+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 86 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Queen View Post
    Catemer really really hope this is it for you :-) I can understand all the stress that comes with tww.

Munchkin r u planning another cycle when AF arrives?

Chubear glad u r still around. All the best for the scan.

Hello to all my other stalking buddies :-)

AFM I don't have any symptoms so far :-( not even light cramping. No implantation bleeding nothing.....

Has anyone used the horrible crinone 8% cream yet? This is my first time on the cream and not liking it so fat. TMI ALERT !!!!!!

small chunky stuff comes out like my inside of uterus is melting or something. I called the nurse at qfg in horror today thinking that my embryo is sure to come out if this goes on. She put my mind at ease saying that what comes out is just the left over cream!! I was so relieved after talking to her .
    Just wanted to know if any of you lovely ladies have used this progesterone cream before and had same side effects.

Sorry again for TMI
    Hey there, yep we had that cream and same thing. Again ***TMI ALERT** the left over carrier cream, which comes out after the progesterone has been absorbed was sort of the consistency of cottage cheese or ricotta cheese. Beware sometimes it can come out a little discoloured like a pale brownish colour.
    Some people like to clean out the residual before squirting in the new dose, but this is entirely up to you.
    HTH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nvyankee View Post
    Well I know we have the option between IUI or IVF (as my partners sperm doesn't mature enough to fertilise an egg so we have to use donor sperm) but my FS said to try IUI first seeing as Im young and should be able to fall pregnant easily (hopefully). He's been through this all before as he did IVF with his ex wife but has a memory like a sieve so doesn't remember much so it doesn't really help. Ive researched all of it but its like reading a medical journal I don't know what half the stuff means and my FS just said for me to get blood tests and ultrasound and then shell explain more but I wanna know now haha

what is BFN and DP Sorry Im completely clueless
    BFN is a big fat negative and refers to a preg test result.
    BFP is what we are all hoping for and means a big fat positive on a preg test.
    DP is darling partner or dear partner. You'll see things like DH (husband), DD (daughter) DS (son) etc... It is often said a little tongue in cheek, but not always.

Any questions just ask. The tests are a really important starting point. I guess the Dr's theory is that until s/he knows exactly what issues you face there is no point flooding you with info or overwhelming you with what could be needed when it may all be irrelevant for your situation.

I know how it feels trying to know everything possible about what is going on. I feel as though if I know all about it that I gain a little more control over the process, although I will be the first to admit all that info was overwhelming at first and now I only focus on what is relevant to what we are doing right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, i hope everyones weekend is nice and relaxing.

As for us, from DP's calculations AF was due on Friday. And guess who is in hiding! We have our bt on tuesday. DP says she is having some cramping that is kinda like her pre AF cramps but different at the same time.
    I'm starting to get a little excited! In fact this morning I asked DP what 'you pair' would like for lunch for work today!
    Fingers crossed all this excitement and anticipation is for the real deal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by catemer View Post
    Hi all, i hope everyones weekend is nice and relaxing.

As for us, from DP's calculations AF was due on Friday. And guess who is in hiding! We have our bt on tuesday. DP says she is having some cramping that is kinda like her pre AF cramps but different at the same time.
    I'm starting to get a little excited! In fact this morning I asked DP what 'you pair' would like for lunch for work today!
    Fingers crossed all this excitement and anticipation is for the real deal!
    All the best for the Beta test on friday Really really wish this is your turn and then you would pass me some baby dust for my beta on Friday

Hope everyone had a nice weekend

Munchkin did u get AF yet?

AFM I am getting cramps at night and after running after and bending over my naughty fur babies. They are more like AF cramps

I am trying my best to stay away from google and just listen to my meditation cd's . I hate Crinone so far all the symptoms i have been getting so far, sore boobs on the sides, af like cramps in the uterus are all the side efects of progesterone cream.

I think it is just crap that all the symptoms on Crinone are same as early pregnancy symptoms. TWW truely sucks .... one moment you are happy that you are getting symptoms and the very next you remember the side effects of the Crinone . AHHHHHHH....

I guess i should just end the torture and just POAS but if it is negative i am sure i will have a major breakdown! The thought of spending all that money on a failed cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck for your bt catemer and dancing queen! Exciting times! I hope you get good news.
    AFM my 2 and a half week wait is over ;( AF showed up yesterday and she made me cry! I know it was only our 2nd cycle but I had myself and DP convinced this was it. I feel like I've lost something that I never even had! Oh well 3rd time lucky I hope! If not we will reassess the game plan....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like we might be out. DP has started bleeding. And not just bleeding more like haemorrhaging! **TMI ALERT** in the 8 hours since AF arrived DP has soaked through 8 of the over night style pads! If it is still like this in the morning I think I'll be taking to the dr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn Catemer! I'm so sorry! My AF has been like that since I've been taking clomid... But only for the 1st day / night. I had to get up twice last night and have been using tampons with pads for back up lol. Hopefully it will be the same for your DP and things will settle down tomorrow! Make sure she keeps her iron intake up, maybe suppliment it even?
    I'm sorry you didn't het the BFP you deserve ;( try to keep eachother strong! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Cabbage and Catemer AF showed up. Be strong both of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Cabbage patch I'm sorry this wasn't your time, it's such a frustrating process.

Catemer big hugs for you& DP. It's just not fair I was really hoping this was your time.

DQ how are you going?

AFM DH & I are taking another 2 months off, he is pretty much over this whole thing. I on the other hand am not and still have some energy left for the process. I must admit, I am getting to a point where I know this can not go on forever, however, I am not willing to give up on my 9 embies on ice. So saying that I am happy to have another 2 months off, I will go back to the gym and have some more me time while DH has a well needed break

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skizzie View Post
    Hi ladies

Cabbage patch I'm sorry this wasn't your time, it's such a frustrating process.

Catemer big hugs for you& DP. It's just not fair I was really hoping this was your time.

DQ how are you going?

AFM DH & I are taking another 2 months off, he is pretty much over this whole thing. I on the other hand am not and still have some energy left for the process. I must admit, I am getting to a point where I know this can not go on forever, however, I am not willing to give up on my 9 embies on ice. So saying that I am happy to have another 2 months off, I will go back to the gym and have some more me time while DH has a well needed break
    Hi Skizzy,

it's so important for you and DH to be on same page. IVF is tough as it is. Me and hubby are already thinking about a break if this cycle doesn't work. it is so emotionally and financially draining. I understand your viewpoint though and those nine icebabies would be waiting for you whenever you are ready. I think when you return back to this journey it will be different and you will be lucky :-)

AFM-- I am extremely proud of myself. I am 9 dpo today and have avoided POAS so far. I promised myself when my last IUI cycle failed that I will not see another BFN so I will just wait for my blood test.

I dreamed today twice that my blood test came back negative !! so I know whats coming but I am still thinking positive for sake of my hubby. I really want this to work for him.

Anyways thats about me. Hope AF stays away