+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Catemer how did you guys go with the scans & bloods yesterday?

DQ how are you?

How are you going with the TWW Black duck? I have been going ok, really busy at work so I haven't really been thinking too much about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck on Friday catemar.

Skizzie - my TWW is going ok so far. I'm only 4 DPO today. I've we're away for the weekend ( it was a long weekend here in WA) and so busy at work. I go to Melbourne tomorrow for work and won't be home until Friday night. Then DH goes away for work on Sunday.mi think my TWW will fly by until Sunday and once DH goes away and I'm home alone it will drag.

Had some really weird things on the weekend... Saturday and Sunday I was so bloated and my tummy was so hard and sore. And i couldn't stop peeing. This was only 1 DPO and 2 DPO so not thinking it symptoms but maybe from the internal ultrasound and IUI on Friday morning. It didn't hurt or bother me last time.

Then the most weird thing, TMI warning here, when I went to the loo on Sunday and wipe, there were 4 bright red spots on the toilet paper. Wiped again and then nothing, and nothing since. If it was after 5 DPo I would start thinking maybe implantation bleeding, but not at 2 DPO!! I am thinking may it was just irritation from Friday, but 60 hours later? And we hadn't DTD for 36 hours... all just really strange really!!

Good luck with your TWW skizzie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all!
    Looks like FET will be either Sunday or Monday. But we will still go away and just come back for the appointment. DP had bloods done today to confirm. We are going with2 Embies again.

Black duck- are you on the bright pink pessaries? In one I my other threads some of the girls are on the bright pink pessaries and they report a fluro pink discharge on some days. It could also just be a little bit of cervical irritation?

Skizzie, how are things going for you? Are you PUPO yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope I'm on white progesterone pessaries. It must have been a very delayed irritation. It was really strange though, like when you have a blood test and those first few dots of blood on the cotton ball before they put a bandaid on... that's probably the best way to describe it.

Having some cramps and twinges today,trying not to think too much about it. Also loads of CM which is also unusual for me at this stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

Catemer hope your FET goes well. nice relaxing break wow. this will be your last cycle. I am in QLD. Am going to doctor with my follow up questions. I have written down questions you should ask your FS while starting IVF (researched online) ready for him :-)

Blackduck can it be implantation bleed? it can happen between 2 dpo to 6 dpo I guess. All the best.

Skizzy how r u feeling today? Once I was waiting for this bus to get back home and I saw young mom (may be in her teens) smoking her lungs out, with a baby (looked barely 3 months old) in the pram. I couldn’t even look at her let alone stand in line with her. Here I am desperate to have a baby but cant for some reasons and the ones who can, are not treating them right. Not fair

Hope TWW is treating you well. Sometimes I think as soon as the baby is implanted in the uterus it should start flashing lights so that we know what is happening inside. it is so difficult to wait for 2 weeks for the result.

it is day 29 of my cycle still no sign of AF. Without gonal F my cycles are very irregular. Don’t want to test if it is BFN
    Last edited by Dancing Queen; 08-03-2012 at 15:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FX for your transfer this weekend Catemer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies

Catemer I bet you guys are excited for the FET, do they only defrost 2 or do the do a few more in case they dont survive the thawing process? I have always been curious about that. When do you leave for your lovely break away? I really hope the nice weather comes out for you

DQ I am feeling better now, I dont know why I was feeling that way the other day.

Blackduck the TWW is such a killer, I hope you are coping ok

AFM 8dp3dtfr and i just cant wait to know either way, i totally agree DQ i would love a little flashing light. I think ill POAS this weekend. Although I do have a pregnyl inj tomorrow night, how long till that will be out of my system girls?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

So sorry it's been a while, life has been an absolute steamtrain lately and I have had to work 15 days straight.
    I have popped in here to check on how everyone is when I have had a few minutes, but due to being away I only could have a quick read to keep updated.

A lot to catch up on!

My update so far...
    I had my blood test done at the start of my massive few weeks, and I was totally taken aback with the phonecall from the clinic - BFP!

I couldn't believe it, but since then, I have had a fair bit of bleeding, so I am hanging out for my ultrasound next week so hear that heartbeat - then I can relax a bit more. I think having so much on has taken it's toll on my body, so I am trying to take it easy. I did rush to the clinic for a blood est and my levels were still going up, so all is good.

Catemer, good luck on the weekend. I really hope it all goes well for you and DP.

Blackduck, i sure hope the tww flies by, it is so hard waiting it out.

Chubear, congratulations! When is your scan? Sounds like we are kinda around the same time with this.

Skizzie, for you. I hope it's a sticky one!

Dancing Queen, try not to worry about ivf not working just because iui's didn't. A friend of mine went through 4 iui's and ivf worked for her on the 2nd attempt. I know it must be hard learning about,and going through all of the treatment, but try to think of your goal and it will be all worth it. You have all of us behind you and we are there for you.

Take care everyone, and have a great weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW - congrats flynnsmumma... what an awesome phone call to get. Did you do any HPTs before your BT?

I am an eating machine today. I am putting anything I can find in my mouth. I have need to drink ginger ale to make my belly feel better. And so much CM. Wore a pantyliner today because there has been so much all day everyday since about Wednesday. I hope these are all good sign.... only time will tell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Big congrats Flynnsmumma such exciting news, now you need to find some time to relax and look after your body

Catemer fingers & toes crossed for the FET xx

Black duck those symptoms sound promising

AFM 9dp3dtfr & I'm still waiting lol, I think I'll POAS on Monday. BT is due wed 14th