+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI

Flynnsmumma, I think if you are ready to jump straight in then there is nothing at all wrong with that. I lost one at 8 weeks and i was busting to go again, I totally understand where your emotions are

Catemer, im glad you are both having a great time. I hope a little emby snuggles in & is enjoying the pom juice & relaxation. I think I'll get me some pom tomorrow, i have also read that it is good for the lining, im sure it cant hurt

Munchkin i really hope it is too early, how many days are you now?

AFM i went back to accupuncture today, i usually go for a sore back but as today is day 2 of my cycle he started focusing on my fertility. He does an IVF support style, no herbs just the needles. I asked at our clinic & they said its good to do so lets see if it works........ at this point I will try anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Well, my first day back in the real world yesterday. I went to have a coffee, feeling ok, until I saw a pregnant lady and burst into tears
    I am doing ok, it was unexpected I guess. Waiting for the body to get back to normal without those little reminders of pregnancy.

Anyway,
    Catemer, I hope there is good news on the 26th. For me, both my pregnancies( including my successful one with my little boy) I had no symptoms whatsoever. So keep that in mind until then.

Skizzie, you are so strong, it will happen soon, I really hope sooner rather than later. I have thought about acupuncture too, keep us up to date with how it's going!

Munchin, Haven't had the chance to say a proper hello!
    I too hope it was too early and you get a good result soon!

Chubear, I am so happy for you! I hope you are looking after yourself and enjoying the journey!

Blackduck, I am with you on waiting for AF to arrive. Funny how at times we WANT that...

Dancing Queen, how is the ivf research going? Please let us know how you are going with this. We are all here for you!

Thank you all for your support and kind words, it is so nice to have you guys to talk to, I haven't really told many people, and those who know are kinda avoiding me cos they don't know what to say. I get that, but thank you all for being there.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to flynnsmumma For This Useful Post:

Kath1104  (19-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skizzie View Post
    HI

Flynnsmumma, I think if you are ready to jump straight in then there is nothing at all wrong with that. I lost one at 8 weeks and i was busting to go again, I totally understand where your emotions are

Catemer, im glad you are both having a great time. I hope a little emby snuggles in & is enjoying the pom juice & relaxation. I think I'll get me some pom tomorrow, i have also read that it is good for the lining, im sure it cant hurt

Munchkin i really hope it is too early, how many days are you now?

AFM i went back to accupuncture today, i usually go for a sore back but as today is day 2 of my cycle he started focusing on my fertility. He does an IVF support style, no herbs just the needles. I asked at our clinic & they said its good to do so lets see if it works........ at this point I will try anything
    Hey Skizzie, just be careful with that Pom juice. The first night DP was sick as a dog! She guzzled a 500mL bottle before dinner. Also it was sickly sweet, so we diluted it with apple juice. DP was having approx 200mL Pom with equal amount apple juice morning and night from CD 1 right up to the night before FET. When we diluted it DP had no issue with it. Having said that the day after I was sick as a dog, without having the Pom juice, so it may simply be that we both had a stomach bug?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer All the best for BFP
    what is this Pom juice? I will try it from next cycle. Is it safe to take it with IVF? How much to drink and do we have to drink it everyday?

flynnsmumma Hope you are feeling better? Be strong :-)

Welcome Munchin hope your stay is short and sweet here and we all progress to Pregnancy thread together

Blackduck I am with you . waiting for my AF... it's been 40+ days since I last had AF. Hope we both get lucky and see her ugly face soon

Skizzie... I love my accupunture wednesdays.it helps me relax by body

All the best for your next cycle.

Well I am still waiting for my AF to show up her face. Will be starting IVF whenever she decides to show up. I have also started Yoga from this week and want to buy some dvds. I have read great reviews about Yoga4fertility - Brenda Strong and Circle+Bloom IVF program.

Has anyone used it before?
    Last edited by Dancing Queen; 22-03-2012 at 19:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Catemer good luck and bring on that BFP!!!

Well I have POAS twice both BFN and damn AF just won't show up I'm calendar day 31 now and I'm normally a 28 day cycle but I think the serophene throws my cycle out
    Hope all you lovely ladies are well and baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Well, I had an interesting start to the day yesterday when at 7.15am I received a call from the clinic reminding me of my appointment next week for my 9 week scan
    A bit of a mix up, but argghhh!

At least the bleeding from d & c stopped yesterday - which is great.
    Now I can start to look forward to AF to get cracking with next attempt at iui.

Good luck to everyone and I hope whatever needs to happen for each of you, happens.
    Have a great weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Oh flynnsmumma I'm so sorry about the mix up phone call it must have been awful, I'm with u hurry up AF so u can move on

Hey Meshell welcome to this thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI all. I think we are out this time round. AF arrived yesterday.

I'm gutted. I really thought that everything we were doing, the time off work, the time away etc would be perfect and we would be celebrating. Instead, I am sitting here about to burst into tears, but trying not to let DP see how sad I am that it hasn't worked.

It has hit her really hard too this time. More so than any of the previous attempts.

DQ to answer your questioned the Pom juice. The antioxidants in the Pom juice are supposed to be really good for blood and circulation. It helps to build a thick (and cosy) lining for the emby to snuggle into. DP was having 200ml of Pom juice diluted with apple juice morning and night from day 1 to the night before FET. While it didn't work for us this time Round, there are heaps of people on one of the other IVF threads where it has worked for them.

ETA: can't remember if I told you Pom juice is actually pomegranate juice! Sorry if I forgot earlier!
    Last edited by catemer; 25-03-2012 at 19:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer I'm so sorry to hear AF turned up

AFM still no AF I am calendar day 32 but all my POAS come back BFN so who knows what's going on

Meshell how r u going in ur tww?

Hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by catemer View Post
    I all. I think we are out this time round. AF arrived yesterday.

I'm gutted. I really thought that everything we were doing, the time off work, the time away etc would be perfect and we would be celebrating. Instead, I am sitting here about to burst into tears, but trying not to let DP see how sad I am that it hasn't worked.

It has hit her really hard too this time. More so than any of the previous attempts.

DQ to answer your questioned the Pom juice. The antioxidants in the Pom juice are supposed to be really good for blood and circulation. It helps to build a thick (and cosy) lining for the emby to snuggle into. DP was having 200ml of Pom juice diluted with apple juice morning and night from day 1 to the night before FET. While it didn't work for us this time Round, there are heaps of people on one of the other IVF threads where it has worked for them.
    Catemer to you . I am currently reading Jodi Picoult's Sing you home. It's about a woman's 10 years journey of infertility, IVF and finally how she has a successful IVF cycle. I have just finish 1st chapter and so far it looks good. I could relate to lot of feelings and frustrations mentioned in the book. May be it will help you in some way and give you strength to get going.

Remember we are always here for support :-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dancing Queen For This Useful Post:

catemer  (25-03-2012)