+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Flynnsmumma, i am so so sorry to hear your news There are no words at a time like this. This baby journey can be such a heart wrenching time, please be kind to yourself.......its ok to be sad for a little while. I hope the D&C goes ok in the morning, remember we are here for youxx

Catemer, you guys get a sticky one

Black duck, how is the tww going? not long now

chubear i hope everything is going smoothly for you

DQ what's next for you?

AFM I am waiting for AF, should have started on Tuesday but because of my levels she wont come till the weekend some time, then DH & I will be going down the FET track

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Skizzie, we're doing well, had our viability scan today and saw a heart beat which was exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sorry flynnmumma . Be strong and remember we r here for u.Skizzy how r u? All d best for FET cycle. I am waiting for my af now day 37 today. I have to go on oral contraceptive pills when AF arrives ! cant believe it ... Dont know y .... But if FS thinks it is necessary i am going to do it.Catamer hope u r enjoying ur holiday with dp how is tww going?Hello black duck and chubear. How r u girls doing?My home internet is down so cant b online much. Which sucks because i wanted to do some research over cost of ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops just saw my privious post. Sorry girls for poor editing I am dependant on my phone for internet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear Flynnmumma.

Ive had another blood test, BFN today. Waiting for AF to start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Hope I can join you all I am currently 11 days into tww on our first round of iui we have however been ttc baby number 3 for the past 6 years 2 rounds of ivf and a Fet then dh had a vas reversal 12 mnths of trying naturally no success then FS put me on serophene to increase our chances tried that with bt and timed bding for 4 months now on iui
    Baby dust to all 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blackduck - im so sorry to hear about your bfn hope you are ok, you jumping straight into another cycle?

Welcome munchkin for this cycle

Chubear, im glad you are going well, so nice to see some happy news around here

Dancing, i hope AF comes for a visit real soon

Flynnsmumma how are you going? I have been thinking of you

Catemer, i hope you are having a great time away with your DP

AFM - AF arrived today so I will call fs on monday to start the FET process, I have 9 little frosties awaiting their turn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    Well, it is done now and I am trying to move forward.
    It is hard though-the pain in my tummy and bleeding is a constant reminder.
    It feels strange to say I want to try again as soon as next cycle, I feel a bit guilty that I am rushing into it again without waiting a bit longer ( like I should spend more time getting over this pregnancy).
    is that weird?
    It all feels a bit like a bad dream....
    anyway, I will get on with things and stop feeling sorry for myself-and will be behind all of you in your journey's.
    I think about the day when we are all celebrating BFP! Won't that be amazing?
    Thank you all for your support and kind words.

Have a great week everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Sorry for my absence but reception us not that great here.

Flynnsmamma I'm so sorry to hear what you have gone through. I think cycling straight away is fine if that is what you want to do and if you are mentally ready for it.

Skizzie sorry it didn't work again. I have heard though that FET has a higher success rate than fresh? Not sure how true that is but at least there's success with it!

Afm -
    We are now 6dp3dt. DP doesn't really have any symptoms at all this time. Maybe a little bit more hungry than normal but we are on holidays so it could just be that we are away. Walks on the beach every morning have been great and a great relaxation. The house we are staying in is so close to the beach we lay in bed at night falling asleep to the sound of the waves.

Our bt is on Monday 26th so hopefully all this relaxation and Pom juice has done the trick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Flynnsmumma I'm so sorry to hear your news I think moving straight on to another cycle is fine I would do the same thing.

Skizzie good luck with your FET!!

Catemer what a great way to spend the tww!! Have everything crossed for you

AFM I POAS this morning and it was negative I'm hoping it was cause it's to early but I'm not overly confident

Baby dust to all 