. Just in case if he was not able to produce it under pressure.

He always has been able to produce a sample so far so when qfg decided to charge us for storage after six month we decided to donate them.

I just called QFG and have been told they would not donate my hubbys sperms so we have no option but to discard it!

After seeing ivf report on project last night hubby agreed straight away. I was trying to convince him to donate for a while now. Oh well atleast we tried to help !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone.

DQ I'm sorry this one didn't work for you and your DP. I'm also sorry it has taken me so long to be here to support you through this sh!tty outcome.

Cabbage- good luck for tomorrow. I have everything crossed that this will be your turn. In terms of you and your DP being on the same page, hopefully you don't need to have the discussion! But DP and I have had the chat and ultimately the way I feel is it is her body. If DP feels that she can do it and put her body through it then I am behind her all the way. As soon as she decides it's all too much then I will be there to support her and hold her and pat her forehead if that's what she needs. Yes, we both want to have a family. But how we get there is completely up to the fertility gods!

AFM - We have really struggled with this loss. DP is still AF. Given the fact she was late, had so many symptoms and was haemorrhaging so majorly and so suddenly when AF did arrive, everyone has put it down to a positive that didn't stay. To add insult to injury they were our last bubsicles too.

We were and still are devastated. In fact still now thinking about has me in tears.

We spoke at length about taking a break and/or stopping completely.

We decided to take a break for a cycle to regroup and get ourselves back in a good head space.

So we spoke to the clinic about taking a break and what CD we needed to call to book on for a new cycle. Since we need to collect more eggs and start from the beginning again anyway, we would essentially miss a cycle even if we wanted to continue straight on. So DP and I spoke some more and decided to book straight on for an egg pickup cycle. DP's next appt is Friday next week for CD21 scan and bloods. If on Wednesday next week one if us is not sure we are ready we will wait another cycle.

We are even at the point of discussing long term foster care if our IVF dreams don't work out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Cabbage patch, I really hope you and DP stay on the same page. It is so tough when each other want something different.

DQ I'm so glad the sun is starting to shine again

Catemer I'm sending such big hugs to both you and DP. I understand those tears all too well..... ready to flow every minute of the day, it seems like so much energy is spent on trying to be happy while inside your chest your heart is tearing into shreds. I'm so glad you are both willing to take time out if the other needs it, such sadness compounding each month can really take its toll xxxx

We really are due for some good news