+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 86 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin2 View Post
    Hi ladies

Dancing queen I hope ur scan goes well for u tomorrow fingers r crossed!!!

Catemer glad u and DP are feeling better after last weeks bad news and getting ready to cycle again

Cabbage you only need one eggie so stay positive

AFM calendar day 40 still no AF will hopefully get BT tomorrow I'm so nervous I keep poking my BB to see if they r sore lol sometimes they r and other times not :/ I guess what ever is ment to be will be

Hope everyone is well xx
    So long as they aren't sore from being poked too much! LOL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Well had BT today BFN I apparently have an egg that never released and still hanging around producing it's hormones keeping AF away and AF won't come until the egg releases or reabsorbs. Feeling very down today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Munchkin I'm sorry you got a BFN... That sucks! I hope the stubborn egg gives up soon so AF can visit you and let you get started on another cycle. Waiting on something you have little control over is the worst!
    I had another scan yesterday and had 2 follicles one was 17mm so hoping that one does the trick The other was 11mm so will probably be released but it can just be an observer haha.
    I had my pregnyl shot last night ready for IUI attempt # 2 tomorrow morning. Then for the 2WW I am going to try not to POAS early this time (doubtful I can resist lol).

Thanks
    Reviews
    munchin i hope af comes soon for you, there is nothing like that crappy wait to get things started again. Hope it's soon for you.

cabbage patch - good luck with the IUI. I'd try to stay awat from those stick as well!

I hope everyone else is going ok. I will get back on here when I have less work going on (it's kinda good to be busy right now - keeping my mind occupied...)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Munchkin did fs say if the remaining egg will ovulate itself or become a cyst? I was in similar situation when i was on clomid. Ultemately, my egg became a cyst as i didnt ovulate. It sucks big time !!Cabbage all the best for yoir iui cycle. 17 mm folli is good news :-)Flynsmumma keep going strong. I wish i was not that busy at work! Its only my 2nd day of injections and i was tired, stressed and angry over some report not being done.waiting for easter holidays .....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Dancing Queen I'm not really sure what will happen as I have only spoken to the receptionist as my FS is away on holidays. How long did it take for ur AF to return? And what happened with ur cyst? I wouldn't be surprised if mine turns into a cyst as I'm prone to getting them.
    Cabbage good luck with ur iui!!
    Flynnsmumma keeping busy is the best as it doesnt allow time for ur mind to wander.
    Dancing Queen the injections can really mess with u I was so irritable on them it would drive me insane lol hurry up Easter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin2 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Dancing Queen I'm not really sure what will happen as I have only spoken to the receptionist as my FS is away on holidays. How long did it take for ur AF to return? And what happened with ur cyst? I wouldn't be surprised if mine turns into a cyst as I'm prone to getting them.
    hey Munchkin

My AF never showed up when i had cyct. FS said it's not advisable to take medicines to force AF as he couldn't start new cycle. I had to wait for like 40+ days for AF to show up again. when i went for my scan after AF, Doc told me cyst was gone so i was ready to start new cycle.

he explained cyct is basically egg that did not ovulate for some reason. sometimes it is absorbed back into the ovaries and sometimes it becomes a cyct.They cant start new cycle untill overies are free of these cyct as it mess up with the new cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh damn I really hope I ovulate but if I haven't got my period by mid next week I will ask for another FS to scan me to see what's going on cause I'm calendar day 43/44 now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Cabbage how are you going in you TWW?
    Dancing Queen how's the jabbing going? Do u feel like a pin cushion lol
    Catemer where r u and DP up to?
    Flynnsmumma hope u r well do u have some time off over Easter?

Afm still waiting on AF and it doesn't feel like it's going to come anydays soon but not worrying about it just going to enjoy a cycle free Easter break and eat lots of chocolate and enjoy some nice wines

Thanks
    Reviews
    Munchkin yes i do feel like a pin cushion :-( specially last night when i had my accupunture session. dont worry about your AF. you got a chance of enjoying easter with loads of chocolates. My accupunturist thinks keeping your feet in warm water everyday for half an hour will help to bring on AF early. I have never tried this though as dont find time to have daily foot spa :-) She also told me to cover my feet and keep it warm all the time.

Catemer, Skizzy, Flynnsmumma,Chubear hope you all are well and enjoying Easter :-)

Cabbage how is TWW treating you?

About me- I am just on 125IU of Gonal F and find this very less compared to other ladies who are doing IVF I am worried about so many things . it doesnt help that it is my first cycle and i dont know how i will react and what happens during Egg pick up and transfer. I am going for a scan tomorrow (thank god my doc agreed to come in for my scan. I am just praying i get good number of eggs . It's my secound scan tomorrow. do you think I will be able to know how many eggs would be ready for pick up next week?