+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi CatemerI
    Im so so sorry for you and DP you have both invested so much in this cycle, i can understand why it has hit you both harder than before. Just a little advice if i may... its ok to let your DP know exactly how you are feeling. Try not to mask your emotions with the intention of protecting her, she will instinctively know you are sad and it is important to let her be there for you as you are for her You know we are here for both of you anytime, we understand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

DQ had AF turned up for a visit yet?

Hi Munchkin, are you scheduled to have a BT with your clinic? if you have a BT they can tell you when AF will be due to show up, that way you are not waiting & wondering.

Flynnsmumma - i cant believe the clinic made such a mix up, I hope you are feeling more positive now and ready to get going on your next IUI

Hi Meshell, welcome i used to POAS around day 12 when I was using Crinone, i found it to be pretty accurate.

AFM - DH & I have decided not to proceed with FET this month, as you see by my signature we have been on this rollercoaster for years and with every attempt (bar one) there has been some kind of drama with chemicals or more devastatingly MC's. DH & I are not exactly on the same page at the moment so we have decided to take a break & see a fertility counsellor to get us back in sinc with eachother and this bloody awful journey. I feel really comfortable with taking a break now because my 9 little emby's are on ice which means even if we take a 6 month break then my eggs are still age 35 even when I turn 36 I am sitting here with a wine & cheese & enjoying every minute, not worrying about anything baby related. I still wanna hang out with you lovely ladies now and then if thats ok to help support you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skizzie View Post
    Hi everyone,

DQ had AF turned up for a visit yet?

Hi Munchkin, are you scheduled to have a BT with your clinic? if you have a BT they can tell you when AF will be due to show up, that way you are not waiting & wondering.

Flynnsmumma - i cant believe the clinic made such a mix up, I hope you are feeling more positive now and ready to get going on your next IUI

Hi Meshell, welcome i used to POAS around day 12 when I was using Crinone, i found it to be pretty accurate.

AFM - DH & I have decided not to proceed with FET this month, as you see by my signature we have been on this rollercoaster for years and with every attempt (bar one) there has been some kind of drama with chemicals or more devastatingly MC's. DH & I are not exactly on the same page at the moment so we have decided to take a break & see a fertility counsellor to get us back in sinc with eachother and this bloody awful journey. I feel really comfortable with taking a break now because my 9 little emby's are on ice which means even if we take a 6 month break then my eggs are still age 35 even when I turn 36 I am sitting here with a wine & cheese & enjoying every minute, not worrying about anything baby related. I still wanna hang out with you lovely ladies now and then if thats ok to help support you all
    Hi Skizzie, thanks so much for your support and encouragement. We still have by tomorrow so maybe that will shed more light on the situation.
    And of course we would still love to hear from you whilst taking your break. It is important that you and DH are on the same page so taking a break to work it out and regroup is a good idea. Like you said you will have 9 younger eggs waiting for you when you jump back on the roller coaster! How funny would that be you could tell your little person that they were conceived when you were 35 but born when you were 37! 😄

AFM

Ok so we are really confused!

DPs AF is being weird! Friday was lighter than a normal day 1. Sat morning was really heavy then by mid afternoon gone! MIA! Then first thing this morning a little light spotting and then for the rest of the day just slightly discoloured when wiping! Huh? So confused. DP normally has really heavy bleeding for 4-5 days with a light day to start and end!

So confused, but now starting to get hopes up for bt tomorrow?

Could it be a break through bleed or do you think we are clutching at straws?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer has your DP POAS yet?????????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi skizze,

I dint have a BT scheduled and did not know they could tell when AF is going to show up that's awesome!!! If the witch doesn't show up tomorrow I will give the clinic a call and ask for a BT thanks so much

Catemer I really hope it's been an implantation bleed and good luck with DP bloods tomorrow!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi guys, sorry to thread crash, but im a lil confused and not sure on something, I have just finished my first round of Clomid Tablets, and im not being monitored at all, is this normal or should i call my FS and ask why? just feeling lost on what to actually do as nothing was really explained too me
    thank you all in advance
    tanya

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello Tanya,

I was not monitored on my clomid cycle as well. I got annoyed and changed my FS. I have since been doing IUI as Clomid was not a good treatment for me according to my new FS.

Ask FS that you need to be monitored and the cost of monitoring.

Catemer did she POAS yet? It cauld be implantation bleeding as well keep us posted about the outcome.

Skizzy no AF yet I am waiting for the HSG test i did on Friday. I have called the clinic today and just got told FS will contact be regarding the results. I take it as I am not pregnant as they would have informed me and my FS would have been more proactive I think if the result was positive (Not that i expected to fall pregnant on my own on a natural cycle but no one stopped me from dreaming right :-)

Anyways if i am not preggo then i want doc to prescribe me medicines to bring on my periods. Just wish he would call soon and put an end to my speculations.

Looks like I an all ready to have IVF cycle but IVF is not ready to have me....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skizzie View Post
    Catemer has your DP POAS yet?????????
    No. We have stopped with those nasty sticks.

Bt was a bfn today. Have phone appt with FS On Thursday to discuss options etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Dancing Queen, I spoke to them yesterday and was bluntly told that it's not part of their practice to monitor people on clomid, sso straight after that I called and made an appointment with a different clinic, thank you for all your help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. I spent an entire night shift browsing this thread the other night and I was wondering if I could please join it?
    My partner and I have recently started TCC using IUDI. We live in Tasmania and seeing as we wanted to use an unknown donor we had to wait about 10 months for a donor to become available.
    Just over a month ago we accepted a donor and began our IUI journey. Our first attempt resulted in a BFN . We are about to start our second cycle, I am having an ultrasound this Friday.
    Due to my very irregular cycles I am taking Clomid 50mg on CD2-6 and 36 hours prior to insemination last time I had 5000IU of Pregnyl. I assume it will be the same this time around.
    I really cant wait to get a BFP and the 2WW is terrible! lol
    Thanks for sharing your stories, it is great to hear about everyone else's journeys as most people I know are having babies the 'old fashion way'.