+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 86 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs Catemer.

Welcome Cabbage, hope your journey is short.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer
    I agree with Skizzie, I think it's ok to let DP know how you are feeling so you can work through it together. Its a hard time for you both.
    I was a little hurt when I found out from a friend that DH was struggling with our miscarriage more than he was letting on. And by hurt, i mean that we are going through it together-nothing he could say could make me feel any sadder-so I wish he had told me more about his feelings.

Skizzie, would be great if you stuck around and tell us how nice that red wine and soft cheese is! I hope this break brings you some relief, nice times and good memories.

DQ I'm still For you!

Chubear, how's it all going? Soooo happy for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Flynnsmama, so far so good. 9 wks thurs and waiting anxiously for the next scan. Still have ms so I figure that's a good sign, I'm just a worrywart .

How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi ladies I am currently 7 past IUI and experiencing some pretty intense cramping its been consisting all morning. It feels exactly like the feeling when you get the die test done to see if your tubes are blocked.
    I have been feeling all good and well as I have not felt anything going on but now I am having a panic of OMG is this implantation happening?? I am due for AF 4 April thats when I am getting blood work done. I never get cramps this early I dont know if its crinone playing with my head. Has anyone got ay happy stories from this feeling?
    hi Meshell i feel i have seen your signature somewhere... Are you the one who is doing IVF in the new Brisbane Fertility Centre in Springwood? I was browsing the thread the other day for options and to get some feedback.

Skizzy hope you are enjoying your break from all the treatments. Relax and have a ball :-) It is very imp for you and hubby to be on the same page

Catemer Hope you and DP are feeling better now. have you guys started work yet? it will ne nice distraction.

Welcome Cabbage (nice name) hope your journey is short with us and you proceed to pregnancy threads :-)

Chubear nice to hear from you. keep us posted about your journey.

about me I rang the doctor for my blood test result on Monday and he informed me I cannot start on pills to bring my AF on, as my blood test shows I have ovulated this cycle!! really ..... it is day 50 today. he said period will come in a week. I didnt ask about the possible pregnancy because i assumed if i was pregnant and HCG showed in my bloods he would have told me so. won't he?

So I am now patiently waiting in a limbo land! As doctor said at least i ovulated on my own at day 30 or so of my cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dancing Queen are you doing IUI? How do they know when to inseminate if your cycles are that irregular? My cycles were anywhere from 35 - 47 days and they started me on clomid straight away to regulate my cycles so they knew when to inseminate... It sounds like your cycles would make one hell of a 2WW! Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Chubear,
    going ok, just trying to get on with it. I'm really stoked for you, and I hope you are feeling good(apart from the ms)...
    Dont know if you are on any other threads, but please let us know how you are going when you get the time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Chubear what great news!! And yes please do keep us updated

Flynnsmumma glad to hear you are doing ok and keeping urself busy.

AFM still on AF but FS is sending out blood request forms so will have BT on Friday and hopefully will get some good news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbage patch View Post
    Dancing Queen are you doing IUI? How do they know when to inseminate if your cycles are that irregular? My cycles were anywhere from 35 - 47 days and they started me on clomid straight away to regulate my cycles so they knew when to inseminate... It sounds like your cycles would make one hell of a 2WW! Best of luck!
    Hello Cabbage Patch

when i did IUI I was on FSH injection and took Ovidel to ovulate. My insemination was then done after 36 hours of the shot so they knew when i ovulate :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I mean fertility centre lol
    Meshell is the cost of IVF cycle really that low with the fertility centre. Are their any hidden cost with them. It is almost half the cost that i would be paying for my IVF cycle at QFG !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and a subsequent fully stimmed cycle is only $500.00
    The only kind of catch is they charge you approx $1300 for freezing but they only want you to produce small number of eggs that are good quality. My theory was if I got 3 eggs from cycle that all fertilised I would put back two and discard one and go through it all again when ready for number two
    Omg that's cheap my iSCI was about 4k out of pocket!!