+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

It seems our little group is getting smaller.

Chubear I truly hope you get a sticky one, enjoy your preganacy each and every day

Catemer, Twins were a non issue for me either but DH was pretty sure it was something he couldnt handle & I respect his honesty

AFM i had 1 perfect little emby transferred today, i really hope the little speck finds a warm spot to relax & grow. There are also 9 just as perfect little frosties sitting back waiting to see if its their turn Now i am in the dreaded TWW, im a little more relaxed this time so heres hoping i stay that way & dont let my mind runaway with every little symptom and dont give in to the HPT. Still jabbing away with clexane and pregnyl though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Skizzie, I hope your speck is finding a nice warm home.
    and I hope the tww isn't too stressful for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Skizzie. Congrats on the one emby transferred and the 9 bubsicles. This process is one that both partners need to be happy with so it's good you and your DH had those discussion and have come up with a compromise that suits you both.

It certainly seems like our little group has dwindled a lot huh?

Chubear how are things going for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey catemer, we are 5w1day. 13 days til our scan. Ive never been pregnant before so Ive got all sorts of weird niggles and cramps, most of which worry me but no blood so fx for a viable scan. Dh is already fussing -which is kinda nice
    When is your next transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I have been missing in action the past few weeks. Once I got my BFN I thought switching off from baby forum for a bit would help. I have been away 1 week for work and on holidays in Bali with DH another week... so I have been keeping busy.

I will go back through and see what I missed - lots like a few congratulations are in order!

Well I am CD16 and had my IUI this morning. I had 2 follicles 21mm and 13mm. DH's sperm count was 27 million. Now I just keep my fingers crossed for the next 2 weeks.

Good luck to those that are in their TWW too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Black Duck sounds like you have had a lovely break.
    We are 2WW budies, I had 1 IVF emby put back on thursday.

Chubear its lovely that DH is fussing already, i hope you are enjoying your pregnancy. I think it's very normal to worry

Catemer is it FET day on Monday? Do you get a choice of 2 emby's again?

Take care lovelies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skizzie View Post
    Welcome back Black Duck sounds like you have had a lovely break.
    We are 2WW budies, I had 1 IVF emby put back on thursday.

Chubear its lovely that DH is fussing already, i hope you are enjoying your pregnancy. I think it's very normal to worry

Catemer is it FET day on Monday? Do you get a choice of 2 emby's again?

Take care lovelies
    Hi Skizzie, no FET on Monday. We are having bloods and scan on Monday to figure out best day for FET. Hopefully FET will be either Thursday or Friday.

How's your TWW going? Symptom spotting like mad?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

Though i dont right much often here, I receive emails regularly and in touch with what's happening with you all.

All the best Skizzt for your BFP :-) 9 embies waiting is great news. I know how you feel about transfering 1 emby. In our case, FS said he will only transfer 1 emby first time. Apparently by law he can only transfer 1 emby first time. It it doesnt work 1st time then he will transfer two embies on 2nd IVF. As if we have loads of money to pay for 2nd IVF cycle.

Chubear be positive :-) Your little one will be safe inside untill it is time to come out :-)

Catemer when is your FET transfer? holidays right after transfer sounds good. It will be welcome change and hope will take your mind off TWW.

Blackduck all the best for TWW. I hate TWW from the bottom of my heart :-)

I am just trying to learn as much as i can about IVF. I souldn't find the law which says to transfer only 1 emby at the time of 1st IVF cycle so will ask FS again if he will transfer two embies .

I am still confused about the difference between long and short protocol of IVF

I have started loving my wednesday evenings. Thats the time i go for accupunture. It is sooooooooo relaxing!!!. I dont like the taste of all the herbs though but I just tell myself whatever it takes for BFP.

I have a nagging doubt that IVF will work on me after three failed IUI's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

DQ its so nice to hear from you, i think you should find out about the 1 emby tfr 'law' coz I was certainly given the option first time around. Some FS have different preferences but you should certainly speak up. When are you thinking about starting the IVF journey?

Catemer i wish you and DP well for your scan tomorrow

AFM, i am symptom spotting but i think its the Pregnyl. I am a little quiet & withdrawn today, reflecting on just how hard we try to bring that little bundle into our lives. I went to the mall and for the first time EVER i couldnt stand looking at other peoples children. I work in a welfare field and see neglected and less fortunate children almost daily but I can very easily separate myself from my work.....but today, today i feel different. I just want to be at home protected from all those things. Hopefully its just all the hormones making me feel this way, maybe ill go and have a nap and try and snap myself out of it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi DQ, I'm with Skizzie, definitely check into the 2 embys thing as we were also offered 2 for our first IVF cycle. Having said that I can't remember what state you are in. Both Skizzie and I are in the same state. Assisted reproduction therapies are regulated by state laws, so the 1 emby rule may be your state law, but definitely worth looking into, especially if you could cope with twins.

Thanks for all your well wishes, we hope FET will be on thursday or Friday of this coming week.